As for now I am heavly contemplating the patreon route with timed content. Comissions are still aviable (tho i have a waiting line already). If comissioner demads that ill never share animation that i made for him then ill have to respect that wish. So far there were 3 animations that fel under that category. They were not listed in the "private pack" but they were shown in the topic at one point or another. 1 Skeever, 1 dog and falmer in a cage.

With your talent, i think what you said is best comissions for people who wants specific animations and the patreon route for timed content to allow your talent to shine

I saw your tumbler animation and you got the fire in you, great creativity and your giant one that was in the preview ! Gold !

As for now I am heavly contemplating the patreon route with timed content. Comissions are still aviable (tho i have a waiting line already). If comissioner demads that ill never share animation that i made for him then ill have to respect that wish. So far there were 3 animations that fel under that category. They were not listed in the "private pack" but they were shown in the topic at one point or another. 1 Skeever, 1 dog and falmer in a cage.

Cool that you may have found a path forward that may work for you, best of luck.  

If you do update your pack here, I wanted to mention a conflict your SLALAnimObj.esp has with ZAP that has been around for a long time and I see cropping up every once in awhile in the ZAP support thread.  I don't think I ever posted the issue here tho, since at the time your pack was discontinued.

Basically, the SLALAnimObj.esp in your humans animation pack has an animated object XX003321 - AOZaZPunishmentPillory.  The problem is that object has the same name and overwrites the ZAP pillory in ZAP animations, but points to AnimObjects\FunnyBiz\ZaZAPPillory-XFurn.nif.  Since that mesh doesn't exist if you don't have FunnyBiz's animation pack installed, anyone that uses your pack but not FunnyBiz's pack gets invisible pillories in ZAP animations.

I'm pretty sure the fix is just deleting all the animated objects in the .esp that you don't use for your own animations, and possibly giving the .esp a unique name.  The fix was really easy to do on my end, it was just finding the problem in the first place that was hard.

Cool that you may have found a path forward that may work for you, best of luck.  

If you do update your pack here, I wanted to mention a conflict your SLALAnimObj.esp has with ZAP that has been around for a long time and I see cropping up every once in awhile in the ZAP support thread.  I don't think I ever posted the issue here tho, since at the time your pack was discontinued.

Basically, the SLALAnimObj.esp in your humans animation pack has an animated object XX003321 - AOZaZPunishmentPillory.  The problem is that object has the same name and overwrites the ZAP pillory in ZAP animations, but points to AnimObjects\FunnyBiz\ZaZAPPillory-XFurn.nif.  Since that mesh doesn't exist if you don't have FunnyBiz's animation pack installed, anyone that uses your pack but not FunnyBiz's pack gets invisible pillories in ZAP animations.

I'm pretty sure the fix is just deleting all the animated objects in the .esp that you don't use for your own animations, and possibly giving the .esp a unique name.  The fix was really easy to do on my end, it was just finding the problem in the first place that was hard.

So THAT's why my pillories were missing?!

So to fix this, I should just install FunnyBizness's pack? :o

So THAT's why my pillories were missing?!

So to fix this, I should just install FunnyBizness's pack? :o

If you are using ZAP 6.11 for sure, 7.0 *might* have its own pillory issue.  Putting the funnybiz mesh in or just deleting that animated object in TESVEdit should make pillories show up again.

Im not using either zaz or fb animations so im not familliar with the issue. The pillory is used by horse pillory animation, wont deleting pilory from tesedit effect that animation?

Naw, there's an animated object entry just for the pillory your animation uses - AOpilloryanub.  Deleting the old funnybiz one shouldn't effect that animation (and its pointing to nothing anyway, so if it was being used it would be broken).

So what should i change about the pillory to avoid the conflicts in the future?

Basically the only problem is that the .esp in your packs still has old entries from when I assume it was used by funnybiz/leito packs, but you only want it to include your stuff.  I'm not a modder myself, but I'm fairly certain that if you remove the stuff in the .esp that you don't use in your animations (so basically anything pointing to a mesh that isn't in your anub folder) there shouldn't be any more conflict problems.  

It would probably make sense for the .esp to have a unique name like SLAL_Anub.esp, but I don't know if changing it would cause issues or not.  Hope that helps!

you should definitely try patreon, at the very least you can't lose with it, also that tumblr page is great!
I'll probably chip in once I have my new config set up and a skyrim with it. :D I'm coming 140hz greatness :3

Maybe make a new AnimObject.esp just for your stuffs? That's what a lot of other people do. It's the Chopping Block and the Pillory that's missing from the other AnimObject.esp

Basically the only problem is that the .esp in your packs still has old entries from when I assume it was used by funnybiz/leito packs, but you only want it to include your stuff.  I'm not a modder myself, but I'm fairly certain that if you remove the stuff in the .esp that you don't use in your animations (so basically anything pointing to a mesh that isn't in your anub folder) there shouldn't be any more conflict problems.  

