@AnubiSs2167

Yeah FunnyBizness has some that add a table when the animation starts and one person is laying on the table there is another animation scene that uses a pole with some bindings on the top and one persons hands are hooked to the bindings. Leito has also done work with them as well from beds to chairs to potion bottles to dildos.

Okay nice, ill ask him then.

you could use a table, a pilory, barrel, chair, cart, carrige, or some other item, depends on what animation you had in mind

i don't know much about animation, but can't you use assets from zaz or devious devices (whitchever one has them)?

attachicon.gifaaaaa.jpg

I do not plan on making agresive animation. There would be no sensible way to trigger it as horses do not atack. I need some object that will not seem out of place if it spawns in a woods or near a city. I found some suitable crates in meshes.bsa. Pilory would look silly if it sudenly spawn i wilderness, and hero decided to lock herself in it for no reason.

Horse pilory on its own is a tempting concept but i would need somekind od defeat plugin that would make bandits tie you up and unleash a horny horse on you to actually push me to start working on animations.

Is a horse foot job animation possible on the object you're implementing? I think a box is ideal. Would a barrel, or a wagon of hay, work? I like your new wall animations as well, by the way.

Thanks. Footjob is possible but not planned. Atlest not full 4+ stages footjob. 1 or 2 footjob stages for somekind horse misionary are possible.

Hey, your animations are some of my favorite ones for Sexlab so far, which is why I'm posting this here. I cant seem to get your femdom animations to work properly. Everytime it plays, the characters will stand there, clipping into each other, and if I try to skip to the next stage, both characters, both male and female, both do the same hip thrusting animation, clipping into each other. I've ran FNIS a million times, no dice. Any help would be appreciated! 

Hey, your animations are some of my favorite ones for Sexlab so far, which is why I'm posting this here. I cant seem to get your femdom animations to work properly. Everytime it plays, the characters will stand there, clipping into each other, and if I try to skip to the next stage, both characters, both male and female, both do the same hip thrusting animation, clipping into each other. I've ran FNIS a million times, no dice. Any help would be appreciated! 

Did you used SLAL pack or downlaoded the files from here? Seems like you sexlab has a problem with playing it and instead use placeholder "ap stand" animation. If you added them yourself you might have wrote some scripts wrong. Animation itself is not diffrent from any other. One of the 1st ones i made so it had alot of time to be tested and its def working right.

Did you used SLAL pack or downlaoded the files from here?

Hey, thanks for the response! I used the SLAL pack, although I'm not sure which is more current. Should I use the one you posted here? Aren't they the same?

Did you used SLAL pack or downlaoded the files from here? Seems like you sexlab has a problem with playing it and instead use placeholder "ap stand" animation. If you added them yourself you might have wrote some scripts wrong. Animation itself is not diffrent from any other. One of the 1st ones i made so it had alot of time to be tested and its def working right.

Ah, you were right, I stalled the scripts in the wrong place, had them in the scripts folder. Thanks again for the help and tips!

Strap on your saddles guys. Its happening! We are going in deep!

https://gfycat.com/GoodnaturedMasculineBorzoi

Wow, that looks sick! Nice job man.

Thanks, horse is a pain in the ass to work with but im trying. Mesh likes to break alot so hes not as poseable as you might think. Ideas for horse poses are welcome.

https://gfycat.com/EveryFlakyCuckoo

These look great so far. If you're still looking for ideas; since you mentioned a full footjob animation isn't in the works, maybe a stage or two of it (the horse could be 'siting' in front of the box while the player sits on the box, for example) transitioning into missionary (legs rested on the box or around the horse)? 

Another idea might be her in a doggy position with all fours on the box. I'm not sure if these ideas are any good, so I'll stop at 2.   :cool:

Hey, thanks for the sugestions. I think footjob as a first stages of misionary is a good idea. Donno about siting horse tho. He looks super silly :D

Its like nature decided "Horse will stand and run and thats all he will be able to do". If i remmber correctly horses even sleep standing. Weird creatures.

3LueykC.png

About player an all four on the box:  I thought about it aswell but its just physicly imposible. Tried to pose it but horse is just to short to reach.

Yeah, he looks kind of innocent. No need to make everything perverse  :P 

Standing, character bent over (slightly?) with hands on box, horse's front legs on box, and character legs together/apart? Can combine horse "licking" character into something?

I suppose it depends on how much you want to integrate the box into the animations. Otherwise, various missionary type animations might be best, along with the positions you have so far.

Ye i was thinking about for licking as a 1st scene for this doggy set. Character standing on the box bend over sligtly and horse licking her ass. In the end i decided that it breaks the flow of the scene. As for the scene you described i was just animating such a thing. But in the end i moved female hands from the box and made her use horse front legs as suport. Gives both actors a little more contact. Ill look into poses without the box after im done with doggy and misionary. Sitting or lying horse is not very realistic but it might look good. It all depends on how horse mesh will behave. We animators are realy constrained by the limitaion of skyrim models.

I got a question about installing your animations. I am using NMM mod installer and I have SL animation mod installed and I put yours in as well, but Sl animation mod does not recognize yours. It recognizes Funny biz but not yours. Do I have to do it manually? if so, could you please tell me where? I have not done anything manual because well I don't know how to do it.

Thanks for time and making animations:)

Tec

I got a question about installing your animations. I am using NMM mod installer and I have SL animation mod installed and I put yours in as well, but Sl animation mod does not recognize yours. It recognizes Funny biz but not yours. Do I have to do it manually? if so, could you please tell me where? I have not done anything manual because well I don't know how to do it.

Tec

Those are not Slal packs. Those are just files.

Get slal pack from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybiznesss-anubs-slal-pack/

Tec

Those are not Slal packs. Those are just files.

Get slal pack from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybiznesss-anubs-slal-pack/

ah ok, I have those. Thanks for the response.

Ye i was thinking about for licking as a 1st scene for this doggy set. Character standing on the box bend over sligtly and horse licking her ass. In the end i decided that it breaks the flow of the scene. As for the scene you described i was just animating such a thing. But in the end i moved female hands from the box and made her use horse front legs as suport. Gives both actors a little more contact. Ill look into poses without the box after im done with doggy and misionary. Sitting or lying horse is not very realistic but it might look good. It all depends on how horse mesh will behave. We animators are realy constrained by the limitaion of skyrim models.

Yeah, I understand you're limited because of the models. Missionary/doggy are malleable. Laying horse opens up a lot of possibilities, but I didn't mention anything due to model compatibility in skyrim. I'm not sure if a squatting character position could help in some way, whether on the box, or on the floor.