Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Yeah I never got around to making more options for entertaining guests, nor making the activity itself a bit more interesting. Maybe later :smile:

"Cleaning" is just what I called it in the dialogue, it jsets the slaves to sandboxing but there's no actual cleanign animations.

As for sex stats, the substats are included to ensure they transfer correctly back to PAHE. But the substats don;t do anything functionally.

1. Just dialog option to exclude sex from actions and slave will bother guests with greetings and dance near them, that's enough for normal party instead of orgy.

2. In Skyrim definitely exist actual sweeping animation, because wenches in taverns and servants at dragonkeep use it.

3. Sex substats rising, it made part of play with slaves. When it so different from Sexlab journal - it is weird. And it looks like PAHE take somewhat from SL, because i took orc partially grand and he has sex 54 on start (while was not raped by another slave due to Defeat, then sex was nullified). Aaand it may change bed-slaves price in many ways, as idea.

And what about other questions? Bugged Mood for PAHE really bothers me, because I can't tell slave to move somewhere or use furniture. It looks like "Ok slave ->Do something" is one thing directly using Current Mood, but this option is one of most useful.

And... I know, it is strange question, but: why no consensual sex options? Just PAHE functionality from "Ok slave->I'm going to fuck you" by simple copy-paste, if not something new?

21 hours ago, smolett said:

Oh, hell... can somebody give ids for PAHE moods factions? PAHMoodAngry, PAHMoodAfraid? I'll just try fix this crap through console. Can't get'em with "help", even with Conskrybing.

fix what thru console, moods have a reset button on the slave if there's an issue with the slave. if you have more than 1 slave to fix reboot the mod from the mcm

On 3/17/2018 at 8:06 PM, smolett said:

And it looks like PAHE take somewhat from SL, because i took orc partially grand and he has sex 54 on start

yes, some of the sl stats are intended to be transferred during the enslavement process

On 3/17/2018 at 8:06 PM, smolett said:

And what about other questions?

this is the home sweet home thread, Not pahe...you really can't expect musje here to know everything regarding pahe

hint for the best help regarding pahe check in the pahe thread, ask here for issues regarding home sweet home

On 3/17/2018 at 3:13 PM, Musje said:

Yeah I never got around to making more options for entertaining guests, nor making the activity itself a bit more interesting. Maybe later :smile:

"Cleaning" is just what I called it in the dialogue, it jsets the slaves to sandboxing but there's no actual cleanign animations.

As for sex stats, the substats are included to ensure they transfer correctly back to PAHE. But the substats don;t do anything functionally.

1 of blabla's last updates to pahe was never completed, but it was working towards cleaning...only missing the actual dialog for it if you'd like to make use of it

...however, looking it over it seems to use the pah package system so in your case you would likely prefer to use the skyrim data he borrowed for these animations here:

IdleLooseSweepingStart [IDLE:000640FE]

and here:SandboxWorking [PACK:000604EE]

note the second info is the package override data

Thank You for answer.

1. I described problem a page earlier. Transfer slave from HSH back to PAHE causes empty Mood string at MCM and ever negative answer for "Ok slave->Do something". To fix mood bug by console I need FactionID for any mood, not FactionName (it doesn't work). Yep, as by script mood must be restored despite of current mood, using stats. It doesn't. Reset nor slave, nor mod does nothing with this (well, mod reset shows in debug mode, that mood is empty). If You answer in PAHE thread with FactionIDs it would be awesome.

2. Question about mood is very of this thread, because an issue is with tranferring from THIS mod (HSH) back to PAHE. PAHE itself has no such issue. As I can see.

2 hours ago, smolett said:

Thank You for answer.

1. I described problem a page earlier. Transfer slave from HSH back to PAHE causes empty Mood string at MCM and ever negative answer for "Ok slave->Do something". To fix mood bug by console I need FactionID for any mood, not FactionName (it doesn't work). Yep, as by script mood must be restored despite of current mood, using stats. It doesn't. Reset nor slave, nor mod does nothing with this (well, mod reset shows in debug mode, that mood is empty). If You answer in PAHE thread with FactionIDs it would be awesome.

