The Adiposian Race Female Tera Armor Conversion HDT

View File

Church of Buxomology Presents

The Adiposian Race Tera Armor Conversion HDT

Female only Tera armor conversion for the Adiposian Race body. This is only the meshes and textures of the armors. You must have the Adiposian Playable Race version 4 installed first.

Other Details

The following armors have been converted in this group:

• Arcadia
  • Berserk Metal
  • Castanic Hunter
  • Deathshell
  • Jalmarak
  • Rubicite
  • Silver Spellsword
  • Skysoar
  • Trielek
  • Viridinium
  • Xenocite

Requirements

Bugs

• Most of the armors are not completely cleaned up for the Derrierians, Fortisians, and the Lecheans...so there will be much clipping when they jiggle. I do plan on cleaning all these up for the next update.
  • The funky finger problem may still be present in the 3rd person view for the Skysoar armor for the core Adiposian.

Thanks and Credits

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Adiposian Playable Race
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 3 months later...

i having a problem where armor i equip does not show. is the a way to fix this?

great mod so far, btw.

Thanks for the complement.  Can you provide screenshots of the problem or some greater details?  Can you still see the body when putting on the armor or does it totally disappear?  Does it have purple textures?

great mod so far, btw.

Thanks for the complement.  Can you provide screenshots of the problem or some greater details?  Can you still see the body when putting on the armor or does it totally disappear?  Does it have purple textures?

np. the character is just nude no matter what armor i equip. the body is still there, it just feel odd running around ass-naked. though, tis a nice ass lol. also, i am using the derrierian race.

great mod so far, btw.

np. the character is just nude no matter what armor i equip. the body is still there, it just feel odd running around ass-naked. though, tis a nice ass lol. also, i am using the derrierian race.

Ah-hah.  The armor is only for the core Adiposian race.  I haven't completed the Derrierian armor yet.  Oh yes, I tried to get the booty just big enough but not too big to become distorted.

• 3 months later...

can you add a bikini

I don't think there's any bikini's in the Tera armor set.  However, I can see what I can do about converting some bikini's in another mod.

• 2 months later...

I can't upgrade adiposian armors on workbench. Is it bug or thing on purpose to not make adiposian race to OP? Great mod BTW.

Correct, I wanted them to not be able to upgraded on the workbench so they are not so OP.  I made the armor rating high manually and I believe that should good.  Thanks for the complement too  :cool:

I can't upgrade adiposian armors on workbench. Is it bug or thing on purpose to not make adiposian race to OP? Great mod BTW.

Correct, I wanted them to not be able to upgraded on the workbench so they are not so OP.  I made the armor rating high manually and I believe that should good.  Thanks for the complement too  :cool:

Wow, thanks for quick reply. You got a point, combining traits of race + assaisn build make them really OP against small target (i.e. that can be knocked aside by the body) but slighty susceptible to beasts, dragons and any other enemy that cannot be nocked out especialy on legendary difficulty. Also I do not know if is this a bug or mod collision but I can wear multiple armor on Adiposian body every vanila (x1) every armor from mod (x1) + one of my choice from your collection (visual armor is that of your collection) Thank you for other mods as well and wishing you easy, not bugging code during creation of other armor sets, maybe new Adiposian sub race (one who share resistance to all elements same as Bretons), or new follower (seeing Bubbles would be nice) :cool: .

Wow, thanks for quick reply. You got a point, combining traits of race + assaisn build make them really OP against small target (i.e. that can be knocked aside by the body) but slighty susceptible to beasts, dragons and any other enemy that cannot be nocked out especialy on legendary difficulty. Also I do not know if is this a bug or mod collision but I can wear multiple armor on Adiposian body every vanila (x1) every armor from mod (x1) + one of my choice from your collection (visual armor is that of your collection) Thank you for other mods as well and wishing you easy, not bugging code during creation of other armor sets, maybe new Adiposian sub race (one who share resistance to all elements same as Bretons), or new follower (seeing Bubbles would be nice) :cool: .

