Modding Wars: Girlfriend vs Boyfriend

DarknessRain

I recently picked Skyrim back up and, as is my tradition, started modding the heck out of it. Any mod I could get, I was all over it... Then I saw RealVision ENB... And realized my computer couldn't support it. I ended up doing a big upgrade on my PC because I needed to anyways and dove back into the game full force with 70 to 80 graphical and character mods. 

My boyfriend had played with me a few times (just playing at the same time, not fancy multiplayer mods or anything like that) and I had given him pretty basic mods; CBBE, a single hair mod, and a texture mod. Just enough to make his characters look pretty to encourage him to play more. His computer isn't quite as good, so I didn't want to do a ton of graphical mods. 

About 4-5 days ago, he decided he wanted to do some of his own modding. He messes up downloading SexLab + a few other mods several times in a row (because he's lazy and won't read directions) then I go to work for a day.... The next night I come home and boot up my Skyrim, admire my beautiful graphics and pretty lady behind... 

Then I look over at his game and he's killing everyone in sight, while naked, wearing a number of Devious Devices, and raping half the village. 

Some people just like to watch the world burn, lol!

It is one of the reasons I think this game is one of the more enjoyable game I ever played.

Enjoy playing it with your half.
And be sure you and him will find a huge amount of different mods to enjoy it more after each play.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived