View File

Welcome Dragonborn!This simple farm house has cooking,alchemy and an enchanter as well as a bedroom just a small simple house for a simple hero.Now go down to the basement,where you darker side can show!The entire basement is complete with 3 cells for slaves,cooking area and an alcove for your smithing needs.Plenty of markers for your followers to patrol as guards,and through the other door you will be taken to the guard/follower room.In this area there are 3 bookcases,a couple of chest's to store stuff in 2 beds for guards/followers and upstairs a double bed that belongs to you and will provide the well rested bonus.There are no op items no large bags of gold and no followers currently.If alot of you would like me to I will add some later just let me know.It is west of the western watch tower and well off the road and out of view to keep guards and others away.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/08/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,update.for version2;skyrim,update,zaz animation pack version 6.07,dawnguard,dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

Did you upload the wrong file? It looks the same as your other one.

Yeah sorry about that I uploaded the org.but got the right file on here now so sorry to anyone that downloaded it,I did delete the wrong file and put the right one up now,again I am sorry.

If you have downloaded this,then you my have the wrong one it should say slaveden.rar if it doesn't then delete what you have and download this one instead I appolgize for the mistake,and I will be more careful in the future.If your file says SHC.esp  it is the wrong file it should be slaveden.rar in your file's it should be SHC2.esp

Nice mod for an extra player home, have you considered turning it into a simple mini-quest tied into daymoyl framework?  Maybe something like - start out as waking after a lost battle as one of the slaves in the holding pens, a few days of slavery, then a sloppy or sympathetic guard slips up & you get an opportunity to escape, or overpower, turn the tables to be hero & close it down, or even take control to gain ownership?  Just a thought.  Anyway, thx for the effort already put into it.

Nice mod for an extra player home, have you considered turning it into a simple mini-quest tied into daymoyl framework?  Maybe something like - start out as waking after a lost battle as one of the slaves in the holding pens, a few days of slavery, then a sloppy or sympathetic guard slips up & you get an opportunity to escape, or overpower, turn the tables to be hero & close it down, or even take control to gain ownership?  Just a thought.  Anyway, thx for the effort already put into it.

I am still getting the hang of modding I still have no idea how to do a quest or anything like that.Maybe someday it will have one but not until I get better with  the ck,but thank you for the suggestion and I am glad you enjoy it,it's nice to know that the work I put in to it is enjoyed by someone.