2. Question about mood is very of this thread, because an issue is with tranferring from THIS mod (HSH) back to PAHE. PAHE itself has no such issue. As I can see.

due to some updates i'm already working on i can tell you that if you've found a slave who's not changing moods:

Spoiler

Bool bEnableMoodChange = true

Function SetCanChangeStates(Bool bEnabled)
    bDisableStateChange = !bEnabled
EndFunction

Bool Function CanChangeMood()
    return bEnableMoodChange
EndFunction

basically if your slave isn't changing moods you have alot more wrong than just the mood for that slave, its as if the slave was never assigned the scripts during the opening dialog to the slave "from now on you're a slave..."

ya, it took some time to remember the last time i've seen that bug...was beta testing version 5.1 and blabla moved to 5.2 to clear up the mess in 5.1 when i told him we need a way to re-enslave them then transfer current stats to the new slave. this can if you rebooted the mod while the slave was still fresh captured before talking to it for the first time and it could also happen if you reset the fresh caught slave...as i said those are things you may have done unintentionally/inadvertently before sending the slave to home sweet home and just never had any reason to check his/her mood

since blabla didn't know how to do what i requested when he was here, i'll have to see if i can find another approach to it...already in progress, if it works i'll have it for next update

1. you have 2 choices left for the current version to fix the slave you can either rename the slave from mcm as "broken mood" so you remember who it was then move them back to home sweet home as a trainer/trainee where the mood makes no difference then wait for the next update to fix it with a reset
  2. Or you can choose a method to re-enslave them, i wasn't able to get the mod to keep their stats during the process so unfortunately if you choose this they start over again from 0 training levels

Thanks for clearing this. Such a disappointment. So it may be caused by mod restart in wrong moment. But moment may be not only slave "just captured" I think, because these slaves was trained to middle stats in PAHE, and problem appear after their journey to HSH. Maybe, there is some moment after back transfer... but i didn't restart mod for ALL broken slaves, wait a sec. All brokens i noticed, was captured before installing PAHE by Defeat. Then i take'em to PAHE and played with checkboxes, yes. Then i assign them to fresh HSH and push to jobs (train-trainee). Than i took one back and find she broken, so i took others and they was broken in same way. Only then I restarted mod for all of them.

...In fact, there is so many script mods at same time and save is so dirty after installs\uninstalls, I just can't say it is surely mod problem for now. I'd be grateful, if there come update to fix such troubles, but surely can't demand to look at this bug deeply. Because strange crap happens time to time and HHD goes over 55C due to script activity (logs off)...

One more time thank You (both) for your work.

On 25-3-2018 at 1:37 AM, smolett said:

Thank You for answer.

1. I described problem a page earlier. Transfer slave from HSH back to PAHE causes empty Mood string at MCM and ever negative answer for "Ok slave->Do something".

That is a clear description at least, something I can try and reproduce and then possibly fix. Will take a looksee

On 25-3-2018 at 1:37 AM, smolett said:

Thank You for answer.

Following up on this, I can't reproduce the issue unfortunately. Taking a slave from HSH to PAHE results in a valid mood, and if they refuse orders, whipping them will change the mood.

6 hours ago, Musje said:

Following up on this, I can't reproduce the issue unfortunately. Taking a slave from HSH to PAHE results in a valid mood, and if they refuse orders, whipping them will change the mood.

It was one more strange bug, cured by starting new game with disabling and reenabling after Helgen most mods (it cured bug for save). Still, there is something with moods of returned slaves in PAHE (after PAHE restart mood string going empty), but I'm not even sure it is not last "hello" from cured bug. And all save is very, very spoiled with orphan scripts and their tails.

Sorry I didn't mention about bug curing, it was just yesterday night when I did it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 8:27 PM, smolett said:

It was one more strange bug, cured by starting new game with disabling and reenabling after Helgen most mods (it cured bug for save). Still, there is something with moods of returned slaves in PAHE (after PAHE restart mood string going empty), but I'm not even sure it is not last "hello" from cured bug. And all save is very, very spoiled with orphan scripts and their tails.

Sorry I didn't mention about bug curing, it was just yesterday night when I did it.

she can't reproduce the bug here, becuz it has nothing to do with home sweet home and you already said what the cause was for the empty moods in the pahe thread...i think i had already hinted the cause for it here as well when you reset a slave with out talking to him after enslavement

...sorry for the delay on that log eval during this time, i haven't forgotten ya...patience please

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using the prison area in Underground Bathhouse and that floor just above it with all those altars (which I disabled), but the slaves all cluster around one spot and never even use the bedrolls I spawned in. Also for some reason any clothing they have gets replaced by an Amulet of Dibella whenever I return home. I think I'm going to have to ditch this place as slave storage and find somewhere else, but I don't think any of the 'default' player homes will have enough space even with the HSH extension.

Any suggestions for some custom player homes that have a decent amount of space for slaves?

11 hours ago, Damoriva said:

Any suggestions for some custom player homes that have a decent amount of space for slaves?

The Hearthfires homes are good: loads of space and you decide just how much clutter you'd like to add.

