Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

@CliftonJD, I tried the Whiterun home, but it seemed like they were having a difficult time pathfinding to the holding cell, like there wasn't enough space between the doorframe and the holding cell which took up half the doorway. o.O

lol, my issue was they kept trying to play with the outside door like kids going in and out

Sorry if this has been answered i didn't see it anywhere but when you say zaz animation pack and assets is a requirement do you mean 'zaz animation pack' and 'zaz resources' the two different mods?

that would be a bad idea the zaz resources mod is broken according to fnis and its a redundant conflict as zap now does everything that would have done

Zaz animation pack.

that mod is split into 3 parts now on the download page, basically what the author here is telling you is you need to download everything from zap, that's the main file, then the update to it, and the meshes

i'm sure that's why the author here mentioned it separate, cuz I've seen too many people download the main file and the update, forgetting to grab the meshes then go complaining to the modders about purple textures and meshes for mods that use zap

Sorry if this has been answered i didn't see it anywhere but when you say zaz animation pack and assets is a requirement do you mean 'zaz animation pack' and 'zaz resources' the two different mods?

Zaz animation pack.

Ok Thank you.

that would be a bad idea the zaz resources mod is broken according to fnis and its a redundant conflict as zap now does everything that would have done

Zaz animation pack.

that mod is split into 3 parts now on the download page, basically what the author here is telling you is you need to download everything from zap, that's the main file, then the update to it, and the meshes

i'm sure that's why the author here mentioned it separate, cuz I've seen too many people download the main file and the update, forgetting to grab the meshes then go complaining to the modders about purple textures and meshes for mods that use zap

Thank you for the information.

Hello I'm a user of paradise and this mod looks interesting i have a quick question i see that zaz is required will there be someway to keep your slaves chained up or tied to the wall or in a cage with this mod when you leave home and then come back and they are the same as you left them?

You can leave them in the cage and they'll stay there.  Once they have been trained up you can order them around and lock them in ZaZ furnuture too.

I don't know if this normally happens or not, but I had a slave "Generic bandit" Train another, something happened when the second slave raped my first slave during training lol. Then I went to have him stop training, go to his cell (In solitude) And once he got in, I got a little notification "Bandit slave died" And he dropped to the floor.

Can you tell me if this is some sort of odd bug, feature or something from the core Paradise halls mod that I'm unaware of? Luckily I had a save before it happened and now I'm just playing around seeing if it happens again.

Also, it happened when I procured two new slaves (Foresworn bandits) And brought them into the house as well. 

Strange, they are not supposed to have sex with one another. Is there some other mod active that does this?

There should be no issue with generic guys like bandits, I keep them around all the time without problems

Hello I'm a user of paradise and this mod looks interesting i have a quick question i see that zaz is required will there be someway to keep your slaves chained up or tied to the wall or in a cage with this mod when you leave home and then come back and they are the same as you left them?

You can leave them in the cage and they'll stay there.  Once they have been trained up you can order them around and lock them in ZaZ furnuture too.

I don't know if this normally happens or not, but I had a slave "Generic bandit" Train another, something happened when the second slave raped my first slave during training lol. Then I went to have him stop training, go to his cell (In solitude) And once he got in, I got a little notification "Bandit slave died" And he dropped to the floor.

Can you tell me if this is some sort of odd bug, feature or something from the core Paradise halls mod that I'm unaware of? Luckily I had a save before it happened and now I'm just playing around seeing if it happens again.

Also, it happened when I procured two new slaves (Foresworn bandits) And brought them into the house as well. 

Strange, they are not supposed to have sex with one another. Is there some other mod active that does this?

There should be no issue with generic guys like bandits, I keep them around all the time without problems

well, lol, you should make that a feature except for the slave dieing at the end it could be used for sex training the slave

well, lol, you should make that a feature except for the slave dieing at the end it could be used for sex training the slave

I have not even gotten around to use this yet in game but i like this idea very much of slaves raping other slaves to train them or raping them your self to train them as sex slaves as well, are yo using sexlab defeat and is there any conflict's between this mod and that one?

