help with hentai creatres expanded

wizard21

Im trying to run hentai creatures expanded and I seem to have a problem.  Skyrim starts and runs fine so it isnt a missing prereq and the sexlab animations themselves work fine.  I did reset the sexlab animations as well as the mod advised.  When i tell a summoned creature to train, I get the readout on the top left that says searching through various players, then the creature is frustrated as no alowable people are nearby.  I went in and changed to allow with male female player and no color yet still it says there are no alowed people to fuck. 

anyone know how to fix this?  and I did run fnis before i ran skse, like I said, all other animations are fine, just this one and it bothers me. 

any help would be appretiated. 

oh and i obviously have slf set to allow for creature animation.  so i know thats not the problem 

Questions in the mod thread are more likely to be seen by the author.

First thing to try is go somewhere else. Some NPCs don't show up as valid targets. Make sure you have some NPCs around.

Then provide some info: Where were you. What NPCs were considered (according to the messages). Post your load order and a papyrus log.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived