Need Tramp Stamp

I have been searching for a sexy-girly Tramp Stamp that doesn't require replacing my body texture for quite some time. All I have found so far are some miscellaneous tats (textual labels, warpaints, etc.) but not one tramp stamp.

My definition of a "Tramp Stamp" is a small-ish, symmetrical tattoo placed dead-center at the base of the spine. Typical "girly" designs might be pink or red hearts or roses, pastel butterflies or unicorns, etc, including "tribal" variations or embellishments of those designs.

The problems for me with body-texture-replacement tattoos are:

1. Every human-ish female in Tamriel would suddenly be wearing "my" tattoo;  :s  and
  2. I would have to give up my glorious "full-bush" body texture- trading my bush for a tat.  :@  Not gonna happen.

I found a great Tribal Rose Tramp Stamp on the Nexus, but it's a bit too large for me, is a body-replacement mod, and even worse, requires that I switch to the grotesquely-bloated-butt look of the CBBE body. I won't allow myself to look like that IRL, and my Skyrim girls can't look like that either.

I have found some tats in the past that are applicable in Racemenu (with ECE) OR are equippable in a seldom-used Biped Slot such as 61. Unfortunately, all of them have been over-the-top "warpaint," "full sleeve" or "full body" tats, or textual "ANAL SLUT" labels - not the first girly tramp stamp among them.

I'm not the only one looking for this- I found several similar comments/requests on various tattoo mods' forums on the Nexus, and even a couple here on LL (threads locked and archived with no resolution).

Does anyone know of a non-body-replacement Tramp Stamp mod? If not, would anyone care to make one?

Thanks! :heart:

SLAVETATS + mspaint

I looked at that mod. The only tats I saw were degrading textual labels for whores. I'm looking for a non-insulting, non-degrading, non-BDSM feminine-sexy graphical design like you might see walking around in any U.S. mall today.

I looked at that mod. The only tats I saw were degrading textual labels for whores. I'm looking for a non-insulting, non-degrading, non-BDSM feminine-sexy graphical design like you might see walking around in any U.S. mall today.

While that might be true atm, you could download that "grotesque-cbbe-rose" texture and do some magic with paint.net, gimp or photoshop to remove everything but the tattoo. Afterwards its quite easy to add it into slavetats.

Actually even easier would be to search for such tattoo resource and then you'd just need to place it in correct spot, save, and write a few lines of text to make it work in slavetats. If you find a good one, link it here and I'll see what I can do when I wake up. Zzz... -_-

But it's actually quite easy so you could make such plugin for slavetats yourself. You can get a pretty good idea how it works by reading the slavetats dl page where it has info for adding more tattoos and by looking at one of the tattoo packs it has.

Nexus is being slow for me... Look up UNP Dragon Tattoos and more  That should have what you want, and since it's a racemenu plug-in, other people won't have it.

Edit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32958/?

Wow, thank you! I just downloaded it, but wanted to drop back here and thank you before installing and trying it out.

It's odd that my many Google searches for "Skyrim Tramp Stamp" never turned up this mod. Guess I should've used "Skyrim Tattoos" instead, but was afraid I would get the same bunch of textual tats over and over.

EDIT to add:

Wow. After installing UNP Dragon Tattoos and More, I selected a Tribal Heart and a shoulder Rose, then recolored them to suit my overall violet & pink color scheme for Chastity. The results are simply spectacular:

post-378788-0-80369500-1444311608_thumb.png

Full view of both tats

post-378788-0-83682200-1444311633_thumb.png

Closeup of Tribal Heart Tramp Stamp

post-378788-0-67198100-1444311651_thumb.png

Closeup of Shoulder Rose

post-378788-0-81872200-1444311668_thumb.png

Full view of both tats wearing jeans and a tank top

(I'm all about the Lore, right?  :D  )

So thank you for your recommendation! :heart:

Now if I could just figure out how to eliminate my wrist seams without having to wear bracers to hide them I'd be a happy Skyrim Slut!

Thanks- I had already seen this one, and the tats are beautiful.... but based on all 140 or so images, all of those tats are much more extensive than what I'm looking for- just a smallish Tramp Stamp.

"grotesque-cbbe-rose"

Actually, I think the rose is beautiful, not in any way grotesque. I'm just not willing to be forced into a body type that I don't like to use it. I think the Racemenu Overlay approach is going to work out best for me, and I'm about to install one and see.

Thanks!

