Creation Kit Problem

Hello, i'm trying CK for the first time following some tutorials and i've ran into a snag. Everytime I load a female npc body up and click Full to see a preview of the character I get the following errors MODELS: Bone 'NPC Belly' not found for part 'BASE meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleBody_0.nif'.  Requested by '' model 'NPC'. To save some time after that that error it says the same thing only "NPC L Breast", "NPC R Breast", "NPC L Butt", and "NPC R Butt" then it just CTD. I'm supposing my femalebody.nif is fucked somehow so I just need to replace it with a "Original" copy, but i'm not too sure. Any help would be appreciated. Also if it is in fact a "new" nif I need, how would I go about finding one aside from *shutters* reinstalling?

• 3 weeks later...

Just standard baseline CBBE? That's not weighted for HDT last i checked, need to build a CBBE HDT body in Bodyslide.

Man, I replied to this a few hours later and I just now noticed it didn't even send the damned message. Anyway, I created a normal CBBE HDT body and built it, retried CK and the error persist.

Archived