Mod Idea: Perverts of Skyrim

Funbuns

I'll start by saying that I am in no way a mod maker, and I'm probably considered a noob modder as well. On with my mod idea, I think it'd be cool for npc's (guards especially) to react to all the skimpy clothing they see, and to further react for nude characters. I guess it's more of a mod request or addition I'd love to see to a bigger adult mod.

I got the idea for it last night after finishing just about every quest in Skyrim. I noticed the guards still say much of the same boring stuff, and I think this would give them much needed flavor, and even some realism to add immersion to the game.

I'll start by saying that I am in no way a mod maker' date=' and I'm probably considered a noob modder as well. On with my mod idea, I think it'd be cool for npc's (guards especially) to react to all the skimpy clothing they see, and to further react for nude characters. I guess it's more of a mod request or addition I'd love to see to a bigger adult mod.

[/quote']

The main issue is that there's no way for the game game to tell how skimpy an outfit is. The sexrim resources mod should provide a way to store that information, but currently the game can't tell the difference between a g-string and a burqa.

We can tell nudity of course, and people do comment on that. So it might be possible to add some comments with a scripted payload to start some more complex behavior

• 2 weeks later...

There's always the fur armours that have less clothing to them than the others. As well as the possibility to add clothing along with the mod. Like an invisible ring, and enchant maybe to tag any armour as skimpy, or a necklace. The tagged items would activate the speech or actions.

Archived