Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

On 8/3/2020 at 8:31 AM, ck2modfan said:

After "interaction" with Estrus Chaurus, cum only applies on outside. Never inside. Is there a patch or fix for this? Based on the scene, should be a very large load. Tried using NP. to add race but that doesn't work (or I am doing it wrong).

IIRC, Estrus Chaurus was written long before SexLab, so it doesn't use any SexLab code hooks like OrgasmStart. No sexlab code hooks, no FHU cum unfortunately. :(

Also IIRC, EC has its own cum effect and was one of the first to do overlays through the NiO stuff, so that might be why you're seeing a cum texture despite there being no sexlab hook.

Inflation works on npc's but not on pc, i am just playing a regular breton.  i added the race with register key just in case and that didnt help either.  beiing female registered that somebody came in me.  it says my name under inflated actors but i never get any added.

• 3 months later...

Hey, folks!

Is it normal that when my anal pool isn't empty there's a flow of fluid during deflating animation and when it's at 0 and there's only vaginal pool - there's nothing except the body texture switches to covered in cum?

Can I somehow make the effects when emptying vaginal pool the same as anal?

Upd: well.. I made a batch file to add this "Inflator - LeakA" to a character which triggers that fluid-particles effect.. would be super-nice is it was done automatically though..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...