help with fnis... I think. please help

RayvenWitch

Ok I think fnis is the mod that isn't working bc there are question marks beside it and no other. When I attempt a test run or try and get the mods to work 1 you can see the subtitles but can't hear and 2 the body's turn invisible you can see face and hands but they just stand there. Please tell me what to do I'm still new at this

Ok I think fnis is the mod that isn't working bc there are question marks beside it and no other. When I attempt a test run or try and get the mods to work 1 you can see the subtitles but can't hear and 2 the body's turn invisible you can see face and hands but they just stand there. Please tell me what to do I'm still new at this

First off, have you ran FNIS and checked all the boxes that apply to you? If so do it at least twice, if that still doesn't work run your load order through loot if that doesn't fix it then post your load order down below and I'll check it for you, also post your papyrus.0 file as an attachment so that I can see what mods are running.

I know I sound stupid but idk how to run fnis. It's not showing up on my loot list and I couldn't find papyrus anything on my computer.

You don't sound stupid, Skyrim modding is not as easy as say, Freespace

It won't show up as a mod, its a separate program.

If you're using Mod Organizer, click the little gears at the top.

Then in that window, click "Add", name it something obvious

Find your FNISForUsers.exe copy and select it.

Then go to where you select what program MO starts, select whatever you made for FNIS and run it from there.

As to the papyrus.0 file, Skyrim does not normally create that file, it only creates it when logging is enabled in the skyrim.ini file.

Archived