Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

Hi,

I've been trying to recompile script sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc to disable health getting damaged when health is below a certain threshold. This is to make it more friendly to Death Alternative. As it is, when health goes low: Take damage -> enter bleedout -> recover -> take damage -> enter bleedout -> recover etc etc

I'm pretty... "fresh" to scripting...

Here's the compiler output. Any idea what I'm missing?

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sr_inflateBurstEffect"...
E:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc(51,60): GetOriginalScale is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc(51,49): cannot add a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc

Edit: Oddly, every other script I can find with GetOriginalScale compiles fine

Ah dang. I knew this'd come back to bite me in the ass. I tore out GetOriginalScale and related functions because they grabbed the node size via NetImmerse functions. Also because GetOriginalScale doesn't make sense under the context of NIO, wherein the original scale is always 1.0.

Given the new way inflation is handled, replacing "GetOriginalScale(Actor akActor)" (Where "Actor akActor" is the name of a variable containing an Actor) with "0.0" should fix it in every case.

And since GetOriginalScale was only ever called with a passed actor value, just replace "GetOriginalScale()" with anything in the parenthesis with "0.0"

Sorry 'bout that. Have fun!

Okay, I fixed that one line of code that Monoman1 mentioned in the next version.

Then I dug up the NPC dialogue, follower dialogue, and status message handling quests. Yep, quests. Each line of dialogue is implemented as a miscelaneous-greet under specific conditions, decided by a couple global variables. Meanwhile, statuses are handled by pulling strings out of a *.json and cutting them into shape for the Skyrim notify() box. 

I dove into the status message code and found that, WHAT?, the functions required to turn dialogue on and off had been removed from both sr_inflateConfig and the status message handling script. I uncommented what remained of them in both places, wired the two back up, added the option back into the config menu, then played around in the game a tad.

Notifications didn't work.

Turns out I broke the *.json file's formatting when I did a few (minor) edits to the statuses, and added a few keys. Fixed that with help from a JSON validator, then added a few more "tokens" to the keys, to support gender neutrality in your fuckhole-filling. Now the status messages properly adapt to the number of holes SexLab says your character has down there. Woohoo!

...But problems remain. I tried getting males to support "bursting" functionality (which doesn't work ATM because their nonexistent vaginal pools can't get filled.) However, I can't seem to solve it. Nothing I change in the code seems to be letting the new maxInflation size get applied.

Anyway, I got bored in testing, then realized that the deflate-key wasn't affected by the animation length multiplier slider, so I changed that.

Apparently I fucked something up. Using the deflate key now causes a CTD after three seconds, unless animation length is 1.0 or greater. I think it has something to do with the volume of NIOverride calls, but until I fix it, I don't want to release a new version.

So sorry, status messages are coming whenever animation multipliers actually apply to all the FHU animations, without causing CTDs.

Hi, I haven't download this mod yet, but I encountered an intermittent bug with original FHU which really annoyed me. I am currently using dovahbling jewelry to replace all the rings and added bracelets etc to the game. They use slot 56 and 54 I believe. Sometimes when FHU 1.00 does a deflation, whether it is automatic or manual, it will remove the bracelet equipped in slot 54. It may be a problem with the zaz animation triggered, I'm not really sure. I thought about mentioning this in the FHU thread, but that mod hasn't been updated in awhile so I'm not sure if the author will receive the message.

Do you think this patch will be able to fix this problem? FHU works OK for me right now, in its current state, but the random unequip had me set autodeflate minimum time to 24 hours, just so I don't have to keep checking to make sure the bracelet is still equipped (it's enchanted with skill bonuses).

Usually I use "sexlabsoulgempregnancy" for cum inflation because inflation is slow and realistic.

In filler up, the swelling is not realistic because it's jerky.

You think you can do something about it?

Anyway thank you for your work.

Hi, I haven't download this mod yet, but I encountered an intermittent bug with original FHU which really annoyed me. I am currently using dovahbling jewelry to replace all the rings and added bracelets etc to the game. They use slot 56 and 54 I believe. Sometimes when FHU 1.00 does a deflation, whether it is automatic or manual, it will remove the bracelet equipped in slot 54. It may be a problem with the zaz animation triggered, I'm not really sure. I thought about mentioning this in the FHU thread, but that mod hasn't been updated in awhile so I'm not sure if the author will receive the message.

Do you think this patch will be able to fix this problem? FHU works OK for me right now, in its current state, but the random unequip had me set autodeflate minimum time to 24 hours, just so I don't have to keep checking to make sure the bracelet is still equipped (it's enchanted with skill bonuses).

