Fill Her Up - NetImmerse Override Compatibility Patch

So you will be adding male support? Awesome!

Also, I can only find FHU 1.0, not 2.0 beta

Check the download section the patch and beta are linked there if I'm not mistaken? So no need for 1.0 anymore?

Pretty much.

4onen,

For your information....

Using this NiO-patched version, I was able to get FHU, SGO3 (still in development) and Milk Mod Economy (set to use NiO for scaling), all working and all scaling at the same time.

In nioverride.ini I set bParallelMorphing=0 

Turned it off because I THINK it was one of the reasons I was crashing with NiO mods trying to scale together. That might be incorrect, but I ran for 2 hours this morning without CTD and with all 3 mods scaling.

I also set the bScaleMode to "largest".

Not sure how relevant that was to my success but it works and it was my preference anyways. 

Only those 2 changes in nioverride.ini

No additional framework needed apparently (like C.A.N.S. or anything else). It just worked.

So... a big THANK YOU for making this available. It means I can run FHU again.

Okay, busy update day. The mod should at this point be fully feature-complete for NIO support. Initial MCM changes have been started, and I'll look at the commentary system next.

I suspect that making commentary toggle-able will be very difficult for my modding skill level. Still, probably not impossible.

Now, in my MCM changes there's a bit of a... Bug/Feature. I need feedback on it.

In removing the code for "original scale" (which makes no sense under NIO) I was left with an interesting effect. Under 1.0 total cum (added between the pools) the actual scalar applied by NIO... isn't applied. This means that until you reach 1.0 total inflation, there _is_ no inflation. This seems to make sense to me, as there is a certain volume inside the body that has to be filled before it actually presses on the exterior. However, it means that some of the cum effects are applied before any visible inflation occurs.

Just, let me know what you think about that. It makes sense to me to leave it as is, but if you guys don't like it, I can always go through all the math and fix it.

Final note, not entirely certain that the total inflation value in the MCM menu is accurate anymore. That, or I need to change its name to "applied inflation" or something. "Visible inflation scale"?

What the variable is called doesn't make any difference for me, as long as I can understand what it does. Inflation starting to get visible after 1 unit of filling instead of immediately at 0 is also a non-issue - it does make sense, as described above.

Making the commentary optional or otherwise configurable wouldn't be a waste of effort, as it seems the comments are a dealbreaker for some players. Some of the comments are fitting and add to the ambience, others are facepalm-inducing. Jizz, really? How very appropriate a word for Tamriel.

Thank you for picking this up. I had not seen the original or the beta before.

*snip

Making the commentary optional or otherwise configurable wouldn't be a waste of effort, as it seems the comments are a dealbreaker for some players. Some of the comments are fitting and add to the ambience, others are facepalm-inducing. Jizz, really? How very appropriate a word for Tamriel.

*snip*

I'm not certain that I'll be able to figure out a comment-by-comment or category-by-category enable/disable system, as I'm not sure how they're even handled at the moment.

Still, Apropros is a thing. I might be able to stealborrow some code from that to allow users to modify the comment databases.

Given that every comment seems to have its own script, though, I'm not certain that my screwing around with it is a good idea. The scripts for comments appear to be auto-generated, and I can't figure out what they're even doing.

Also, quick question to the public, what's actually dealbreaking, statuses or comments?

(Where statuses are the messages appearing in the upper left like debug notifications and comments appear to be said by NPCs.)

4onen,

For your information....

Using this NiO-patched version, I was able to get FHU, SGO3 (still in development) and Milk Mod Economy (set to use NiO for scaling), all working and all scaling at the same time.

In nioverride.ini I set bParallelMorphing=0 

Turned it off because I THINK it was one of the reasons I was crashing with NiO mods trying to scale together. That might be incorrect, but I ran for 2 hours this morning without CTD and with all 3 mods scaling.

I also set the bScaleMode to "largest".

Not sure how relevant that was to my success but it works and it was my preference anyways. 

Only those 2 changes in nioverride.ini

No additional framework needed apparently (like C.A.N.S. or anything else). It just worked.

So... a big THANK YOU for making this available. It means I can run FHU again.