Glad you found something you were looking for.  Re: Coenaculi, you may have gotten a wrong impression from the pictures.  Most of the pictures posted on nexus are showing multiple tattoos.  There definitely are some nice tramp stamps there.  My guy is wearing one.

What textures are you using? Does the texture mod you use contain hand textures as well? I can help you fix your character, but I need to know your mods, you know. Glad you enjoy the tattoo mod btw.

Well, as far as I know, my body and hand textures came from UNPB Redux Project and/or UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP. I can easily cover my wrist seam with bracers, but I am using some polished nails that take up the Hand slot, displacing the bracers as well as any gloves.

Here's a picture from earlier tonight that clearly shows both my wrist seam and the beautiful nails that are stopping me from wearing seam-hiding bracers:

post-378788-0-95136500-1444438816_thumb.jpg

My face came from Better Females by Bella, and I do have a faint neck seam, but since I always wear one or more chokers, neck chains or amulets, that's never a problem.

Thanks for trying to help! :heart:

@Vyxenne

You could also do like I do. Find art or something that looks good and will work well. Use something like JING which is for screen grabbing pictures because it saves in PNG which already has a alpha channel added to it this will also make it to where you won't have to resave to PNG for each picture. Throw the picture into gimp2 (free) select the magic stick and start clicking different areas that you want to clean out of the picture and delete them. After the junk that you don't want has been removed use the overwrite option under file. Then close it load up paint-net (also free) drop your players body texture into the it then drop the file you modified in gimp2 and drop that onto the screen and select open the image which will open it in a new spot instead of dropping it onto the file.

Select the modified one select the magic tool hold down the CRTL button and click each piece that you want till you have it all then hit CTRL X to cut it all then click the female body texture then edit - paste move and adjust it to where you want it at save as and look at the body in nifskope to see how the texture looks if not to liking use the undo option and repeat till you have it where you want it at you can also do this for adding things to a texture file in other places and can also be used if you want to add something to a players face.

post-25667-0-16820400-1444493492_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-17666200-1444493513_thumb.jpg

I would recommend downloading it again manually and replacing the hand textures manually. It's not that hard. Since I don't know what version you use, I'd recommend downloading the most recent as it seems to be a fixed copy, so maybe that'll fix your problems.

Well, I kinda-sorta did that. I got a whole new set of matching Dimonized UNP HD textures and manually installed them.

Then, after checking to make sure my wrist seams were no longer noticeable, I celebrateed by reverting to my college-days profession and did this:

As you can see, I no longer have conspicuous wrist seams.

Thanks for your help! :heart:

"I would have to give up my glorious "full-bush" body texture- trading my bush for a tat. "

So, did you have to? Not really that curious, but if it's what you wanted...

Nope! The textures mod I linked above came with bushes. And I used a Racemenu Overlay tat mod, so no bush was burned there either. :D

• 1 year later...

Nexus is being slow for me... Look up UNP Dragon Tattoos and more  That should have what you want, and since it's a racemenu plug-in, other people won't have it.

Wow, thank you! I just downloaded it, but wanted to drop back here and thank you before installing and trying it out.

It's odd that my many Google searches for "Skyrim Tramp Stamp" never turned up this mod. Guess I should've used "Skyrim Tattoos" instead, but was afraid I would get the same bunch of textual tats over and over.

EDIT to add:

Wow. After installing UNP Dragon Tattoos and More, I selected a Tribal Heart and a shoulder Rose, then recolored them to suit my overall violet & pink color scheme for Chastity. The results are simply spectacular:

attachicon.gifChastityTats.png

Full view of both tats

attachicon.gifChastity Tramp Stamp.png

attachicon.gifChastity Shoulder Rose.png

Closeup of Shoulder Rose

attachicon.gifChastity Tats in Jeans & Tank.png

Now if I could just figure out how to eliminate my wrist seams without having to wear bracers to hide them I'd be a happy Skyrim Slut!

What armor mod are you using in the first 3 images.

EDIT to add:

attachicon.gifChastityTats.png

Full view of both tats

attachicon.gifChastity Tramp Stamp.png

attachicon.gifChastity Shoulder Rose.png

Closeup of Shoulder Rose

attachicon.gifChastity Tats in Jeans & Tank.png

What armor mod are you using in the first 3 images.

Top and shorts: Bouncy Bodices & Booties UNPB-BBP

Fishnets and heels: Newmiller's High Heels and Stockings UNP, now removed but included in Newmiller's compilation bikini-heels-stockings.

I converted both of them to SSE and am still wearing them.

Archived