Tails for the tush!

HellsWinter

So i just got the Lungaris race (rabbit people) in my game and feel it really cuts the look and feel of the race to not have a fluffy bunny tail. Any one out there know of any Bunny tail mods? or at least anything that could server the same purpose. I would settle for a piece of armor that put a tail on even, much like a lot of Neko followers i have seen.

Try the 1.4 version of "HDT Tails Wearable" on Nexus and use the magic matera tail. Just increase the size using the racemenu and it should be a good enough rabbit tail. Personally that is what I use with the lungaris race and it changes with hair color but needs to be rechecked every load to keep its color from returning to default brown (just select the color in racemenu and move it slightly in any direction, the tail will remember its color). Oh and DON'T use 1.5 and up, an odd bug makes the magic matera tail CTD on custom races.

Try the 1.4 version of "HDT Tails Wearable" on Nexus and use the magic matera tail. Just increase the size using the racemenu and it should be a good enough rabbit tail. Personally that is what I use with the lungaris race and it changes with hair color but needs to be rechecked every load to keep its color from returning to default brown (just select the color in racemenu and move it slightly in any direction, the tail will remember its color). Oh and DON'T use 1.5 and up, an odd bug makes the magic matera tail CTD on custom races.

Alrighty, thnx for the tips :D

Hmm, i downloaded it, but its seems to float off of my body and dose not move with my idle animation. Also cant seem to find the option to mess with size for the tail in racemenu. Its seems kinda broken. When i walk it moves to my hip and stays there till i stop walking.

Archived