14 hours ago, Damoriva said:

I've been using the prison area in Underground Bathhouse and that floor just above it with all those altars (which I disabled), but the slaves all cluster around one spot and never even use the bedrolls I spawned in. Also for some reason any clothing they have gets replaced by an Amulet of Dibella whenever I return home. I think I'm going to have to ditch this place as slave storage and find somewhere else, but I don't think any of the 'default' player homes will have enough space even with the HSH extension.

You would probably like the mods by LD50365 Mods at Nexus.  They are all huge and have many beds and some have prisoner cells. 

On 5/2/2018 at 11:22 PM, Damoriva said:

I spent like a week looking for house mods too a few months back. Through nexus mod search thing I selected every category that can be a player home and put it so it only searched the mods with keywords like prison, dungeon, or jail in them in its description. I tried every decent looking one but they were either too big with too much unwanted stuff, in a bad spot, or just not good enough dungeon to keep my slaves in. In the end I just stuck with using Dread Prison + hearthstone Lakeview manor home and along with the other mods that made the manor so much better, I ended up being really happy with it.

With dread prison you can arrest npcs and make them your prisoner then be able to execute them, torture them, or force them to fight in the arena. I use it to store all the npcs I've enslaved and those sexy or worthy enough to be house slaves I walk them to Lakeview manor which is nearby. Only downside is that when you're outside the prison It's better to use the prison spells while the new slaves are in that crawling state awaiting for their collar or else they will keep teleporting to you even after sending them to prison since pahe's commands seems to take priority over the prison spells/commands and they'll always teleport back to wherever you set them to wait at. 

The mods I use with Lakeview manor are, 

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp from pahe's downloads. It adds a jail cell in the basement.

Hearthfire Coffin Cubby, for another jail cell in basement.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51619/?/ 

Lakeview extended, makes lakeview exterior look so much better, a must have. Get the disable upgrades version instead so you can easier choose what upgrades you want. All exterior stuff needs to be built already before installing.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31380

mlrose's Enhanced Lakeview Manor - Entrance Hall

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64927

Divides the bedroom and adds bedroom doors inside your home.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32563/?/

And Dread Prison which I already explained.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2016 at 6:55 AM, Musje said:

To grab Melinda (spoiler alert)

Hide contents

After bringing Melinda the forged letter:

1. Wait for her to leave the palace.  She will leave around 11:00.  Do not wait (using T button) inside the palace for her to leave as you will fail the quest (something I've been unable to fix).  Wait outside the palace until after 11:00 and she will come out.
  2. Follow her and paralyse her using a spell, poisoned weapon or scroll.
  3. While she is down, run up to her and press E.  You will see a few options: Talk, Tie Up.  Choose Tie Up
  4. The quest will advance and Melina will now follow you.

How far outside of the city do you need to go? I got on the boat on the Solitude docks, took her all the way to the Dawnstar mine, and still no progress?

9 minutes ago, TR0767 said:

How far outside of the city do you need to go? I got on the boat on the Solitude docks, took her all the way to the Dawnstar mine, and still no progress?

Don't go to the docks. Just follow the road straight out of the city and take your first right turn.

12 hours ago, fred200 said:

Don't go to the docks. Just follow the road straight out of the city and take your first right turn.

OMG - I had the quest marker turned off, and sure enough, climbing up towards the Thalmor Embassy, there was what I was looking for. Thanks fred2000 :)

First of all, cool mod and it works nearly perfect for me but i have one weird bug or feature (dont know) because all the slaves inside the restless hunter are actually named npcs whos real counterparts stand around naked in skyrim without responding to talk.
Does someone else here have the same problem or does know a way to fix that? While i probably could ignore it (who needs Yngvar the Singer anyway) it would certainly make things easier if it goes away.

16 hours ago, SunWukongIV said:

First of all, cool mod and it works nearly perfect for me but i have one weird bug or feature (dont know) because all the slaves inside the restless hunter are actually named npcs whos real counterparts stand around naked in skyrim without responding to talk.
Does someone else here have the same problem or does know a way to fix that? While i probably could ignore it (who needs Yngvar the Singer anyway) it would certainly make things easier if it goes away.

Strangy? Did you enslave those NPCs? If not did you install Aygas and did you also finish the Civil war? If so, the losers do end up in the Restless Hunter over time (or as slaves out in the world), but the originals shouldn't be standing around anymore.

On 7/5/2018 at 8:49 AM, Orlando53 said:

Hi Musje, after Clifton has established paradies hall in se, do you plan to do so as well? You mentioned that this mod is comparable to se already, but in my case the figures frezze in, when I start the game. 

Yes when I have time :/