View File

NiOverride High Heels

- hub and fixes for NIOVHH -

Description:
NetImmerse Override (bundled with RaceMenu) comes with an 'equipable transforms' feature
which allows for a cleaner and easier way of creating high heels for Skyrim.

This mod contains a few fixes for said system, such as correcting the sitting and swimming height while wearing high heels,
since when you equip high heels that make use of equipable transforms, the root node (called "NPC" in the skeleton) is moved upwards.

Note: There are no actual high heels in this mod, it is solely a hub for the new system.

To convert a mod from HDT High Heels to NiOverride High Heels, see the videos below (enable subtitles).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1DTLs6FKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_J7x6DUcY

Requirements:
SKSE 1.7.3+

RaceMenu 3.4.4+
or
NetImmerse Override 3.4.4+ for ECE/vanilla users.

Do not install both RaceMenu and NetImmerse Override!
RaceMenu already comes with it included.

Installation:
Simply install the archive using your preferred mod manager or manually extract the files into the Skyrim's Data folder.
Don't forget to enable the "NIOVHH.esp" plugin.

Uninstallation:
Remove the mod in your mod manager or delete the files the archive came with manually.
Open it in an archiver program to see which those were.

Credits:
expired6978 - For NetImmerse Override and RaceMenu.
Unofficial LL chat for general help.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/14/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    NetImmerse Override OR RaceMenu
  • Special Edition Compatible

Can you make a video? How it's work in game? Or maybe screens.

After you made some high heels compatible, it will work just like HDT HH. You equip it and your character gets raised upwards.

just to clarify, so this is a modders resource, modders need to convert their mods to use this? or is this a direct replacement for the HDT HighHeels System?

Yes, modders have to use this new system instead or convert existing mods from HDT HH.

just to clarify, so this is a modders resource, modders need to convert their mods to use this? or is this a direct replacement for the HDT HighHeels System?

This mod here is for end users. It's not a drop in replacement, modders still have to change their mods so they use the NiO instead of the hdt high heel method.

This mod here is for end users. It's not a drop in replacement, modders still have to change their mods so they use the NiO instead of the hdt high heel method.

this mod is NOT for end users, i think thats what u mean..., its for the technical people/developers aka modders to convert or to develop mods using this function.

this mod is NOT for end users, i think thats what u mean..., its for the technical people/developers aka modders to convert or to develop mods using this function.

No, it is for both users and modders. The videos are for modders, the mod is for both.

End users (and modders) need this mod installed to have a correct sitting and swimming height while wearing high heels.

To just have high heels, without the height fixes, you only need RaceMenu and a compatible high heels mod (not HDT HH).

I actually wanted to clarify what cell said, since it was a bit misleading :)

If you need the same thing for SexLab -> my sig. Also for endusers.

I wasn't sure where else to ask this question but i've started using NiOverride in place of HDT and noticed that the height transform from NIOverride works but it resets whenever I change cell/use a door. I can fix that by reequipping the heels but yeah... troublesome, especially with scripted items like pony boots etc. Is this just a short coming of NiOverride or is something broken on my end? (I installed NiOverride via racemenu).

I wasn't sure where else to ask this question but i've started using NiOverride in place of HDT and noticed that the height transform from NIOverride works but it resets whenever I change cell/use a door. I can fix that by reequipping the heels but yeah... troublesome, especially with scripted items like pony boots etc. Is this just a short coming of NiOverride or is something broken on my end? (I installed NiOverride via racemenu).

That's working fine for me. Do you have v3.4.4 of RaceMenu, and no other mod that overwrites the NiOverride files?

cell, on 18 Oct 2015 - 11:30 AM, said:

darkevilhum, on 18 Oct 2015 - 05:58 AM, said:

That's working fine for me. Do you have v3.4.4 of RaceMenu, and no other mod that overwrites the NiOverride files?

Yes I have the latest RaceMenu via nexus, and if I do have a mod that overwrites NiOverride, I wouldn't know, is there a list or something of mods which include NiOverride? I only started encountering this issue, after updating racemenu and realising it was using NiOverride, could it be HDTHeelSystem?

