Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

The new Version is working much better now, but I have still a problem with the renamer. I'm back to the point, where i can't rename The imperial captain from the helgen escape tunnel and The Ritual Master and the Necromancers in Wulfsscull cave. Hateful wenches seem to work properly. 

i dont remember home sweet home having a renamer, if you're talking about pahe post the log for enslavement at pahe

can I use PAHE sexlab extension repack h rc.6 with the .95 version HSH or does it have to be PAHE sexlab extension 0.1g?

if you'd rather dig up the old repacks than to use the current version of pahe: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

yes the old repacks also contain the older version g in them, but i'd really rather know why not use the newer pahe6.1.9

can I use PAHE sexlab extension repack h rc.6 with the .95 version HSH or does it have to be PAHE sexlab extension 0.1g?

if you'd rather dig up the old repacks than to use the current version of pahe: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

yes the old repacks also contain the older version g in them, but i'd really rather know why not use the newer pahe6.1.9

ahhh haven't checked out the progress on that in awhile. is it performing well so far? i will take a look at the page so i can read more about it but can i install on existing game?

I just started up skyrim agian first time in ages, and saw this and I like it. I saw I can install equipment from zaz animations does this include the milker? I want to dink around with milk mod economy for the first time and try and use PAH or Defeat to make my slaves not just soul gem incubators but cattle for milk. Was wondering if this would work? Only mod I found that seems to be made for such a task is the prison mod one but it feels kind of unreal I go from humble lvl one to prison running warden in a day, but with this mod I have to work, get a house, and buy the upgrades for my cells and what have you.

Even if it doesn't work got to say it is a great mod though, defiantly caught my eye, only thing that could come close to this would be a similar mod to hearth fire to turn a wing of my custom made houses into a cell block, or slave quaters, but I doubt that could be done at least not with out a shit ton of work

ahhh haven't checked out the progress on that in awhile. is it performing well so far? i will take a look at the page so i can read more about it but can i install on existing game?

we've had a few speed bumps along the way, but its going well now. completely compatible with the old repacks. all those old patches are directly edited into the esm where they belong now

I just started up skyrim agian first time in ages, and saw this and I like it. I saw I can install equipment from zaz animations does this include the milker? I want to dink around with milk mod economy for the first time and try and use PAH or Defeat to make my slaves not just soul gem incubators but cattle for milk. Was wondering if this would work?

I haven't gotten round to trying the Milk or Soul Gem mods, not sure how they interact with HSH or PAHE. The furniture placer in HSH does not include the milk equipment, but if you use another means to place that equipment (or if you have a custom house that includes them) the slaves will still use it.

we've had a few speed bumps along the way, but its going well now. completely compatible with the old repacks. all those old patches are directly edited into the esm where they belong now

Cool so it would not require me to even uninstall 'repack h rc 0.6'? just overwrite it?

I just started up skyrim agian first time in ages, and saw this and I like it. I saw I can install equipment from zaz animations does this include the milker? I want to dink around with milk mod economy for the first time and try and use PAH or Defeat to make my slaves not just soul gem incubators but cattle for milk. Was wondering if this would work?

I haven't gotten round to trying the Milk or Soul Gem mods, not sure how they interact with HSH or PAHE. The furniture placer in HSH does not include the milk equipment, but if you use another means to place that equipment (or if you have a custom house that includes them) the slaves will still use it.

Good to know guess I will test it got the recommended mod to place my own milking station as well will do an update in a day or so after I tinker with it more to let you know how it goes. Never tried the milk mod one before, but I know PAH works well with the gem oven already, been doing that since soul gem oven 1, wtih the original PAH and think its on 3 now lol

You might get Problems with MME, I have tested it with an older Version of Pahe and run into some interesting issues. The Milk pumps were used as torture/binding devices and the Slaves did nor get milked. And due to the scripting in both mods I had a lot of lagging. I don't know if the House slaves will behave better... I'm about to test soul gem ovenc. and see how it behaves. 

Cool so it would not require me to even uninstall 'repack h rc 0.6'? just overwrite it?

the patches i added to the repacks will be redundant now those are directly added to the esm

aside from that it just overwrites it, no need to uninstall

When i select the option "I want you to train a slave" a message shows up saying "I can't train anyone like this" How do i fix this?

Remove DD devices as thats the reason i've been getting that message, seems to include arm and ankle cuffs when its checking

When i select the option "I want you to train a slave" a message shows up saying "I can't train anyone like this" How do i fix this?

Remove DD devices as thats the reason i've been getting that message, seems to include arm and ankle cuffs when its checking

The message appears when the trainer is wearing anything that binds the hands: wrist binders, single sleeve, yoke, or combined wrist / ankle binders. Wearing only ankle binders or collars is fine.

Looks like a bit of forgotten code :) The message should be in the dialogue, of course. And it should only fire on equipment that actually restricts the arms. Some binders lock the wrists behind the back but others are purely cosmetic.

The same applies to slaves to be trained: they complain if they are locked in a yoke. The reason for that is that the animations in their training routine will put them in different poses, taking their arms out of the yoke, which will still be sitting around their neck. That looks silly. Armbinders on trainees are fine, visually it works out, and one can assume that the trainer simply unlocked the cuffs for a moment. Not sure if it checks for single sleeve though (which would look silly).

Thank you, this worked. Cheers mate

Having a quest update issue:  

Working on Mail Order Bride.  Followed Melina from palace, hit here with poisoned blade, got the paralysis in.  Chose 'tie up'.  Tried to fast travel, couldn't because she is still considered hostile.  After a couple of seconds she runs.  So I try again with 'tie up' and then immediately 'enslave fleeing' so she's not hostile.  Quest updated.  Told to get her out of city and the marker is now on Samir at the stone hut.  We travel there and when I try to talk he says:  'I don't see a girl.  Just who are you.'  I've tried waiting, making sure she is in hut too, and just rerunning quest.  No change.  Always he can't see her.  And then the conversation just ends.

