BodySlide, HDT, UNP HDT, Devious Devices => Offset Issue

steini1904

Well, the title already summarizes my problem:

Devices from Devious Devices are offset in game. I tried fixing the problem with Outfit Studio, following tutorial here on LL, but I had no success.

Maybe someone here can explain to my (like I'm 5 ^^) how I should try fixing the problem.

Btw. I put (as a total beginner) a lot of work into the body and hdt-preset, so I would like to keep them if that's possible.

Btw2: Do I need to fix every single device or can I just somehow align the body?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Steini

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue, and no Idea how to fix this. in Second life, I'd just edit everything backwards or upwards a small bit, but there's no in-game options to align these. It's especially irritating with Immersive First Person, as the thigh cuffs are sticking forward a lot.

I use NMM and use CBBE....... the way I fixed it after messing it up was to reinstall Devious Devices Assets (with the new NMM right click and pick uninstall from all profiles, if you don't it will use your previous selections.) and in Caliente's Bodyslide choose between CBBE Body BBP and CBBE Body TBBP. 

I can tell you I am using Outfit/Body: CBBE Body BBP, Preset: CBBE

I don't remember which body set I am using for assets though and I can't check unfortunately

I use Soulgem Nipple Piercings to see if everything is aligned properly, the only thing that doesn't seem to align with my

char's body correctly are some of the body harnesses, some match perfectly and some don't

I use NMM and use CBBE....... the way I fixed it after messing it up was to reinstall Devious Devices Assets (with the new NMM right click and pick uninstall from all profiles, if you don't it will use your previous selections.) and in Caliente's Bodyslide choose between CBBE Body BBP and CBBE Body TBBP. 

I can tell you I am using Outfit/Body: CBBE Body BBP, Preset: CBBE

I don't remember which body set I am using for assets though and I can't check unfortunately

I use Soulgem Nipple Piercings to see if everything is aligned properly, the only thing that doesn't seem to align with my

char's body correctly are some of the body harnesses, some match perfectly and some don't

Re-installing the assets, and re-running the Bodyslider afterwards fixed it.

Using Bodyslide's UNP stuff. UUNP HDT is what I'm on, and it works very well.

Archived