You know....I thought I was the only one that could were multiple same types of armor.  Well, I would say that's a bug....and thanks for bringing that up.  I think I know why it does that, but I have to dig into the mod again when I can.  I'm slowly getting back in the grove of things.  I've had many RL thing come up and they seem to be settling down now.  I do keep Bubbles in the back of my mind every time I get back into the swing of things, but I end up updating something else, etc etc.  So many things I do want to do, but just not enough time.   :)

You know....I thought I was the only one that could were multiple same types of armor.  Well, I would say that's a bug....and thanks for bringing that up.  I think I know why it does that, but I have to dig into the mod again when I can.  I'm slowly getting back in the grove of things.  I've had many RL thing come up and they seem to be settling down now.  I do keep Bubbles in the back of my mind every time I get back into the swing of things, but I end up updating something else, etc etc.  So many things I do want to do, but just not enough time.   :)

Do not worry take your time, I appreciate fact that you still work on mod, fix issues and add new content, also I'm sad cuz my codding skills are to poor to modify it by myself, or help you :(.

Is there a chance that you will consider increasing armor rates of adiposian armors or/and give them abillity for basic tempering (like forsworn not gaining any profits bonuses from skill). because I notice that adiposian light armor ratings are between flawless elven and flawless glass (flawless glass = 70 smithing + perk), same goes to heavy adiposian armor which is worse than orcish flawless gear. It makes game as adiposian slighty unbalananced even though their race traits are OP but later is very hard to do a thing against dragon (well if you are lucky he will spam his breath atack and with 97,75% resistance to magic it won't make you flinch but physical atack on legendary (even with lord stone and ebon flesh) will kill you in 2 hits if not instakill). Even though thank you for your effort and waiting impatiet for your next updates.

Is there a chance that you will consider increasing armor rates of adiposian armors or/and give them abillity for basic tempering (like forsworn not gaining any profits bonuses from skill). because I notice that adiposian light armor ratings are between flawless elven and flawless glass (flawless glass = 70 smithing + perk), same goes to heavy adiposian armor which is worse than orcish flawless gear. It makes game as adiposian slighty unbalananced even though their race traits are OP but later is very hard to do a thing against dragon (well if you are lucky he will spam his breath atack and with 97,75% resistance to magic it won't make you flinch but physical atack on legendary (even with lord stone and ebon flesh) will kill you in 2 hits if not instakill). Even though thank you for your effort and waiting impatiet for your next updates.

I think I know what you mean.  Even though I have set the ratings on the armor higher than the dragonplate/scale, when armor like glass for example is worked on the workbench, it's better than the Adiposian armor.  That sound about right?  Anyways, I will check into it for the next update when I can.  I do want to try and not make the race too OP.  I think if I tweak the armor to be improved on a workbench or what-not, then I can probably tweak the race a little bit with other things to try and balance it out.

I think I know what you mean.  Even though I have set the ratings on the armor higher than the dragonplate/scale, when armor like glass for example is worked on the workbench, it's better than the Adiposian armor.  That sound about right?  Anyways, I will check into it for the next update when I can.  I do want to try and not make the race too OP.  I think if I tweak the armor to be improved on a workbench or what-not, then I can probably tweak the race a little bit with other things to try and balance it out.

Thank you, it's really cool mod and it would be shame that elven epic would surpass adiposian light armors or flawless orcish surpassing adiposian heavy armor. I think that lowering adiposians gear armor rating to make it like stalhmir (better than glass or ebony lower than dragon and deadric) and add non perk dependent tempering will be best choice of mod updating. I will wait for new updates or new adiposian armors (maybe vanilla one with slighty changed textures).

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I've noticed another slighty bug, I do not know why but vanila circlet do not show on my character's head, same goes to the adiposian armor circlets. I've noticed this when I've started to changing hairstyles during the game previously I thought it may be fault of to thick hairs. If you have any suggestion why problem occurs I will be gratefull. Can't wait for new updates and wishing you best.