Then I have to ask... what is the purpose of CANS or Sexlab Inflation Framework if NIO is able to handle multiple requests for scaling from multiple mods? Can these frameworks combine scaling from NIO AND NIE mods?

Or am I missing something? :huh:

*snip*

Then I have to ask... what is the purpose of CANS or Sexlab Inflation Framework if NIO is able to handle multiple requests for scaling from multiple mods? Can these frameworks combine scaling from NIO AND NIE mods?

Or am I missing something? :huh:

CANS and SLIF exist because NIO wasn't previously able to change the relation between the scaling mods. (Largest vs multiplicative vs average vs largest 3... etc.)

I don't know what NIE mods are, but NI mods are simply incompatible with everything. The only thing that makes NI mods get along with each other is Hookmmerse, which doesn't get along with multi-script scaling mods like FHU.

I prefer NIO for scaling mods because I tried writing a CANS/SLIF-like inflation framework once, and then was surpassed by NIO.

What was wrong with the original? I haven't had any problems with it.

Well, if you use it with any other mods that mess with the belly node, you'd end up with Node fighting.

Which is bad, visually. Ruins immersion faster than UI elements.

This fixes it. And over time will add new features.

Also this one has quests that weren't available in the publicly released versions of the original.

Hey I have a question, could you add the possibility to not expell cum, let it just be absorbed slowly over time. Thats a HUGE request which I almost beg you to do, It pisses me off to constantly stop and expell cum. please please please :) What I mean is to stop auto deflate, and let the belly just shrink on its own, without deflate animation. Pretty please.

Hey I have a question, could you add the possibility to not expell cum, let it just be absorbed slowly over time. Thats a HUGE request which I almost beg you to do, It pisses me off to constantly stop and expell cum. please please please :) What I mean is to stop auto deflate, and let the belly just shrink on its own, without deflate animation. Pretty please.

Especially when it is a small amount, the animation can become ridiculous.

exactly.

exactly.

I agree, they're times when I'm in battle my pc will just stop to expel cum. I set time to expel higher, but then my followers would be full all the time.

exactly.

I agree, they're times when I'm in battle my pc will just stop to expel cum. I set time to expel higher, but then my followers would be full all the time.

Huh, I actually haven't run into that myself because I either deflate immediately (with the hotkey) or abuse the reset all NPCs command in the MCM. I'll add that to the request list.

So essentially, the request is the opposite of the "encumber actors" option. Rather than slowing actors and causing damage, a good cum-belly will give them a slight bonus to health regen and -- rather than running a deflate animation that stops and expells the cum -- actors will just deflate the same amount as the animation would deflate 'em because their body absorbed it through magic.

I _think_ I can do that, as I'm just adding a new MCM toggle, and checking it before running the deflate animation functions.

I'll give it a try. Thanks for the feedback!

*snip*

Every one of those things is far beyond my abilities. Sorry. :(

Unless someone who can handle the other facets of modding can pick this up and help, I won't be able to bring 2.0 to what it was supposed to be, just patch it up to... plug the leaks.

Male support is a simple matter of changing the code to not be female specific, and writing algorithms to figure out who's the receiver. (Which, despite code deprecation in Sexlab, is getting easier with every release)

Making an alternate deflate animation which skips the animation and fluid effects is a piece of cake, because the code pretty much already exists. I just need to carefully tear a bunch of it out.

Making alternate effects isn't too hard, because I can duplicate the existing effects and relevant control code, then change the stats influenced.

Screwing with dialogue I haven't even gotten around to yet. (Damnit, I was trying to figure out where they were stored and I ended up fapping off to the statuses *.txt) 

But a training system with new actor values for addiction and such, brand new buffs and debuffs systems for the addiction, new dialogue... hallucinations?

I don't know where to start. T.T

(Now that I list it all out, though, this is a thing that might be within my ability. Sorta like BFrame was almost in my ability, way back when.)

