That's mine too :P

So, please create more anims like that for us feet lovers !

I'd love to create some myself (like 3 girls rubbing their feet on 1 guy, or 1 girl giving a blowjob while another one holds the penis with her feet) but I still have to figure out how to do this...

I absolutely love your animations it has more character and expression too them :)

Thank you, what i lack in animation skill i try to fill with more feelings :)

Ps. Seiba is the best waifu <3

Nice, it's rare for female take aggressive role in SL animations, hope you make more of these.

Yes, 99% of my characters are females, and powerful females at that.

I want to be able to channel that power thru my animations.

My Orc especialy cannot w8, i have something special planned for muscular girls like her.

Qbqz2Tf.jpg

Thank you for the kind words guys. Be sure that more dominant female animations will come :)

1st i need to finish sabercat animation as a request and project to learn how to animate creatures.

Then prob agressive female vs male and female vs female (as was mentioned there is none).

Female female domination is not rly my thing but ill try to come up with something.

And next what? Maybe more active horse? The guy seems to be falling asleep in all but the oldest animation :D I think ill need to learn how to add objects,

some kind of crate maybe or a box.

Here are some previews of my 1st tackling of dreaded sabercat skeleton:

http://gfycat.com/DimpledDefiniteHoki

http://gfycat.com/HarmlessRaggedBarbet

These new animations look Spectacular. High quality stuff. Would love to see them in NSAP or so asap.

A few animation  requests if I may: if not time or dislike no biggie.

1. female biting male or whatever during aggresive

2. female flipping the bird to her mate during or after

3. female giving the peace sign during consensual (mostly popular in jp doujins)

Great work so far, looking forward to more from you. :)

"And next what? Maybe more active horse? The guy seems to be falling asleep in all but the oldest animation  :D I think ill need to learn how to add objects,

some kind of crate maybe or a box."

so basically a horse missionary position? Hell yeah!

These new animations look Spectacular. High quality stuff. Would love to see them in NSAP or so asap.

A few animation  requests if I may: if not time or dislike no biggie.

1. female biting male or whatever during aggresive

2. female flipping the bird to her mate during or after

3. female giving the peace sign during consensual (mostly popular in jp doujins)

Great work so far, looking forward to more from you. :)

Thanks for the sugestions but i dont think you will see an of this from me.

1.Biting is out of a qestion cuz you can't animate jaw movement.

2.Fliping bird somehow doesn't fit in skyrim in my opnion.

3. I am heavly inspired by japanese style where female emtions are often hyperbolised, but the peace sign always anoyed me. Maybe cuz it breaks the flow of the scene when it pulls female out of an act and makes her pose. In my mind its synonymous with stupidity and i don't want my characters to apear dump :)

Anyway here are some more sabercat previews:

http://gfycat.com/RemorsefulSoreGrassspider

http://gfycat.com/ScientificMarriedAstarte

This fucker is impossible to animate :D

Wow.. I really like the aggressive female animations. The only other I can think of is an aggressive Amazonian anim part of Funny Bizness animation packs.

And I know you said it wasn't your thing.. But with 0 aggressive girl on girl scenes and little to no aggressive girl on man scenes.. It's hard to play a succubus vampire.. Unless she's wearing a strapon.