This patch will not, by itself, fix the problem. However, this patch provides a feature to disable the deflation animation, and the disabled code includes the strip/re-equip statements. Disabling the deflate animation with my patch will solve your issue.

If I had to guess at what was causing the unequip, it's because FHU equips the vaginal-leak fluid-effect object to slot 54. I'll see what I can do about adding strip code to that slot to safely remove the thing that's there, and re-equip it afterwards.

Do i need both files in the download section ?? or does

FillHerUp-v2.00-9
contain both files ??

You need both files. "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z" is Srende's last known version, whereas the second file is the latest version of my patch.

Usually I use "sexlabsoulgempregnancy" for cum inflation because inflation is slow and realistic.

In filler up, the swelling is not realistic because it's jerky.

You think you can do something about it?

Anyway thank you for your work.

I can see what I can do about it, but FHU is already doing so many NIO calls that I suspect I'm getting crashing from it. However, the crashes are really hard to reproduce, so actually figuring out the problem is unreasonably difficult. I'd rather not make more calls to smooth it out, and doing it any more slowly might mean the inflation animation never ends for high cum volume settings. (Which, I might add, are necessary for male actors. The weighting of the scale on males isn't nearly equivalent to that of females.)

Though... Actually, could solve that with a scaling scale... Two more config sliders -- one for males and one for females -- that sets some multiplier to be applied to all inflations on that gender's skeleton. In that case, I'd have to use code that checks against the Skyrim LeveledActorBase.GetSex() rather than Sexlab.GetGender(Actor), because Sexlab gender is independent of mesh...

*writes up a feature idea for a solution unrelated to your problem*

Oh! Right, inflation/deflation animations are jerky. Erm...

AHA! That animation multiplier comes in handy again! If I write new code for the animation multiplier, I can have it affect inflation as well. This'd make inflation take as long (relatively) as deflation does. Increase the animation multiplier, and the movement appears more smooth/slow!

*writes up a feature idea actually related to your problem*

This'll take some time to do, and I'm busy for a few days, but I'll look into it! Probably not the next version, but the one after.

This patch will not, by itself, fix the problem. However, this patch provides a feature to disable the deflation animation, and the disabled code includes the strip/re-equip statements. Disabling the deflate animation with my patch will solve your issue.

If I had to guess at what was causing the unequip, it's because FHU equips the vaginal-leak fluid-effect object to slot 54. I'll see what I can do about adding strip code to that slot to safely remove the thing that's there, and re-equip it afterwards.

Thank you so much for insight into this. That makes a lot of sense. It took me forever to figure out it was FHU which was causing that slot to unequip. It doesn't do it every time either, seems a bit random as to when it actually does it. You can imagine how frustrated I was when I kept noticing the bracelet was removed, but couldn't figure out for the life of me what was causing it, since I don't notice that it's gone until usually much later lol.

It will be really awesome if you can add the strip code to that slot. FHU is one of my favorite mods, but funnily enough, not because I want to see my character with an inflated stomach, but because I DON'T want to see the stomach get that big. It acts as a natural deterrent from having too much sex, and to add another layer of complexity to my tastes, my character is a succubus too lol. I've used FHU with PSQ since the beginning of skyrim and I don't think I can part with either mods. Really glad to see improvements being made to FHU now, since hasn't received an update for ages.

How to make sure that mods are using NIOverride actually? I.e. something like to search some string in PEX/PSC files?

I installed the newest version of the Fill Her Up (2.00-beta full, with Fill Them Up) and it seems that it's fighting for the belly with Estrus Chaurus 4.20a (which also now are using NIO as noticed at the mod's page). So there are old NetImmerse function calls in one of these mods, or am I just doing something incorrectly?

I used both mods (FHU 1.0 and EC+ 4.11) previously and "hooked" them with HookMmerse. And both was worked as intended, even simultaneously. And belly was scaled corresponding to the sum of both mods scalings.

Sorry for my English.

4onen: Now I see that "full" version of FHU (which contain also Fill Them Up) still uses NetImmerse calls. So should I overwrite it's scripts with your modified ones anyway? I thought that "resurrected" version of the FHU already contain modified scripts that uses NIO.

4onen: Now I see that "full" version of FHU (which contain also Fill Them Up) still uses NetImmerse calls. So should I overwrite it's scripts with your modified ones anyway? I thought that "resurrected" version of the FHU already contain modified scripts that uses NIO.

FHU 2.00 Beta 9 still uses NetImmerse calls, that's why my patched scripts exist. Overwrite with my scripts and the NetImmerse calls should dissappear.

There are odd things.

Almost all sex animations with creatures are handled as anal cum shot by FHU and fill anal inflation

even though those sex animations can impregnate and are handled as vaginal cum shot by other pregnancy mods.

