Increased spawn for harder game

Bloodfang

Hi people,

I'm having some issues with my game atm, I want to play with 1 human follower and Doge the husky (he levels up with the player, so his damage is increased). Even though I'm using Ultimate Combat and some other mods to make the game more challenging I do find that with a bit more spawns in dungeons and outdoors would balance the game around my team.

I tried OBIS but anytime I touch the spawning stuff, it's a mess and I start to get random crashes.

Does anyone have a mod which could help with the spawn without messing my game ? Besides that, the game is quite stable.

Thanks

ASIS is the most reliable of the spawn increasers. Its main drawback is that you sometimes get extra spawns in places the game isn't expecting them, such as Sheogorath's quest. 

Deadly Wenches together with Moar Wenches and Hateful Wenches is a fantastic overhaul of enemy types, allowing you to massively increase the difficulty of enemies added by the mods, Careful, though, as you can easily (with hateful wenches) go too far in the other direction, turning every drauger haunted dungeon into a nightmare.

Immersive Creatures has its own extra spawn feature, and is reliable. 

Genesis and its "big brother" SOT will give you all the extra spawns you could possibly want. The downside is that SOT can be a serious resource hog. You can end up with a very unstable game using SOT. Genesis was more fun and more stable for me, but I ended up dropping it in favor of Hateful Wenches. 

got SKSE or I couldn't use half the mods in my load order^^

For Hateful wenches I tried it, it's too op in my opinion, you can't even get to them as a melee character : they just outrun you no matter what, even with backpedal xD

So is ASIS increased spawn unreliable? I wanted to add more ennemies to places already full of bandits/falmers/draugr etc, not in random cells that wouldn't make sense^^

Archived