Lol, seems like its a feature a lot would like, minus slaves just dropping dead. XD But as of the post, I had installed:

SL Animation loader.

SL MatchMaker.

Dwemer Goggles/Scouter.

Caravan TRacker.

Paradise Halls, Farangars study + the slave camp.

SL Defeat.

Paradise halls AP Patch.

Paradise Halls Homesweet home.

Eyes of Aber.

Racemenu esp & Plugin,

Woodland raven armor.

And Dragonwall.

So out of those mods recently installed or updated, is it possible there is some issue between the Paradise halls mods, and the Sexlab defeat? Because without defeat, they wouldn't have gotten busy all over the floor. Though still doesn't explain how one of them ended up dead. o.O I tried recreating the situation, but maybe it was a one time bug or something?

Lol, seems like its a feature a lot would like, minus slaves just dropping dead. XD But as of the post, I had installed:

SL Animation loader.

SL MatchMaker.

Dwemer Goggles/Scouter.

Caravan TRacker.

SL Defeat.

Paradise halls AP Patch.

Eyes of Aber.

Racemenu esp & Plugin,

Woodland raven armor.

And Dragonwall.

So out of those mods recently installed or updated, is it possible there is some issue between the Paradise halls mods, and the Sexlab defeat? Because without defeat, they wouldn't have gotten busy all over the floor. Though still doesn't explain how one of them ended up dead. o.O I tried recreating the situation, but maybe it was a one time bug or something?

pahe detects defeat and defeat should be detecting pahe, but defeat isn't setup to detect home sweet home and defeat shouldn't be killing either slaves

if this is coming from sl defeat they're doing something odd with bandits that wouldn't be done to the player

if you had also seen this on a follower it might make a bit more sense that maybe your follower were to rape a bandit to death and defeat were applying the same detection here to make the slaves do that

I can't seem to keep generic NPC's in my home, no matter what I do, once I let my slave (Example. Stormcloak soldier; renamed by PAHE) take care of my home I get no dialogue from her except, her repeatedly saying "Need...to Sleep", and "Please no more" despite reloading a save. Is this caused by any of my mods? also halfway through enslavement some dialogues stopped working correctly (Like their lips are moving but no subtitles are coming out once I ask "Okay Slave" but it still continues).

Oh and I used the Markarth home

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
 3  3 Dawnguard.esm
 4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
 5  5 HearthFires.esm
 6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
 7  7 Dragonborn.esm
 8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
 9  9 MFVM.esm
10  a ZaZAnimationPack.esm
11  b paradise_halls.esm
12  c ApachiiHair.esm
13  d HepsyHair.esm
14  e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
15  f CreatureFramework.esm
16 10 SexLab.esm
17 11 SexLabAroused.esm
18 12 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
19 13 HentaiPregnancy.esm
20 14 Children+SoulGems.esm
21 15 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
22 16 daymoyl.esm
23 17 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
      imperialcrossbow.esp
24 18 ImperialChange.esp
25 19 HM Child Character.esp
26 1a custom family home.esp
27 1b blackmarsh.esp
28 1c SexLabMatchMaker.esp
29 1d RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
30 1e MarryMe.esp
31 1f MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
32 20 LetsBeFriends.esp
33 21 orcstronghold.esp
34 22 SexLab Cumshot.esp
35 23 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
36 24 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
37 25 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
38 26 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
39 27 zzEstrus.esp
40 28 EstrusChaurus.esp
41 29 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
42 2a OBIS.esp
43 2b summersetisles.esp
44 2c OBISDB.esp
45 2d DeviouslyHelpless.esp
46 2e Captured Dreams.esp
47 2f zgrowth.esp
48 30 animal_mansion.esp
49 31 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
50 32 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
51 33 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
52 34 HentaiCreatures.esp
53 35 SexLab More Creatures.esp
54 36 Inconsequential NPCs.esp
55 37 follower xylea.esp
56 38 Devious Deviants.esp
57 39 LiFEv1.1.esp
58 3a RaceMenu.esp
59 3b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
60 3c SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
61 3d FNIS.esp
62 3e display-model.esp
63 3f DestroyTheEntireDarkBrotherhood.esp
64 40 JemWM.esp
65 41 SkyUI.esp
66 42 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
67 43 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
68 44 XPMSE.esp
69 45 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
70 46 Riding Styles.esp
71 47 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
72 48 SlaveTats.esp
73 49 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
74 4a MoreNastyCritters.esp
75 4b paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
76 4c PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
77 4d immersive patrols ii.esp
      genpeople.esp
      genpeopleliter.esp
78 4e SexLab_Dialogues.esp
79 4f sanguinesDebauchery.esp
80 50 paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
81 51 hg.esp
82 52 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
83 53 MilkModNEW.esp
84 54 MilkModNEW AB.esp
85 55 MilkModNEW HF.esp
86 56 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
87 57 SummonSuccubus.esp
88 58 ArgonianMom.esp
89 59 Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp
90 5a Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
91 5b ImmerSlave.esp
92 5c ImmerSlave-ParadiseHallsPatch.esp

