im trying to download the lastest version, but im getting a file is corrupted message. 

Downlaod from my post here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53457-anubs-animation-dump-updated-6102016/page-36?do=findComment&comment=1742151

Thanks Mad for figuring out the proper scales. Chaurus reaper is such a rare sight in my game that i forgot that he exist, but yeah, "setscale 1" does not work for him as he is bigger then normal chaurus. How i wish there was a plugin for sexlab that lets you choose scaling for selected race D:

I like your "normie shit" a lot! Even with some chaos, as you described it, it looks very well and promising. Kudos for your work. :)

Marvelous animations, mr Anubis :)

Happy New Year and have a great holidays  ;)

So, while testing the new anim i realized that the nude model i was animating on is no longer valid. It was the very old Sexlab nude creature model. Since then werewolf penis was changed 1st by MNC to more human like black dick. and then Creature Framework to more dog like. Personally im not a fan of Sos or human looking dicks on werewolves so i decided to stay with creature framewok. One problem tho. The size was extremely...disapointing. Alll my animations new and old seemed alot less impactfull. So i decided to help poor werewolfs and i increased the dick size by about 30%. Resault:

2w4jx3d.jpg

Still it has some drawbacks. Due the penis,shaft and balls all being connected into one mesh i had to increase them all. That resaulted in balls being moved back alot, almost under the tail. Personally its a sacrafice i can live with. The new animation is aligned to the modified dick. Tested all other sexlab animations and they seem to work fine.

Here is the modified file if anynone intereseted:werewolf_animal_p1.nif

So, while testing the new anim i realized that the nude model i was animating on is no longer valid. It was the very old Sexlab nude creature model. Since then werewolf penis was changed 1st by MNC to more human like black dick. and then Creature Framework to more dog like. Personally im not a fan of Sos or human looking dicks on werewolves so i decided to stay with creature framewok. One problem tho. The size was extremely...disapointing. Alll my animations new and old seemed alot less impactfull. So i decided to help poor werewolfs and i increased the dick size by about 30%. Resault:

Still it has some drawbacks. Due the penis,shaft and balls all being connected into one mesh i had to increase them all. That resaulted in balls being moved back alot, almost under the tail. Personally its a sacrafice i can live with. The new animation is aligned to the modified dick. Tested all other sexlab animations and they seem to work fine.

Here is the modified file if anynone intereseted:attachicon.gifwerewolf_animal_p1.nif

I was actually about to ask you what model you were using in your previews, since it looked like the old SLNC model. Because of SoS, BDIC, and SLNC, I have like 20 werewolf dicks, so it was troublesome getting it to align on my end. That one is still the best though, it's kinda sad you're switching out of it. Looks way more brutish than any of the models released thus far.

I was actually about to ask you what model you were using in your previews, since it looked like the old SLNC model. Because of SoS, BDIC, and SLNC, I have like 20 werewolf dicks, so it was troublesome getting it to align on my end. That one is still the best though, it's kinda sad you're switching out of it. Looks way more brutish than any of the models released thus far.

Tbh i would use it still but for some reason i kept geting purple dicks. I checked what texture path the nif files used and the textures were all there.

Oh, i missed this one, gonna give it a try. Tho i hope there is a red option.

Oh, i missed this one, gonna give it a try. Tho i hope there is a red option.

yes, there are red textures included.

Thats some impressive size in your mod, bigger even then old slnc dicks. I dont know how to apply alrenative textures tho, everything is in bsa, nothing to replace. Also whats the problem with moonlight tales? I am eager user of that mod.

edit: There seem to be alot of options for hemophrodite werewolves but only one for male werewolves, is that right or something wrong with my creature framework.

Tbh i would use it still but for some reason i kept geting purple dicks. I checked what texture path the nif files used and the textures were all there.

Oh, you tried this too? I didn't get purple dicks but I got really weird veiny balls lmao. It seems like BDIC uses some kind of alternate textures stuff in the .esp, and nothing short of outright removing them seemed to fix it, but that would break the different colors for the different werewolves and such... I just gave up and edited the SLNC version to just be the dick and nothing else attached to Slot 52, so it's compatible with SoS in the sense that you won't get double dicks, and MLT or Mighty Beasts in the sense that you won't get your werewolf model altered, it'll just add the donger.

