Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

12 hours ago, LewdBug said:

This may seem like a silly question, but does the "bursting" feature work on the player only, or can it effect NPCs as well? I'm quite the fan of this mod, but I've never been at bursting for very long, nor have my companions, so I never noticed.

If you plug both of your holes while at max capacity, you will stay in the "bursting at the seams" effect.

• 1 month later...

I'm having a small issue where, with this mod in particular, the female belly kind of juts out, rather than seeming... weighted.

With mods like "Estrus Chaurus" or "Egg Factory", the belly doesn't jut out insanely and instead looks natural. It's only with this mod that it seems immensely messed up. I have FHU with FHU NIO Patch.

If needed I can provide image examples.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:30 AM, ZoneTanIsLove said:

I'm having a small issue where, with this mod in particular, the female belly kind of juts out, rather than seeming... weighted.

With mods like "Estrus Chaurus" or "Egg Factory", the belly doesn't jut out insanely and instead looks natural. It's only with this mod that it seems immensely messed up. I have FHU with FHU NIO Patch.

If needed I can provide image examples.

I know what you mean. This mod gets up to ridiculous belly scales, so it tends to reveal the limits of the weightmapping of your body. If you're using a Bodyslide body, I recommend building the Bodyslide morphs and using the Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) to change the scaling from the belly node of the skeleton to the Bodyslide BigBelly and Pregnancy sliders. 

• 1 month later...

Well, I tried doing everything suggested here, but the stupid inflation modifier thing still stays at zero and will jump back to it after I try changing it, there might just be some kind of problem regarding the Sexlab Inflation Framework thing somehow not registering ANYTHING other than itself for some reason... Does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 10:07 AM, 4onen said:

I know what you mean. This mod gets up to ridiculous belly scales, so it tends to reveal the limits of the weightmapping of your body. If you're using a Bodyslide body, I recommend building the Bodyslide morphs and using the Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) to change the scaling from the belly node of the skeleton to the Bodyslide BigBelly and Pregnancy sliders. 

I hate to keep asking, but how do I "change the scaling" away from the belly node or whatever?

• 3 weeks later...

This has maybe been asked already, but what are some reasons why this mod wouldn't work? I've had V1 with no NIO patch work fine before, except if obviously conflicted with other mods that changed body nodes. I started a new game with V2 plus this mod, and now I don't see any changes, even when over 1.000 in inflation. The MCM menu is there but my PC doesn't change visually.

Edit - I was able to fix this by downloading the inflation framework. Never used it before, and didn't know I needed it since I thought all NIO type mods would work together just by default, but apparently not. Anyways, I have SLIF installed now and now it seems like FHU is actually working, in combination with mods like Aroused Nips and EC+. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Has anyone managed to patch this mod to treat MaxInflation as the actual max?

Im so tired of this mod inflating to 5-10+ when the max is set much lower... Gonna give the PSC files one more chance to edit before I just give up on it completely.

If I fix it myself I will share it here cause I'm sure i'm not the only person tired as fuck of this mod blowing actors up so their stomachs look like they are 30 feet wide.

11 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Has anyone managed to patch this mod to treat MaxInflation as the actual max?

Im so tired of this mod inflating to 5-10+ when the max is set much lower... Gonna give the PSC files one more chance to edit before I just give up on it completely.

If I fix it myself I will share it here cause I'm sure i'm not the only person tired as fuck of this mod blowing actors up so their stomachs look like they are 30 feet wide.

?!

I dont understand? 
I always set my max inflation to be around 1,5 - 2,0 belly size. Or which maximum do you mean?
It never changed the inflation optics beyond that for me...

Naked Dungeons has a similar, less detailed and feature-reduced version for inflation that I find less annoying (random cum deflaton of this mod killed too much for me regularly..)

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2017 at 11:19 PM, deadra_56 said:

I have a little issue with the mod: the "cum amount multiplier" resets to 0 everytime I close the MCM menu, and I can't find a way to solve this problem. I saw on another post that it was due to the "Fill Them Up" quest, but even when I desactivate it, I still have this problem. Anyone has a solution, please?

i have this same problem and there is nowhere i could find of anyone actually replying to this question, there are a few that asked but no awnsers

Edit: i overlooked it in the q&a section of the mod description

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 5:07 PM, 4onen said:

How am I suppose to do this. This looks like a solution to my problem but I don't know how to set it up.

I have this problem in Bodyslide everything looks okish but in game I get this because slider setting etc. but if I use "pregnacy belly" slide I get fine result.

bodyslide scaling.png

issue in game.png

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2020 at 6:44 AM, turmapop11 said:

I'm having issues getting it to even work. When I install both required files and try to run the game with them together, I CTD on startup. If I disable them, then the game works. Any ideas?

Actually if you pay attention of what .esm the fill her up.esp requires, it appears that Devious Devices Integration and Assets are required as .esm. to make this mod work.

Also, just installed this mod with FHU v.2, and I can't manage to get inflation work... I mean, according to the MCM menu, it's set to 7.something after getting f**cked by giant to test this out, and the belly isn't growing. Deflation animation works, status message work tough. I use this mod with Sexlab inflation Framework and is recognized through MCM, but doesn't seem to fix anything.

19 hours ago, oneluckycrocodile said:

@Firch50 I can't even get FHU v.2 to register with SLIF, driving me nuts. My FHU inflation is working however. I imagine you've already tried inflating with SLIF deactivated, to rule that out. Can you inflate with any other mods?

Also, I wouldn't say no to any tips you have on getting SLIF to even recognise FHU.

Okay so basically, idk what happened but SLIF did recognize FHU on its own, I did nothing in particular, but yeah as you said, it doesn't work with SLIF activated. But it does work without SLIF... and about your question I didn't try another inflation mod yet (like Estrus Chaurus) so I can't aknowledge.

5 hours ago, Firch50 said:

it doesn't work with SLIF activated. But it does work without SLIF

To me it sounds like SLIF might not be optimised then. If you're inflating without SLIF then the problem isn't with your body setup.

.Check the bodymorphs tab in SLIF. Make sure the belly is set to use 100% NiOverride.

.Maybe also the way your calculations are set up is excluding FHU (ie, Top X, Additive, Highest wins etc).

.Perhaps you have a mod that affects the belly node overwriting SLIF but not FHU.

I really hope one of these cracks it.

Other than these I can't be sure, but you should definitely post your problem in the SLIF support thread rather than here as it appears to be a SLIF issue rather than an FHU one.

(Managed to get my FHU and SLIF running great now, I forgot to add the 2018.12.01 patch from here, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ie5ziaxkcf6cb2/AABdVG-hH0g3EppWRRHEGAsia)

Best of luck, 

• 4 weeks later...