[Bodyslide] How to change max weight to lower weight

CNKTHoward

Hello!

As the topic title might suggest, I'm looking for an easy way to change the max weight (100) of a given bodyslide body preset to the slider values of f.e. 50. The reason I'd like to do this is because the body preset I'm using appeals to me most at about 40 to 50 - but the NPCs usually use a weight of 100, which I very much dislike.

I guess it would be possible to take the 0 and 100 weight value of a slider and calculate the value it would have at a weight of 50, but it's seems rather tedious and not streamlined at all.

Since the new version of Bodyslide already implements such a feature in some manner (when previewing outfits, you can change the weight slider), I'm curious if there is an easier way than the described one.

If I understand correctly, your issue is the zero size of the large body preset is too big?

If so, my suggestions:

Make the small body armor you want in Bodyslide, and save outfit in Bodyslide directory (control build). 

Put your armor_0.nif in the correct game meshes/ folder for that armor. Then make your small armor again, but slide farther right to make it bigger.

Save to bodyslide again, rename the new armor_0.nif to _1,nif and put into the meshes directory.

Or, you could use negative numbers in the slider box for the large body (Where it says, say, Breast "0", click the zero and type in "-50" or whatever). But clipping increases.

Or, edit the preset xml text directly.

Not quite. I'll give a very simplified example of the problem I'm facing...

Let's say the body preset uses only 1 slider:
Low Weight: Breasts @ 0

High Weight: Breasts @ 100

While I'm fine with the low weight, the high weight is too exaggerated. So what I can do is to reduce the High Weight Slider to say 50.

The problem is that the preset I'm using isn't just using 1 slider, but a lot of them. And the numbers aren't as pretty as in my example. These values often exceed 100 or are below 0. 

So basically what I want is to reduce the High Weight of the body preset to an intermediate weight.

Archived