Sexout no animations

CodyR4

hi i was playing fallout on TTW and sexout strapon used forced talk on an intercom and i had no choice but to initiate a sex scene with the intercom and nothing happened besides my animations are no longer work idk how to fix this. its happened before but i dont really remember how i fixed it. any help would be appreciated

i tried to post my load order but idk how to copy it out of the FOMM

post-807555-0-36960300-1444264247_thumb.png

Your best bet right now is probably to revert to a save prior to this happening. This is actually an interesting issue; I'm not sure I've ever seen an act started via a talking activator before. I'm not even sure if it would register the activator or the NPC as the other actor.

I've found another way to break Sexout's animation system using Tryout:

Enter the NCRCF,

insult Eddie until he enslaves you

[screw 25 prisoners]

Go into the NCDCF Administration building

Solicit the Bodyguard for sex.

From this point on, no more sex scenes will play. [i presume because the game has a slot or something reserved for the bodyguard, who however prefers to walk to the fridge and take a good, long look at it.] Sounds vaguely similar to the OP's problem (start sexout on an NPC that has better things to do) so I thought I'd mention this behavior.

Archived