Hi, I've noticed another slighty bug, I do not know why but vanila circlet do not show on my character's head, same goes to the adiposian armor circlets. I've noticed this when I've started to changing hairstyles during the game previously I thought it may be fault of to thick hairs. If you have any suggestion why problem occurs I will be gratefull. Can't wait for new updates and wishing you best.

I've been slowly working on the vanilla circlets, and other head gear, while updating the main Adiposian Race mod.  For instance - I forgot to update the Masque of Clavicus Vile to fit on the Adiposian races.  When putting it on, it would make the head totally disappear.  Kind of funny running around like that for a short time, but not acceptable in my eyes :lol:   So, essentially the vanilla head gears will be fixed in the Adiposian Race (not this Tera Armor mod for the Adiposian).  If you see any vanilla circlets that are not appearing on any Adiposian race, please let me know.

Now, on the other hand, the actual Tera Armor circlets are meant to be invisible.  However, in the future, I want to change that.  I want to make them to use the glowing halo and horns models since I already have the permission to use them from the original author.

My next Adiposian Race update should be coming soon.  I've made several changes to things in the Hall of Bosoms.  I may or may not have to update all the Adiposian armor mods I have as well.  I will need to test them to make sure they work together.

I've been slowly working on the vanilla circlets, and other head gear, while updating the main Adiposian Race mod.  For instance - I forgot to update the Masque of Clavicus Vile to fit on the Adiposian races.  When putting it on, it would make the head totally disappear.  Kind of funny running around like that for a short time, but not acceptable in my eyes :lol:   So, essentially the vanilla head gears will be fixed in the Adiposian Race (not this Tera Armor mod for the Adiposian).  If you see any vanilla circlets that are not appearing on any Adiposian race, please let me know.

Now, on the other hand, the actual Tera Armor circlets are meant to be invisible.  However, in the future, I want to change that.  I want to make them to use the glowing halo and horns models since I already have the permission to use them from the original author.

My next Adiposian Race update should be coming soon.  I've made several changes to things in the Hall of Bosoms.  I may or may not have to update all the Adiposian armor mods I have as well.  I will need to test them to make sure they work together.

It's very good, take your time. BTW have you thought about possibility to temper tera armor for adiposians on workbench? As I remeber i've suggested to made it like stalhmir with non perk dependent tempering (sorry for being persistent about it but I really do not like to wear additional gear and armor to compansate very low armor stats or play on adept difficulty). Other suggestion is to made change in armor value for every adiposian armor (to make some armors better and some worse (with tempering ofc)) and place additional armors in whole world so one can enchant them w/o fear that armor is unavaible w/o console from now on.

Also nice idea with adiposian followers to be married even by female.  I've downloaded 3 adiposian followers (human ones) and made one follower, one housecarl, one wife. I also add multiple child addoption mod. It was like 10 kids housecarl (housemaid?), wife, follower and me (female character) family.

Also I would like to suggest changing powers in Mjerna Scythe, I know hp drain is very fitting for scythe (axe) but as long as she is immortal it is pointless.

I like your future idea of making circlet looking like flaming halo's. Also can't wait for adiposians armor updates (for both: new armors, and old one updates). Wishing you best and keep good work up.

Hi, found something that may be intresting for you. I do not know why but when I use hair mods + more additional races (even vavavooommm playable race mod) than just adiposians I've somehow lose access to some hair texture as Adiposian. I wondered if it was same with other race mods and saddly it was. (adiposians are cool race but some races mod gives access to unique eye, hair, facial texture that are nowhere to be found). I've used apachi + hairdos + mtoh V hair mods during this "tests". And it wasn't fault of amount of mods, I know that skyrim is limited to 256 mods, (252 if you count heartfire + dragonborn + dawnguard + main game).

BTW, when I checked other races mod (vavavooommm playable race also) I've seen that adiposians just need more armor (tempering would be the best way because it will require both smithing and armor mastery making game more balanced in early stages). I also thought that maybe you should made armor for adiposians craftable. It will solve problem of waiting for proper enchanting level, which require making huge progress in dragonborn dlc + max enchanting.

I wish you best, and can't wait to see new updates for each mod, or maybe new one.