For instance, Original anal shot animations have a word "anal" in their animation names. (ex : leito_canine_anal_doggy)

But all sex animations with dog are handled as anal cum shot by FHU.

Another problem is patched FHU.

when vagianl and anal are empty state, value of belly is 0, not 1.

This means that first cum inflation starts inflating from 0 and first cum inflation we can see visually is just [ amount of inflation per cum shot - 1].

(ex : inflation amount per cum shot = 1.5 -> first visual belly inflation amount = 0.5

-> second = 1.5

-> and total belly inflation we can see visually is 2.0 even though total cum shot amount is 2*1.5

There are odd things.

Almost all sex animations with creatures are handled as anal cum shot by FHU and fill anal inflation

even though those sex animations can impregnate and are handled as vaginal cum shot by other pregnancy mods.

For instance, Original anal shot animations have a word "anal" in their animation names. (ex : leito_canine_anal_doggy)

This means that first cum inflation starts inflating from 0 and first cum inflation we can see visually is just [ amount of inflation per cum shot - 1].

(ex : inflation amount per cum shot = 1.5 -> first visual belly inflation amount = 0.5

-> second = 1.5

-> and total belly inflation we can see visually is 2.0 even though total cum shot amount is 2*1.5

So my mod is following what the animators intended for their mods, rather than what is actually occurring and/or aligned?

I don't entirely see how it's possible to tell which is which, given the tools available.

The only other option is assuming an animation is vaginal if the target is female and an animal is involved, but that seems sorta broken.

Obviously, users, let me know if y'all would prefer that.

Feature, not a bug. There's a certain volume inside the human body that can be filled before inflation shows. Also, any amount of cum under 1.0 is actually showing a 1.0 inflation, because I'm using NIO. So multiplicative scales rather than additive.

--

In other news, the next version with implemented statuses is coming along. Meanwhile, I've done none of the fixes for dialogue that I've intended. 

Dialogue is really hard, has to be done by hand, and is saved to the *.esp. I'm still afraid that I'll fuck something up in the esp and everything will stop working, so I'm avoiding dialogue for now.

And my life is a pain at the moment. Applying for things from large institutions to keep my life on track is annoying, takes ages, and really doesn't help when I already have a busy schedule.

I consider this next version "done," but I can't test it. I tried to get vagina collisions working, broke my mod installation, and can't find the modlist from before.

So. Damn.

There are odd things.

-> second = 1.5

So my mod is following what the animators intended for their mods, rather than what is actually occurring and/or aligned?

I don't entirely see how it's possible to tell which is which, given the tools available.

The only other option is assuming an animation is vaginal if the target is female and an animal is involved, but that seems sorta broken.

Obviously, users, let me know if y'all would prefer that.

Feature, not a bug. There's a certain volume inside the human body that can be filled before inflation shows. Also, any amount of cum under 1.0 is actually showing a 1.0 inflation, because I'm using NIO. So multiplicative scales rather than additive.

--

In other news, the next version with implemented statuses is coming along. Meanwhile, I've done none of the fixes for dialogue that I've intended. 

Dialogue is really hard, has to be done by hand, and is saved to the *.esp. I'm still afraid that I'll fuck something up in the esp and everything will stop working, so I'm avoiding dialogue for now.

And my life is a pain at the moment. Applying for things from large institutions to keep my life on track is annoying, takes ages, and really doesn't help when I already have a busy schedule.

I consider this next version "done," but I can't test it. I tried to get vagina collisions working, broke my mod installation, and can't find the modlist from before.

So. Damn.

Thank you for your answer.

plz tell me how to use NetImmerse Override. (i'm using ECE)

I installed NIO with FHU and your patch, but i cant notice something changed.

*snip*

Thank you for your answer.

plz tell me how to use NetImmerse Override. (i'm using ECE)

I installed NIO with FHU and your patch, but i cant notice something changed.

If my mod is doing its job, nothing should change between having FHU installed on its own and having my mod.

Except the entire menu will be different, animations will be more responsive, node fighting will not occur, and status messages are re-implemented. Wait, no status messages in the current public release.

NIO is a framework for modders, so you should see absolutely no difference between not having it installed and having it installed, except that my FHUCP will crash Skyrim without NIO.

*snip*

575, to be precise. 360 Different comments, 165 varying status messages and 50 companion comments were scheduled to be integrated (don't know if they all made it as 2.0 was still in beta).

When I was scrolling through the dialogue list you sent me the other day, I only saw one or two lines that weren't implemented. 

My major barrier to screwing around with these is that maybe half of them are gender neutral, if that. Since Skyrim doesn't allow modification of subtitles by scripts, I can't do a tokening system like I did with statuses.