The problem is that I had to edit the .esp for it to be compatible. I'll add it here if anyone's interested.

weeners.7z

Oh, you tried this too? I didn't get purple dicks but I got really weird veiny balls lmao. It seems like BDIC uses some kind of alternate textures stuff in the .esp, and nothing short of outright removing them seemed to fix it, but that would break the different colors for the different werewolves and such... I just gave up and edited the SLNC version to just be the dick and nothing else attached to Slot 52, so it's compatible with SoS in the sense that you won't get double dicks, and MLT or Mighty Beasts in the sense that you won't get your werewolf model altered, it'll just add the donger.

The problem is that I had to edit the .esp for it to be compatible. I'll add it here if anyone's interested.

attachicon.gifweeners.7z

Interesting, atm the bigest problem i see is BDIC and IC overall. I would not like to have diffrent type of dicks for diffrent colored werewolves. From what i tested Mads dicks are out of question due size. Even tho i like the shape, i would have to remade all anims to avoid cliping. So does ur werewolf edits work only for the vanilla werwolves?

attachicon.gifweeners.7z

Interesting, atm the bigest problem i see is BDIC and IC overall. I would not like to have diffrent type of dicks for diffrent colored werewolves. From what i tested Mads dicks are out of question due size. Even tho i like the shape, i would have to remade all anims to avoid cliping. So does ur werewolf edits work only for the vanilla werwolves?

Right now yeah, but I'm trying to figure out how to edit BDIC's addon so that the model works there too using this working SLNC asset as a base. If I come up with anything I'll post it here.

I bear good news! I got BDIC to work with the SLNC model. Pardon the shitty quality but I changed settings for maximum alt tabbing.

post-196669-0-73699200-1483461431_thumb.jpg
They're both running BDIC animal and as u can see the one on the left is IC's brown ww and he has matching textures for his balls and everything. The one on the back also works, no weird texturing, but I'm stupid and didn't get the angle right. I just need to add new edited textures for the red, snow and gray wws and it'll be good to go.

But I dunno why I'm doing this. I still like this model the most, but aren't you gonna use the new models anyways? Madmans' looks pretty good too.

I bear good news! I got BDIC to work with the SLNC model. Pardon the shitty quality but I changed settings for maximum alt tabbing.

attachicon.gifww dick work.jpg

They're both running BDIC animal and as u can see the one on the left is IC's brown ww and he has matching textures for his balls and everything. The one on the back also works, no weird texturing, but I'm stupid and didn't get the angle right. I just need to add new edited textures for the red, snow and gray wws and it'll be good to go.

But I dunno why I'm doing this. I still like this model the most, but aren't you gonna use the new models anyways? Madmans' looks pretty good too.

Thats good news indeed. Tbh im not sure what im gonna do anymore. Using your model will require me to remake the 1st and second stage of the anim again. But on the other hand it holds one big advantage over the Creature framework one. Werebear uses the old model. So if ur dick is the same as old slnc then we will have misaligment between werewolves and werebears solved for good. Also no wierd ass-balls syndrome that i created.

attachicon.gifww dick work.jpg

Thats good news indeed. Tbh im not sure what im gonna do anymore. Using your model will require me to remake the 1st and second stage of the anim again. But on the other hand it holds one big advantage over the Creature framework one. Werebear uses the old model. So if ur dick is the same as old slnc then we will have misaligment between werewolves and werebears solved for good. Also no wierd ass-balls syndrome that i created.

Well I dunno what the future holds, but I did it. Here's a pic of 3/5 of the WWs working, couldn't find the gray or red one since they're all called Werewolf and it just spawns a random one,

post-196669-0-88589400-1483463288_thumb.jpg

and it still retains maximum compatibility with it being slot 52 and such. The only thing I did was change the texture set directories and add the custom textures, which I literally made in paint.net so they're not gonna be the best ever.

Here the file be: weeners but bdic.7z

with this you don't even need the slnc creatures one since this will take care of all the WWs.