23 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

#2 should not be happening, I only have NIOHH installed and the height clearing works fine for me.  No idea if it is a load order issue/out of date mod or a mod incompatibility causing the issue for you, but I can confirm that Sexlab's option should indeed work with NIOHH items, including things like Devious Devices. 

I actually recommend not having HDT HH installed while using the "Clear High Heel Height" option, because it causes Sexlab to need to scan every magic effect on characters before it starts a scene.  If the PC has lots of magic effects, this can cause 10+ seconds of delay before a Sexlab scene starts properly.

I'll try to remove HDT HH completely and all the mods that require it like Aradia Devious Devices Integrated and see if this continues to happen.

Thanks for pointing me in a direction.

Cheers

33 minutes ago, aim4it said:

So just to clarify SexLabNiOHighHeels.esp is no longer need and part of Sexlab, but what about NIOVHH.esp (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?)?

I don't know what the first one is and I assume it could easily be your problem. 

NIOVHH.esp is important to make sure that NPCs don't "float" on chairs/benches while wearing NIO high heels.  It has no conflict issues with Sexlab AFAIK.

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:
5 hours ago, aim4it said:

So just to clarify SexLabNiOHighHeels.esp is no longer need and part of Sexlab, but what about NIOVHH.esp (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/?)?

I don't know what the first one is and I assume it could easily be your problem. 

NIOVHH.esp is important to make sure that NPCs don't "float" on chairs/benches while wearing NIO high heels.  It has no conflict issues with Sexlab AFAIK.

Looks like "SexLabNiOHighHeels.esp" is from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2371-sexlab-nio-high-heels-handler/ 

And on that modpage it says "No longer required for SexLab 1.61+ (it's already included there)"

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2016 at 9:35 PM, wongvict said:

Although equip Ni Override high heels would reset the body scale I have config my character in ECE

Anybody find a soulution to stop NIO from rescaling player character every time when boots are changed ?

any methods beside turn to 0 bEnableEquippableTransforms=1.

Ok, i find a solution.

For everybody using newest version of ECE. Dont scale Your character using Height(Skeleton) use second option just Height,

so your scaled character dosent depend on sceleton and NIO works as it should.

cheers

• 8 months later...
On 9/17/2017 at 4:30 PM, shadow866 said:

Is there any way to turn this mod off during a scene in sexlab?

It seems if you got this mod installed and you have Niohighheels equipped during a SL scene.

And something gets equipped(like an armor part) during the scene. it puts the actor underground that equipped the item. Meaning you have to realign the actors over and over when that happens. Is there anyway for this mod to detect when a scene starts and turn itself off so it doesnt do its checks until the scene is over?

Or the ability to bind a key that turn the mod off?

Anyone ever find a solution for this?  Trying to use racemenu hh instead of HDT hh to cut down the scene start time but then every time I use a potion during scene to get my stamina back up (SLSO), it fucks up the alignment.

• 1 month later...

Can confirm that Niohighheels in NOT consistently being "turned off" in Sexlab. But I'm not entirely sure it's all sexlab's issue. I get height changing issues where my character bobs randomly up and down while sitting, using the forge, worktable, enchanting table, etc. It's like the Nioverride system is "hiccuping." Not sure if it's papyrus memory issue or a framerate issue in the enblocal.ini. There is no "hiccup" during standing, walking, running or combat. it's only on the "sedentary" type animations that my character randomly bob up and down what ever the offset in the boots is set at. My fix for Sexlab sexy times is just to have the boots come off entirely within the sexlab settings. No more shifting and adjusting needed during sex animations?. However, no thigh high's anymore for me during sex scenes :(