I might get to it, after I go through all my planned features. (Male support, comment toggling, and alternate-no-deflate-absorption-whatever-you-call-it-fucking-magic)

Every one of those things is far beyond my abilities. Sorry. :(

No worries, Srende wasn't exactly hopeful this could all be done when i first suggested it either :D

Screwing with dialogue I haven't even gotten around to yet. (Damnit, I was trying to figure out where they were stored and I ended up fapping off to the statuses *.txt) 

The status messages should be easy to find, they're all stored in a Json file. You probably found that one already. The comments however are build into by the CK itself, and i was told its a heck of work to implement them. If there's a way to edit/toggle them as a whole, that sounds feasible. If not, there's 360 comments, varying on inflation level and if plugged/unplugged. And 50 companion comments, based on gender, and possible inflation status of the companion herself (Though i do not know if really all of them were already integrated into the last beta, as i said, its a mad work). Not sure its reasonable to work on them one by one, but thats your choice naturally.

The comments are all handled by the WIComments system, as far as I can understand. Whatever system handles them doesn't seem to matter though.

I found something beautiful. Something fantastic.

"sr_inflatedCommentChance.SetValueInt(26)"

The chances of the comments appearing are tied to a _single_ global variable. :D

Set that to zero, no comments should appear. Set it to 100, they'll appear as often as NPCs comment that you're naked (when you're naked).

w00t w00t on the dialogue front!

EDIT: (By the above, I mean for making FHU comments toggleable. I still have little clue how any of the comments are actually implemented.)

Now on the other side. Right now, I'm shoving some new options into the MCM. However, I made a mistake.

I scrolled to the bottom, in the debug functions.

The debug functions have NetImmerse code. Old NetImmerse code, not hooks into functions I've fixed already. >.<

...Seriously? It seems every script in FHU (excluding comment fragments) has a NetImmerse function somewhere! 

*Copy/Pastes NIO upgrade code*

*Converts NI code*

*goes back to adding new menu options.*

So yeah, that's where I'm at. At least MCM code makes more sense than it used to.

But a training system with new actor values for addiction and such, brand new buffs and debuffs systems for the addiction, new dialogue... hallucinations?

I don't know where to start. T.T

(Now that I list it all out, though, this is a thing that might be within my ability. Sorta like BFrame was almost in my ability, way back when.)

My suggestion: see how Skooma Whore does it and then go from there.

When unpacking there are two mods, one called "Fill her up" and one called "Fill them up". Is the latter the one with the quests or what is it? I'm not going to install stuff without knowing what it does.

"Fill them up" is the optional quest addon: it adds a small location near Falkreath and two quests, one of them repeatable.

Would there be any problem installing the upgrade(s) over the previous version in a savegame that already has 0.5 in it?

When unpacking there are two mods, one called "Fill her up" and one called "Fill them up". Is the latter the one with the quests or what is it? I'm not going to install stuff without knowing what it does.

Yep, FTU is the quests Srende was in the middle of implementing before her disappearance.

"Fill them up" is the optional quest addon: it adds a small location near Falkreath and two quests, one of them repeatable.

Would there be any problem installing the upgrade(s) over the previous version in a savegame that already has 0.5 in it?

There shouldn't be any problem between 0.5->0.7, as I changed the version number between those two.

However... Might've forgotten to change it from 0.6->0.7. *winces*

Worst case scenario is that the MCM doesn't update the buttons to the new version for over half an hour, and you CTD because of the missing variables when one of the reference aliases under the quest updates first. It might be safest to clean-save from 0.6->0.7

But that wasn't your question Krh. You're perfectly safe.

I just need to update the OP...

It works It works muahahahhaaaa .... echem .... I lost about 30 min till I realized I need to manualy copy the files ;p Thank you kind sir for this one little but very important button ;)

Np. Was easier than I thought once I followed the code from every conceivable animating location back to one function. Thanks for putting all the control-breaking-animation-playing code into one function Srende!

Hi,

I've been trying to recompile script sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc to disable health getting damaged when health is below a certain threshold. This is to make it more friendly to Death Alternative. As it is, when health goes low: Take damage -> enter bleedout -> recover -> take damage -> enter bleedout -> recover etc etc

I'm pretty... "fresh" to scripting...

Here's the compiler output. Any idea what I'm missing?

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sr_inflateBurstEffect"...
E:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc(51,60): GetOriginalScale is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc(51,49): cannot add a float to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sr_inflateBurstEffect.psc

Edit: Oddly, every other script I can find with GetOriginalScale compiles fine