I can't seem to keep generic NPC's in my home, no matter what I do, once I let my slave (Example. Stormcloak soldier; renamed by PAHE) take care of my home I get no dialogue from her except, her repeatedly saying "Need...to Sleep", and "Please no more" despite reloading a save. Is this caused by any of my mods? also halfway through enslavement some dialogues stopped working correctly (Like their lips are moving but no subtitles are coming out once I ask "Okay Slave" but it still continues).

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 3  3 Dawnguard.esm
 5  5 HearthFires.esm
 7  7 Dragonborn.esm
 9  9 MFVM.esm
11  b paradise_halls.esm
12  c ApachiiHair.esm
13  d HepsyHair.esm
16 10 SexLab.esm
17 11 SexLabAroused.esm
22 16 daymoyl.esm
      imperialcrossbow.esp
24 18 ImperialChange.esp
27 1b blackmarsh.esp
30 1e MarryMe.esp
32 20 LetsBeFriends.esp
33 21 orcstronghold.esp
34 22 SexLab Cumshot.esp
39 27 zzEstrus.esp
40 28 EstrusChaurus.esp
42 2a OBIS.esp
43 2b summersetisles.esp
44 2c OBISDB.esp
47 2f zgrowth.esp
48 30 animal_mansion.esp
55 37 follower xylea.esp
57 39 LiFEv1.1.esp
58 3a RaceMenu.esp
59 3b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
61 3d FNIS.esp
62 3e display-model.esp
64 40 JemWM.esp
65 41 SkyUI.esp
68 44 XPMSE.esp
70 46 Riding Styles.esp
72 48 SlaveTats.esp
73 49 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
      genpeople.esp
      genpeopleliter.esp
81 51 hg.esp
83 53 MilkModNEW.esp
84 54 MilkModNEW AB.esp
85 55 MilkModNEW HF.esp
86 56 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
87 57 SummonSuccubus.esp
88 58 ArgonianMom.esp
91 5b ImmerSlave.esp

each house seems to be getting different results for each user so i'd suggest another home, but I also notice some issues with your load order there you have paradise halls way up high for over half your mods to overwrite it then you have pahe in the middle with more stuff to overwrite it and I don't think that immerslave-paradise hallspatch is going to help you here, pahe has its own start button from the mcm

