The Adiposian Race Female Tera Armor Conversion HDT

No worries and yes, you are correct.  This new Adiposian Tera Armor update (version 2) is in preparation for version 4 of the Adiposian Race.  I'm just polishing up the next update right now before uploading v4 of the race mod.

Or, if you use a mod manager, just have this loaded in the list after the race mod.

Cool, thank for info, btw how do you find new preset I post in main Adiposian tread. I have to say using SPERG mod makes destructive spells usefull e.g. fireball overcharged dual cast makes mage build playable (it wasn't possible in vanila skyrim if you wanted to play on legendary or even master). Overcharged fireball, dual casted, deals 250+ dmg from fire and has about 25 meter aoe area which is neat and it's cost is so damn low.

My next preset will be smoke one with just dagger and armor. SPERG mod allowes acces to lots of playstyles so I can go wild with adiposian mod (TY once again).

Cool, thank for info, btw how do you find new preset I post in main Adiposian tread. I have to say using SPERG mod makes destructive spells usefull e.g. fireball overcharged dual cast makes mage build playable (it wasn't possible in vanila skyrim if you wanted to play on legendary or even master). Overcharged fireball, dual casted, deals 250+ dmg from fire and has about 25 meter aoe area which is neat and it's cost is so damn low.

My next preset will be smoke one with just dagger and armor. SPERG mod allowes acces to lots of playstyles so I can go wild with adiposian mod (TY once again).

I remember SPERG and I tried it out for a little bit awhile ago.  However, I had problems with it being buggy or making my game crash for some reason.  So I ended up switching to Perkus Maximus.  At that time, I guess I was just being lazy and never really never troubleshot the problem by trying to see which mods were conflicting.  It has been awhile though, so I might just check it out again when I get the chance later on.

As for really nice magic casting, I've always used Apocalypse.  There's a few spell mods out there but I'm very pleased with Apocalypse.  I'd say it's worth checking out if you are into mage builds.

As for really nice magic casting, I've always used Apocalypse.  There's a few spell mods out there but I'm very pleased with Apocalypse.  I'd say it's worth checking out if you are into mage builds.

Well I'm not into mages build, and with SPERG apocalypse spell got to powerfull. Well only mod I wanted was 2h weapon crit sneak dmg. SPERG do not increase sneak dmg but gives a lot of boosts for 2h weapon users. SPERG really balances each aspect of play e.g. makes enemies look smarter (there was a comic when 1 bear charges on dragonborn after he absorbed soul of dragon and second bear tells "stop Carl he just murdered fcking dragon" and Karl bear says "YOLO"). With SPERG you avoid this kind of situation, and/or have escape root if you have lvl scalling enemies mod (sometimes enemies lvl scalling is getting to high imagine fcking lurker vindicator on friggin 120 when he is a challange on legendary when he is just 55).

About weapon styles SPERG allows to create unique COMBO with your race, thanks to flabalanche you can knock out enemies when sprinting, and when having 65 on 2h weapon or 1h weapon you can execute sprinting power atack which turns aout to look majestic (well it took me some time to finally succed in tpp view but it really looks awsome).

• 5 months later...

Really enjoying the mod so far, so needed. However I can't seem to get any armor to work (added through console, havn't reached temple yet) When I equip it, it simply makes the torso invisible for chest pieces, and doesnt show at all for head. Any ideas as to why? Do I need the original tera mod?

I use nmm and cant seem to see the tera armors plug in if there is one (for moving below the race mod) and I am using the adiposian race.

Thanks 

post-930390-0-13184500-1487793551_thumb.jpg

post-930390-0-08782200-1487793566_thumb.jpg

Really enjoying the mod so far, so needed. However I can't seem to get any armor to work (added through console, havn't reached temple yet) When I equip it, it simply makes the torso invisible for chest pieces, and doesnt show at all for head. Any ideas as to why? Do I need the original tera mod?

I use nmm and cant seem to see the tera armors plug in if there is one (for moving below the race mod) and I am using the adiposian race.

Thanks 

Hmmm...If you add the Meshes and Textures manually to the Skyrim\Data folder, does the issue still happen?

Oh you replied :) Well I went to the hall of bosom and the armors inside the chest did seem to work, all but the headgear, this might be since I used one of my preset faces however.

So the main issue was caused by me being lazy and consoling the armor in.

No worries and I'm glad you got the armors to work.  I do try to keep tabs on these older Adiposian mods since I've moved on to my SSE version of it.  I've been slowing down with the mod a bit though, anxiously waiting for SKSE64 so in the meantime I keep an eye out on support even for my old stuff.

• 2 years later...
On 2/24/2017 at 5:05 PM, Booceefus said:

No worries and I'm glad you got the armors to work.  I do try to keep tabs on these older Adiposian mods since I've moved on to my SSE version of it.  I've been slowing down with the mod a bit though, anxiously waiting for SKSE64 so in the meantime I keep an eye out on support even for my old stuff.

Sorry for dragging this back up. but is there any way to use these armor with other races? I know there's the one version of the Deathshell floating around that everyone seems to have, but I'd love to use the Fortisian version of the Rubicite on my Argonian gal.

• 4 months later...

On 2/23/2017 at 2:55 AM, cooleo123 said:

Thanks 

post-930390-0-13184500-1487793551_thumb.jpg

post-930390-0-08782200-1487793566_thumb.jpg

I have the same issues, all the armor is invisible and the key from the quest is nowhere to be found, same can be said for the special potion. Can anyone help? Also I notice there's added "CoB Deathshell Armor" that's nowhere to be found from the original Adiposian Race/Adiposian Tera Armor Conversion, Should I delete it? Because there's nothing inside of the folder. Can anyone help? Thank you.

• 3 years later...

Probably dumb of me asking here considering that this thread hasn't been added to since 2017 and the author of this mod is probably busy with other things but is there a way to convert the rest of the armor sets to any race? Because there's the any race set of the Deathshell Armor in Bleak Falls Barrow but no other any race conversions that I've seen in the game thus far unless I just haven't found the locations of the others. I would attempt to do this myself if I had the knowledge to do so but that's bold territory to be walking into considering I haven't even made my first mod (yet).
Edit: If I do somehow manage to find some resources on how I might be able to do the conversion, I will update here. 

Edited by wizardofza