It would probably make sense for the .esp to have a unique name like SLAL_Anub.esp, but I don't know if changing it would cause issues or not.  Hope that helps!

Ah i remmber now, to avoid multiple esps i have built my animobject ontop of leitos assuming he will not animate again. Then ppl started saying that FB animobject did the same but already included my objects aswell and i should build my stuff ontop of his. Thats how his entries got there.

Anyway i tried to delete the entries using ck but delete option does nothing. They are still there, cant get rid of them for some reason. With tesedit i can see only my own entries and non from leito or fb in th esp. No idea whats goin on.

Anyway i tried to delete the entries using ck but delete option does nothing. They are still there, cant get rid of them for some reason. With tesedit i can see only my own entries and non from leito or fb in th esp. No idea whats goin on.

Yeah, the CK's weird on deleting things. It basically just 'flags' them as deleted iirc so they don't get used in game but they still hang around in the esp, which if I remember right I heard can still conflict if something else uses the same records or something. That bit might be bullshit though.

I think if you load the esp in tes5edit anyway and then right-click it on the left side there's an option somewhere in the context menu to 'remove deleted records' or something along those lines. Might be under scripts? And that should keep them from showing up in ck too when it's reloaded. Can't check on my skyrim rig until later this afternoon but I think that's how I do it when I need to delete something and it's too late to start from scratch. Hope that helps and I don't end up just talking out of my ass.

Animation suggestion

Spanking animation over the knee.

Please forgive the disturbingly poor quality of the following graphic hopefully it is enough to get the idea across. 

post-1117368-0-08707100-1499811277_thumb.jpg

What I really would like to see is more non-sex tormenting style animations. Such as spanking, tickling, and groping.

Animation suggestion

Please forgive the disturbingly poor quality of the following graphic hopefully it is enough to get the idea across. 

What I really would like to see is more non-sex tormenting style animations. Such as spanking, tickling, and groping.

Actually, this animation is already available in Zaz.

Animation suggestion

Do you know the name?

***Update: I have looked through all the of the ZAZ animations (currently running 7.0) and have found nothing like that animation. Closest is Pillory torment which is one of the ones I really like and wish there were more like it. ***

Hey guys i made a new tumblr to show off my work, and yes, before you ask, those animations are planned to be shared here at some point. Probably after im done with all my comission work so it might take some time.

Why make a tumblr instead of just posting it here? Orginally i planned to also post previews of shota animations that are not allowed on LL but after consulting the staff ive learned that external links are also forbidden so i had to delete all the shota previews anyway. In the end i kinda like that the posts are not burried in the support thread and you can easly check if anything new has been done with just one click so i kept the tumblr.

If you are interested you can check it out here:

https://anubissanimation.tumblr.com/

pw: loverslab

They look great!

Really great work! Can't wait to check it out in game!

Animation suggestion

Do you know the name?

***Update: I have looked through all the of the ZAZ animations (currently running 7.0) and have found nothing like that animation. Closest is Pillory torment which is one of the ones I really like and wish there were more like it. ***

I believe its Rydin that has two spanking animations one overlap and the other underarm

Animation suggestion

Do you know the name?

I believe its Rydin that has two spanking animations one overlap and the other underarm

I'll look for that! but that wouldn't be the same animation smile.png

Update: Rydin appears to be a tag according to sexlab tools, but I don't appear to have any animations registered with that tag. Anyway you can provide more information? what set? etc...

So Anub, if you are looking for ideas? 

Also more is always more wink.png

Update: Rydin appears to be a tag according to sexlab tools, but I don't appear to have any animations registered with that tag. Anyway you can provide more information? what set? etc...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46948-rydins-animations-resource-pack/?p=1176012

He has a slal pack in the site that got the spanking animations

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1972-rydins-animations-resource-pack/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46948-rydins-animations-resource-pack/?p=1176012

He has a slal pack in the site that got the spanking animations

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1972-rydins-animations-resource-pack/

Thank you, that is a big help! Thank you everyone that tried to help

To Anub

I would still like to see more spanking / tickling / tormenting style animations, if  you are taking suggestions. (we have like 5000 doggy style ones after all sleepy.gif )

This scene is still different in that it is sitting on a chair and has leg kicking and a dump on the floor at the end.