Mod idea/Mod finding help

Hey!

First of all I would really like to be sorry, if I put this post in the wrong forum, and I hope a mod will move it to the right one :)

Anyway, I'm kinda in need of help here. I'm basically playing a prostitute in my most recent Skyrim save. (I'm playing with Radiant Prostitution ofc.) And I really think that it looks kinda... Idk, I just like when sluts have like... (dirty stuff incomming) cum all over their body. And I figured out how, and I'm loving it. Now this is where the problem comes in: I set the Sexlab cum timer thingy to like 32000 secs before it'll dissapear, which is awesome. But I just need an immersive way to clear all that cum again. (say if I wanna like kill bandits and stuff, I dont wanna look like I just visited a house with 5 horny guys. So is there any mods out there which can either wash/wipe cum of the body, face and clothes? Even a simple spell would be alright for me.. If a mod like that doesn't exist, are there any modders who are able to help me? Idk how much time it would take, but I don't need that much of an effortable mod.. So please, it could be really awesome if any kind soul should be out there and would take a little bit of time to help me! :D (I know I could just wait like 24 hours and then the cum should be gone, but I would love a more... "Immersive" way of doing it, if you catch my meaning)

Thank you for reading this, hope you can help! :)

i think this modder has something planned about this > http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1633-bathing-in-skyrim/

but i'm not sure if he is actualy going to do it

maybe someone could do a addon for this mod?

I actually checked that mod out already. Some guy made a little fix for the mod which should be able to remove the bodysperm. The only problem is that either the mod or the fix (Probably the fix) was bugged and wouldn't work at all. When I tried to set a hotkey for "bathing" it removed it and made it to ESC again. Also when I tried to set a hotkey for "check" (like if you're dirty or not) nothing showed up when I pressed that key..

Although thanks for your suggestion, I like that at least somebody is trying to help me :P.

If you ever bump into something else that might be the right mod for me, then please do not hesitate to let me know! :)

Archived