I'll try disabling that today, although I have a lot of mods that use it as a dependency (lots of work to remove that dependency on so many mods ergh)

hmm perhaps someone can write a tes script to remove the old hdt heels system and a program to auto add the heels data to the meshes, it'll make upgrading so much easier too.

Adding the string data to the meshes is almost as easy as it can be already (you add extra data, the copy/paste the string, change the number and save). In my opinion, coding a program that does the same isn't worth the effort for the minimal advantage.

A TES5Edit script however could be interesting, though I'm not sure how one would tell it to remove the script from only the high heels and the spells etc.

hmm perhaps someone can write a tes script to remove the old hdt heels system and a program to auto add the heels data to the meshes, it'll make upgrading so much easier too.

Adding the string data to the meshes is almost as easy as it can be already (you add extra data, the copy/paste the string, change the number and save). In my opinion, coding a program that does the same isn't worth the effort for the minimal advantage.

A TES5Edit script however could be interesting, though I'm not sure how one would tell it to remove the script from only the high heels and the spells etc.

idk but most esp includes the text highheelsystem perhaps a search and replace might work, after all these key words would have to make reference to the hdt highheels esp.

Hello cell, could you try this for me? try setting a NiO heels to never remove on sexlab 160.2's strip item editor and see if it is significantly slower for sex to start(on the stripping phase). it happened to me only on NiO heels, no problem with hdt heels. also i have tried the following with the same result.

1. sexlab nio high heels mod + nioverride high heels niovhh fixes

2. only sexlab nio high heels mod

3. only niovhh fixes

4. deactivated both mods

hope it's not setting's fault. hmm

thanks in advanced

Hello cell, could you try this for me? try setting a NiO heels to never remove on sexlab 160.2's strip item editor and see if it is significantly slower for sex to start(on the stripping phase). it happened to me only on NiO heels, no problem with hdt heels. also i have tried the following with the same result.

3. only niovhh fixes

4. deactivated both mods

thanks in advanced

Well, if you deactivated both mods, then only NiO itself is left. I don't think that can cause any problems with SexLab.

I can't test it myself, since I'm not using SexLab personally (I know, weird, right?). :P

idk but most esp includes the text highheelsystem perhaps a search and replace might work, after all these key words would have to make reference to the hdt highheels esp.

what about just make a dummy HDT-HH system which does not acturally work?

3. only niovhh fixes

4. deactivated both mods

thanks in advanced

Well, if you deactivated both mods, then only NiO itself is left. I don't think that can cause any problems with SexLab.

I can't test it myself, since I'm not using SexLab personally (I know, weird, right?). :P

:P it's not weird at all. also your answer is logic enough too.. hmm if not the heels itself causing this, then would be sexlab itself.

thanks for the answer. maybe i should look for ashal :P

• 4 months later...

File Name: NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes

File Submitter: cell

File Submitted: 14 Oct 2015

File Category: Other

Requires: NetImmerse Override OR RaceMenu

NiOverride High Heels

- hub and fixes for NIOVHH -

Description:

NetImmerse Override (bundled with RaceMenu) comes with an 'equipable transforms' feature

which allows for a cleaner and easier way of creating high heels for Skyrim.

This mod contains a few fixes for said system, such as correcting the sitting and swimming height while wearing high heels,

since when you equip high heels that make use of equipable transforms, the root node (called "NPC" in the skeleton) is moved upwards.

Note: There are no actual high heels in this mod, it is solely a hub for the new system.

To convert a mod from HDT High Heels to NiOverride High Heels, see the videos below (enable subtitles).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1DTLs6FKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_J7x6DUcY

Requirements:

SKSE 1.7.3+

RaceMenu 3.4.4+

or

NetImmerse Override 3.4.4+ for ECE/vanilla users.

Do not install both RaceMenu and NetImmerse Override!

RaceMenu already comes with it included.

Installation:

Simply install the archive using your preferred mod manager or manually extract the files into the Skyrim's Data folder.

Don't forget to enable the "NIOVHH.esp" plugin.

Uninstallation:

Remove the mod in your mod manager or delete the files the archive came with manually.

Open it in an archiver program to see which those were.

Credits:

expired6978 - For NetImmerse Override and RaceMenu.

Unofficial LL chat for general help.

download.png

Click here to download this file

can you write what you have write in nistringdata

and thank you