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 3  3 Dawnguard.esm
 5  5 HearthFires.esm
 7  7 Dragonborn.esm
 9  9 MFVM.esm
11  b paradise_halls.esm
12  c ApachiiHair.esm
13  d HepsyHair.esm
16 10 SexLab.esm
17 11 SexLabAroused.esm
22 16 daymoyl.esm
      imperialcrossbow.esp
24 18 ImperialChange.esp
27 1b blackmarsh.esp
30 1e MarryMe.esp
32 20 LetsBeFriends.esp
33 21 orcstronghold.esp
34 22 SexLab Cumshot.esp
39 27 zzEstrus.esp
40 28 EstrusChaurus.esp
42 2a OBIS.esp
43 2b summersetisles.esp
44 2c OBISDB.esp
47 2f zgrowth.esp
48 30 animal_mansion.esp
55 37 follower xylea.esp
57 39 LiFEv1.1.esp
58 3a RaceMenu.esp
59 3b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
61 3d FNIS.esp
62 3e display-model.esp
64 40 JemWM.esp
65 41 SkyUI.esp
68 44 XPMSE.esp
70 46 Riding Styles.esp
72 48 SlaveTats.esp
73 49 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
      genpeople.esp
      genpeopleliter.esp
81 51 hg.esp
83 53 MilkModNEW.esp
84 54 MilkModNEW AB.esp
85 55 MilkModNEW HF.esp
86 56 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
87 57 SummonSuccubus.esp
88 58 ArgonianMom.esp
91 5b ImmerSlave.esp

each house seems to be getting different results for each user so i'd suggest another home, but I also notice some issues with your load order there you have paradise halls way up high for over half your mods to overwrite it then you have pahe in the middle with more stuff to overwrite it and I don't think that immerslave-paradise hallspatch is going to help you here, pahe has its own start button from the mcm

I got myself a home in Solitude instead, and it seems to be working. My only gripe is that once my slaves reach "70" in their slavery level, they talk to me with the "Throw Voice" Dialogue, everything else is fine though. Will start working on my load order now, will place Paradise halls and PAHE at the very back.

My only gripe is that once my slaves reach "70" in their slavery level, they talk to me with the "Throw Voice" Dialogue, everything else is fine though.

Is that happening for house slaves under Home Sweet Home only, or also for slaves managed by PAHE?

My only gripe is that once my slaves reach "70" in their slavery level, they talk to me with the "Throw Voice" Dialogue, everything else is fine though.

Is that happening for house slaves under Home Sweet Home only, or also for slaves managed by PAHE?

this problem was in the original PH version 0.6

SL Animation loader.

SL MatchMaker.

Dwemer Goggles/Scouter.

Caravan TRacker.

SL Defeat.

Paradise halls AP Patch.

Eyes of Aber.

Racemenu esp & Plugin,

Woodland raven armor.

And Dragonwall.

pahe detects defeat and defeat should be detecting pahe, but defeat isn't setup to detect home sweet home and defeat shouldn't be killing either slaves

if this is coming from sl defeat they're doing something odd with bandits that wouldn't be done to the player

if you had also seen this on a follower it might make a bit more sense that maybe your follower were to rape a bandit to death and defeat were applying the same detection here to make the slaves do that

Yes I hope it works with defeat i love that mod and this one looks like a hidden gem.

Still have yet to be able to test in game though can anyone tell me when you buy the add-on for your house with this mod do you get to pick which room it replaces? And is that room just a jail or is it like a torture room where you can put slaves in shackles on the wall? Thanks.

SL Animation loader.

SL MatchMaker.

Dwemer Goggles/Scouter.

Caravan TRacker.

SL Defeat.

Paradise halls AP Patch.

Eyes of Aber.

Racemenu esp & Plugin,

Woodland raven armor.

And Dragonwall.

Yes I hope it works with defeat i love that mod and this one looks like a hidden gem.

Still have yet to be able to test in game though can anyone tell me when you buy the add-on for your house with this mod do you get to pick which room it replaces? And is that room just a jail or is it like a torture room where you can put slaves in shackles on the wall? Thanks.

read the extra details on the main page in 1 of the updates it mentions adding the location to a motel in an undiscovered area near rorikstead

SL Animation loader.

SL MatchMaker.

Dwemer Goggles/Scouter.

Caravan TRacker.

