Uninstaling ZaZ Animation Pack....

ajslick11

I had ZaZ Animation pack installed for a while, but it seemed to be slowing down my skyrim. After a while of use I decided to disable and delete the mod along with the patch, but for some reason Skyrim now crashes on start up... Whenever I download ZaZ Animation pack it starts up fine, But when it's deleted Skyrim crashes to desktop on startup. Anyone know why this is? I have Sexlab Submit and Sexlab Framework installed, but i don't see why it would correspond with those mods, seeing as they have worked fine without ZaZ Animation pack in the past. I had Sexlab Defeat, but I deleted that along with ZaZ animations. I've tried to Completely remove all of my Sexlab mods and reinstall but, it's not helping at all. Anyone have any idea about what's going on??

If you are getting a CTD at the beth logo it means you are missing a master or the master is below the one needing it to be above the one needing it. Are there any mods that you have that require the ZAZ if you turn it off and have a mod that requires it then that would be the reason for the crash as you would have to also turn off the one that requires ZAZ to prevent any crashes. Easy way to check is to download and run TES5EDIT from the nexus. It will try to load everything you have installed into your game if it hits a error in the load order it will stop read the error fix it close TES5EDIT and repeat till it is able to load everything up without hitting any errors then try your game again.

Okay, yeah i figured it out. Haha I'm an idiot. I had forgotten that i just recently downloaded perkus maximus and had to re-patch using patchus maximus. Thank you though! Is there a way to close this topic or do i have to wait for moderators to do it?

Archived