How to have fangs without being a vampire?

Zerosleepless

Hi  :D

My vampires are  a bit broken ATM (weird dirty face and i dunno what the hell is going on with their eyes)

Honestly i don't care much for now , maybe i'll fix it later if i can.

I was wondering if there was a way to give my char fangs without having to make him a vampire , like some sort of equippable fangs or a mod/file that can be installed/removed just for the brief period of a photoshoot.

Thanks ;)

• 1 month later...

Depends if your race/chatacter has a FaceGenData or not which is the easiest way. If they do just find the vampire type of teeth you want load the nif into nifskope right click the teeth and go to block copy branch then click load and click on the face gen mesh right click the old teeth and use the block remove branch option then right click the scene root in the left list and go to block paste branch then save as to overwrite it.

I have used this before on followers and gave them cute vampire fangs.

Modifying other heads other then the facegen type ones can cause weird things miscolored skins for the head invisible head and other oddities.

Make sure to make a copy of the head before messing with a head so that if you mess up you will have a file to fix it with without having to reinstall/unzip the rar to find the file.

1. Open RaceMenu.

2. Fiddle with the expressions to open the mouth (for better visibility).

3. Click the Sculpt tab.

4. Under Head Parts on the bottom right, uncheck the layers that obstruct view of the mouth vertices, and mark the mouth as editable.

5. Set the brush to Move, low radius (0.05), low strength (0.25).

6. Drag the canines to the desired length. If you don't get it right the first time, press Z to clear all edits.

7. When done, return to the Sliders and close the mouth before saving as a preset.

post-368191-0-79260600-1449913401_thumb.jpg

Get this mod

Load your save and your char

Go to mcm menu and make yourself a vampire

ignore all the flashy effect and type showracemenu

go to scult mode

export your current head and name it a vampire1 or sth

load your previous save before turning into the vampire

showracemenu

go to sculp mode

click import head mesh

select vampire1

uncheck everything and leave only mouth.nif ( pic example )

click done

enjoy , now you can have a non-vampire race like breton to have a cute vampire fangs

post-8002-0-09466000-1449926875_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Get this mod

Load your save and your char

Go to mcm menu and make yourself a vampire

ignore all the flashy effect and type showracemenu

go to scult mode

export your current head and name it a vampire1 or sth

load your previous save before turning into the vampire

showracemenu

go to sculp mode

click import head mesh

select vampire1

uncheck everything and leave only mouth.nif ( pic example )

click done

enjoy , now you can have a non-vampire race like breton to have a cute vampire fangs

this helped me so much, thanks!

Archived