SL Defeat.

Paradise halls AP Patch.

Eyes of Aber.

Racemenu esp & Plugin,

Woodland raven armor.

And Dragonwall.

read the extra details on the main page in 1 of the updates it mentions adding the location to a motel in an undiscovered area near rorikstead

I'm either blind or what you're talking about isn't there. I thought you went to buy upgrades at some inn between ivarstead and riften? And i also read almost all of the posts for this mod and what i got from it was that when you buy the upgrade for this mod from whoever sells it, it replaces the childs room? is that correct? because that would be perfect since i don't adopt any kids.

I'm either blind or what you're talking about isn't there. I thought you went to buy upgrades at some inn between ivarstead and riften? And i also read almost all of the posts for this mod and what i got from it was that when you buy the upgrade for this mod from whoever sells it, it replaces the childs room? is that correct? because that would be perfect since i don't adopt any kids.

The mod adds (optional) upgrades for each of the 5 townhouses, AND adds a new inn near Rorikstead. The upgrades can be bought from the innkeeper there.

As for the rooms that are replaced:

Whiterun: the space on the ground floor to the left and behind the stairs (the kids room I think)

Solitude: the dusty looking basement bedroom (coming into the basement from the stairs: left and then left again)

Winterhold: upstairs, the small room opposite the master bedroom

Markath: the enchanter lab next to the living room

Riften: Basement enchanter room

There is no choice in which room is replaced but upgrades for different rooms are coming

The inn has the same functions as the house upgrades and can hold 14 slaves by the way. You can't really use it yet since you don't get the key to the basement. I hope to publish a new version this week that adds the quest to get that key.

The mod adds (optional) upgrades for each of the 5 townhouses, AND adds a new inn near Rorikstead. The upgrades can be bought from the innkeeper there.

Whiterun: the space on the ground floor to the left and behind the stairs (the kids room I think)

Solitude: the dusty looking basement bedroom (coming into the basement from the stairs: left and then left again)

There is no choice in which room is replaced but upgrades for different rooms are coming

The inn has the same functions as the house upgrades and can hold 14 slaves by the way. You can't really use it yet since you don't get the key to the basement. I hope to publish a new version this week that adds the quest to get that key.

Thank you for the info and looking forward to the update sounds great.

As far as the houses will it work with custom/mod homes too? not the upgrades to the homes obviously but telling slaves to stay at those types of homes? For example I have the Riverwood Lodge and Underground Bathhouse.

And also what about a modded vanilla home like modded breezehome? will the upgrades still work in that case?

Thank you for the info and looking forward to the update sounds great.

As far as the houses will it work with custom/mod homes too? not the upgrades to the homes obviously but telling slaves to stay at those types of homes? For example I have the Riverwood Lodge and Underground Bathhouse.

And also what about a modded vanilla home like modded breezehome? will the upgrades still work in that case?

modded breezehome depends on whether the mod interferes with the child's bedroom

this mod isn't made for custom homes so telling a slave to wait in 1 of those is back to the escape mechanics of pahe and how well your slave is trained

I like your mod, but all my homes are mods. Is there any chance you could add a feature so we can tell a slave that the home we are currently in is their new home. Is this possible? Would be great to get all your mod's features of Slaves training Slaves and the bdsm between the slaves but in whatever home we choose? It would also be great not to have the requirement of having children's room add ons. I don't plan on having any kids in Skyrim.

I am thinking about a feature that would allow you to let your slaves stay in any playerhome. Dont want it to be too free though (like leaving slaves in NPC homes). And I haven't found a good way to detect who owns the home: GetActorOwner seems to retun None for pretty much any cell in the game, and GetFactionOwner isn't much help either.

By the way there is no requirement to get the children's room upgrade (or anu other upgrade) before you can buy the cell upgrades! If your house is empty you can go and buy the cell upgrade. If you already have the childrens' room or enchanter lab or whatever, the cell upgrade will simply replace it (and you even get a discount on the price :)