I have tried other combinations at capture, but 'tie up' is needed to advance quest and you then have to wait for fleeing so you can then enslave.  Enslaving first and then equipping the rope doesn't advance quest.  So I am out of ideas.  I'm sure someone has gotten past this step, so what am I missing?

Thanks.

Oh I am using the very recently updated version of PHE and I also frequently have no dialogue options with a newly captured slave (the bandits from part 2) so it is possible I am just not seeing the proper dialogues.

Strange. You should be able to advance the quest by either using "tie up" or by enslaving Melina.

If the guy says "I don't see a girl", that means that you are at the right stage in the quest, but for some reason he can;t see Melina. It may be because you did tie up followed by enslave, and PAHE kills and clones the NPC when you enslave them/

I'll have to look into that later today, and I'll let you know how to get the quest going again.

Having a quest update issue:  

Working on Mail Order Bride.  Followed Melina from palace, hit here with poisoned blade, got the paralysis in.  Chose 'tie up'.  Tried to fast travel, couldn't because she is still considered hostile.  After a couple of seconds she runs.  So I try again with 'tie up' and then immediately 'enslave fleeing' so she's not hostile.  Quest updated.  Told to get her out of city and the marker is now on Samir at the stone hut.  We travel there and when I try to talk he says:  'I don't see a girl.  Just who are you.'  I've tried waiting, making sure she is in hut too, and just rerunning quest.  No change.  Always he can't see her.  And then the conversation just ends.

I have tried other combinations at capture, but 'tie up' is needed to advance quest and you then have to wait for fleeing so you can then enslave.  Enslaving first and then equipping the rope doesn't advance quest.  So I am out of ideas.  I'm sure someone has gotten past this step, so what am I missing?

Thanks.

Oh I am using the very recently updated version of PHE and I also frequently have no dialogue options with a newly captured slave (the bandits from part 2) so it is possible I am just not seeing the proper dialogues.

reboot pahe from the mcm

if still has issues post the log of that first, can't fix home sweet home if pahe is broken

I tries a few more options.  I rebooted before capturing Melina and after and both.  No effect.  Though I did get all the proper notifications including the boot process finished.

Tie up - Melina remains hostile (red radar dot, no fast travel) but quest DOES advance.  Just can't get her to move where I want.

Enslave/Paralyzed - quest update can move to Samir

Tie up then Enslave/fleeing - quest update can move to Samir

PaHE lists Melina as a slave and the count is 1/50 (correct)

The rope binds appear on wrists and it is in her inventory, not mine.  SO it seems that everything is happening except..

Tie up - doesn't make follower

Neither makes Samir see her.

I have my Skyrim.ini set up to generate papyrus logs, but no logs are being stored in either location, so sorry, can't post a log.

This is the .ini which matches the instructions I found.

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Thanks.

Not sure what the deal with Melina is, I'll have to do a test run (start a new save and become thane first...)

In the mean time, try to take Melina without enslaving her

- Hit Melina with a poisoned weapon with a sneak attack, maybe she wont become aggressie.

- Get Melina with "Tie up", if she is aggressive, open the console, select Melina, and type "setav aggression 0" followed by "stopcombat". Hopefully she will calm down.

Using console commands she did, indeed, calm down.  Delivery went off with tiny hitch.  Samir did not at first see the girl.  But then I asked him again and got new options (including show slaver key) and quest progressed to stage 4.

I figure there were 2 separate issues:

1.  'tie up' wasn't removing hostility, but that is easily fixed in console (thanks!)

2.  the 'enslave' option made a clone that Samir didn't recognize as Melina.

Thanks for help!

I tries a few more options.  I rebooted before capturing Melina and after and both.  No effect.  Though I did get all the proper notifications including the boot process finished.

Tie up - Melina remains hostile (red radar dot, no fast travel) but quest DOES advance.  Just can't get her to move where I want.

Enslave/Paralyzed - quest update can move to Samir

Tie up then Enslave/fleeing - quest update can move to Samir

PaHE lists Melina as a slave and the count is 1/50 (correct)

The rope binds appear on wrists and it is in her inventory, not mine.  SO it seems that everything is happening except..

Tie up - doesn't make follower

Neither makes Samir see her.

I have my Skyrim.ini set up to generate papyrus logs, but no logs are being stored in either location, so sorry, can't post a log.

This is the .ini which matches the instructions I found.

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Thanks.

what version of pahe are you running

Not sure what the deal with Melina is, I'll have to do a test run (start a new save and become thane first...)

In the mean time, try to take Melina without enslaving her

- Hit Melina with a poisoned weapon with a sneak attack, maybe she wont become aggressie.

- Get Melina with "Tie up", if she is aggressive, open the console, select Melina, and type "setav aggression 0" followed by "stopcombat". Hopefully she will calm down.

is tie up provided as part of the quest i haven't tested yet or thru another mod

Using console commands she did, indeed, calm down.  Delivery went off with tiny hitch.  Samir did not at first see the girl.  But then I asked him again and got new options (including show slaver key) and quest progressed to stage 4.

I figure there were 2 separate issues:

1.  'tie up' wasn't removing hostility, but that is easily fixed in console (thanks!)

2.  the 'enslave' option made a clone that Samir didn't recognize as Melina.

Thanks for help!

for #2 it sounds like musje needs to mark Melina as unique