40-50 for an anim and then 10 per stage, a quality anim usually has 5 stages, we're already talking 90-100 bucks, that's um...alot...

But good luck on ur endeavors Anub.

Peace

If you paid a little more attention you'd realize that it was 10 per additional stage beyond the 40~50 range for a "standard" animation. The pricing is quite fair given the quality of Anubis's animations in general and comparative cost to other SFM animators. Not to mention that every commission will make the value of the pack greater as you gain access to all the previous commissions as well.

I have no idea who that artist is, but those prices are absolutely unacceptable. It seems he is going for the "less work for high price is better than low price for much work" philosophy. I can respect that, but still, the prices are off the charts.

Thats Vanilly, former animator of now infamous Breeding season game.

How much would it cost for your new human on human anims AND to convert Leito's Draugr and Rieklings anims to human on human anims?

Prices were posted one page before.

Even if there was an easy way to convert leitos anims, i dont think its a right thing to charge for work that was mostly his.

I have no problem with the idea of commissioned content, I just think there has to be a more community-friendly way to go about it, particularly one that doesn't directly violate one of the forums' rules.

I think the best balanced solution would be to create two separate SLAL packs. A freely available one that would contain only commissioned pieces, and a private "bonus" pack containing private works offered as an incentive to commission animations. This achieves - things:

• It ensures the only work being put out to the public is work you've been paid to do.
  • It offers a not-inconsiderable incentive to commission, given how expansive your library of work was previous to going paid.
  • It rewards taking your own time to create non-commissioned animations by giving you an excuse to tease new additions to it to tempt people to commission.
  • It doesn't flagrantly violate forum rules.

I'm a little confused about what happened here, you said things got lost, it doesn't say finished anymore and the new preview anims I saw last week are gone. Is this mod still considered finished? Or are you going to release those new animations eventually? I was only interested in that one new human doggystyle anim anyway, looked really nice, but unfortunate if you lost them all.

I have lost all the previews, animations files are intact.

Tbh im not sure what im gonna do in a future, its not out of realm of possibility but i need to do some soulsearching first.

For now im focusing on finishing comissions ive taken before.

After a full skyrim reinstall, i tested some animations, i got purple texture with the pillory horse animation. I guess i miss them, but when i installed Zaz animation pack + patch, i didn't notice any texture pack? Isn't the texture already included now in the zaz pack?

ZaZ has a resource thingy as well, not just animation pack so you may need that.

Also, Anubis has a "AnimObject.esp" posted here on this post, find it and activate that if you haven't already.

Can't find a way to fix it. I do have AnimObject.esp since it's the base mod for Anub, but in the texture folders of Animobject there is only one folder : FunnyBiz and not Anub.

PilloryWood.dds and pilloryWood_n.dds are also available since it's in Zaz texture folder AND inside Animobject folder (FunnyBiz)

Can someone with both animation mobs can test again and/or check if you have 2 folders (FunnyBiz AND anub).

I'm using SLAL and have same problem. The only difference between Anubis pack and other I downloaded, is lack of "source" folder and some .txt in it ( for example for Nibbles it is ...\Data\SLAnims\source\NibblesAnims.txt ).

Besides I serched in all Anubs animation configs and I haven't found connetion/path to any "Objects". Such connections were only in mentioned txt files in other packs.

I'd love to fix this but I have no idea which pillory object is used.

Here's fragment form "NibblesAnims.txt":

Animation(

id="HorseHaybales",

name="(Horse) Haybales Doggystyle",

tags="Creature,Horse,Rough,Bestiality,Vaginal,behind",

sound=Squishing,

actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal,object="Haybales1"),

actor2=CreatureMale(race="Horses"),

)

So that is the problem, in my opinion, but I started messing with config files about 2 days ago ;)

P.S. Sorry for Nibbles reference, I had to find some solid example.

I love the chaurus+falmer combo. I wonder if it would already by implemented by mods like Defeat

Thats actually a good question, no idea if defeat supports mixed 3 somes like this.

Once happened to me a defeat situation with some falmer + chaurus. Quite likely if you go into falmer's den.

Defeat did pick some threesome animation... and (in this case, wrongly) included the chaurus. Of couse the chaurus was just standing there while the second falmer was missing from the scene. 

This happened to me repeatedly. Maybe with your animations, it would have worked! Who knows. I suppose it's something we will have to ask goubo.

I love the chaurus+falmer combo. I wonder if it would already by implemented by mods like Defeat

Thats actually a good question, no idea if defeat supports mixed 3 somes like this.

The only thing like it that exists at the moment is Leito's Male/Female/Dog animations, and after about an hour of trying to get them to play by being defeated by a Hunter and his Dog ally, I don't think it's possible... At least for MFC. Chances are the Hunter isn't being put into the same list of potential rapists as the Dog, since it handles creatures and humans separately. A Falmer/Chaurus/Female animation might work since they're both creatures, they should get put into the same array that's sent to SexLab asking for animations.

I wonder Can I have a new animations from other commissioner after I pay it. 

Some commissioners just want an anim to be done, then it can be given to others.

But some commissioners want the animation just for them, without the ability to give it to other people.

So, it depends on what the commissioner asks.

So what's the model for future releases? You said those previewed on your tumblr would be freely available, which is great news. But how are commissions working? Are those going to be private-only? Are they in their own pack? Or will it depend on what the commissioner asks for?

New free public releases being teased has redoubled by interest in commissioning, I must admit...