Hi, found something that may be intresting for you. I do not know why but when I use hair mods + more additional races (even vavavooommm playable race mod) than just adiposians I've somehow lose access to some hair texture as Adiposian. I wondered if it was same with other race mods and saddly it was. (adiposians are cool race but some races mod gives access to unique eye, hair, facial texture that are nowhere to be found). I've used apachi + hairdos + mtoh V hair mods during this "tests". And it wasn't fault of amount of mods, I know that skyrim is limited to 256 mods, (252 if you count heartfire + dragonborn + dawnguard + main game).

BTW, when I checked other races mod (vavavooommm playable race also) I've seen that adiposians just need more armor (tempering would be the best way because it will require both smithing and armor mastery making game more balanced in early stages). I also thought that maybe you should made armor for adiposians craftable. It will solve problem of waiting for proper enchanting level, which require making huge progress in dragonborn dlc + max enchanting.

I wish you best, and can't wait to see new updates for each mod, or maybe new one.

There is a glitch sometimes where the hairs will not appear in the race menu when using a custom race.  Is that what you are descibing?  I think it's in the bug section in the description of the download for my Adiposian mod, but I think you have to select a character Preset while in the race menu, then you will be able to see all the hairs styles and facial hairs from then on.

As for the Ms. V race I created, I've put that on the back burner for awhile until I bring out my next update for the Adiposian Race.  I have some additional ideas for that race to try and make it more fun as well...but don't expect anything soon.

There is a glitch sometimes where the hairs will not appear in the race menu when using a custom race.  Is that what you are descibing?  I think it's in the bug section in the description of the download for my Adiposian mod, but I think you have to select a character Preset while in the race menu, then you will be able to see all the hairs styles and facial hairs from then on.

As for the Ms. V race I created, I've put that on the back burner for awhile until I bring out my next update for the Adiposian Race.  I have some additional ideas for that race to try and make it more fun as well...but don't expect anything soon.

Thanks for advise, saddly it only works with main presets (not with customs) so I have to create whole look of character again. It's just minor problem (10 additional minutes of work during begging of game) so I'm not complaining.

Also, I've found minor solution to low armor rating problem. It's mod called in short SPERG, which makes perks from all branches more balanced and more usefull (let's be honest perks from speech, lockpicking, pickpocketing were utterlly unnecesary back than), it also allowes player to reach 199 progress in skill which allowes one to play, with your armors (w/o any additional armor or armor parts (there are lot of optional gear mod slots like belt, pauldrons, thig pads etc)) on master difficulty (It's hard but not impossible hard). I'm still afraid of playing on legendary so I just keep waiting for your tera, lady of death and other armor mod updates.

Also a little suggestion, can you make other version of lady of death cowl (one spend several minutes on processing character preset or use customized, so it's shame the hairs are invisible with cowl) :D. Good luck, thank you for cool mods and can't wait to see next updates of your work.

Hi, I've managed to solve problem with missing hair/brow/eyes texture. It looks like I had 1 unupdated race mod (Lovergirl - cute anime like female race). Saddly it isn't being updated and works only with dawnguard which caused skeleton problem so that was propabbly reason. When I uninstalled lovergirl all textures started to work again.

Hi, I've seen you have updated tera armors. So after I install updated adiposian race I should just drag files of tera armor to skyrim data folder? Sorry for such childish question but being after rough day (student before master papers defence may sound cool but it isn't defence in 2 - 3 weeks) and as you told no plug-ins.

Hi, I've seen you have updated tera armors. So after I install updated adiposian race I should just drag files of tera armor to skyrim data folder? Sorry for such childish question but being after rough day (student before master papers defence may sound cool but it isn't defence in 2 - 3 weeks) and as you told no plug-ins.

No worries and yes, you are correct.  This new Adiposian Tera Armor update (version 2) is in preparation for version 4 of the Adiposian Race.  I'm just polishing up the next update right now before uploading v4 of the race mod.

Or, if you use a mod manager, just have this loaded in the list after the race mod.