So I'll need to write new lines for males.

I just don't have the time available at the moment to dedicate to the project. :(

On the other hand, I think I'm going to say *fuck it* and come out with the latest version without testing it myself. I've received a report that it's good, and everything I can throw at it without being able to see the changes occurring appears to work.

So that'll be up today.

OK, this may be a dumb question, but since I'm dumb, I'll ask it...

With all of these little adjustments you're making, are you doing all of them in the NiO patch or are you making changes to the v2.00-9 beta files as well?

I'm asking because I know we need both files, but when you update, I'm not sure if I should be overwriting the v2.00-9 beta as well as the new NiO patch.

Thanks! :)

ALSO.... I'm looking through script sources and trying to figure out what governs how frequently a follower will make a comment about their inflation. It doesn't appear to be tied to events because I set events to 100% and shortened the time to every 15 minutes game time and her comments are still quite random and don't happen often. I'm trying to adjust it so I can see them more often and decide if I want to change more of them.

Sorry to ask but I wasn't sure does this work with beeing female? As in its doesn't change the node scaling just adds too it? Also I don't know much about the new frameworks that handle that kind of thing if anyone here could give me a good recommendation on which one I should be using I would be greatful.

OK, this may be a dumb question, but since I'm dumb, I'll ask it...

With all of these little adjustments you're making, are you doing all of them in the NiO patch or are you making changes to the v2.00-9 beta files as well?

I'm asking because I know we need both files, but when you update, I'm not sure if I should be overwriting the v2.00-9 beta as well as the new NiO patch.

Thanks! :)

Nope, I'm not touching the original file. That's why the number of files overwritten by my patch is increasing with every version: I'm pulling new files from the original file to make changes to.

ALSO.... I'm looking through script sources and trying to figure out what governs how frequently a follower will make a comment about their inflation. It doesn't appear to be tied to events because I set events to 100% and shortened the time to every 15 minutes game time and her comments are still quite random and don't happen often. I'm trying to adjust it so I can see them more often and decide if I want to change more of them.

Follower comments are based on the WIComments system, (natural part of skyrim used for things like "be careful with that magic" and "Shor's bones, you're gonig to freeze to death!" comments) which I can _almost_ make heads or tails of. There _is_ a variable controlling comment chance for followers, just like for NPCs, but I can't find anything that increases it over time, I just know that it does.

Also, strangely, comments trigger at a certain point for that variable, as manually setting the follower comment chance to insanely high numbers doesn't trigger immediate commentary on my fill-ed-ness. :|

Sorry to ask but I wasn't sure does this work with beeing female? As in its doesn't change the node scaling just adds too it? Also I don't know much about the new frameworks that handle that kind of thing if anyone here could give me a good recommendation on which one I should be using I would be greatful.

Yes. It'll work just fine.

Quick framework guide:

NetImmerse & Anything Else -> Node fighting :(

CANS & NetImmerseOverride -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

CANS & CANS & CANS & CANS -> No problems :)

NIO & NIO & NIO & NIO & NIO -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SexLabInflationFramework & CANS -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SexLabInflationFramework & NIO -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SLIF & SLIF & SLIF & SLIF -> No problems :)

SLIF has a number of compatibility patches mde by its author. CANS has to be supported by the mod author (such as in Beeing Female) and NIO also has to be supported by the mod author (such as in FHU Compatability Patch)

NetImmerse was the original system, and just doesn't work with more than one mod affecting a node. Since frameworks are "another mod" you'll end up with node fighting between any framework or mod and a NetImmerse-reliant mod.

Yes. It'll work just fine.

Quick framework guide:

NetImmerse & Anything Else -> Node fighting :(

CANS & NetImmerseOverride -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

CANS & CANS & CANS & CANS -> No problems :)

NIO & NIO & NIO & NIO & NIO -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SexLabInflationFramework & CANS -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SexLabInflationFramework & NIO -> Interesting scaling, should be fine :|

SLIF & SLIF & SLIF & SLIF -> No problems :)

SLIF has a number of compatibility patches mde by its author. CANS has to be supported by the mod author (such as in Beeing Female) and NIO also has to be supported by the mod author (such as in FHU Compatability Patch)

NetImmerse was the original system, and just doesn't work with more than one mod affecting a node. Since frameworks are "another mod" you'll end up with node fighting between any framework or mod and a NetImmerse-reliant mod.

So then it seems like people are moving over to NIO for like high heels and stuff so then beinng female is supporting cans while this mod supports nio so they should be fine? Only other mod I have that edits the belly node is Estrus that plus RND weight feature which I haven't even tested out yet.

I am not the smartest when it comes to these mods why doesn't NIO work by itself? and what is SLIF?