Everyone have diffrent objects not showing up, whats goin on? : c I thought giant rock was fixed already.

I wish I knew! I love your animations it's very refreshing to have objects on an animation to liven it up a little, sadly for me I don't seen any Objects at all from your animations! 

The giant rock animation is work for me just fine, maybe the other ppl replaced their animobject.esp with another one

You may be right, or at least on the right track, although I've not installed any new animobject files after this one, so this should overwrite the rest, but just to check I went into MO to see if there was any conflicts and there was some "this file is already provided by this mod" it it was SLAL ani object and the newest version of Anubs humans from Katsumi.

I tested all the other animations that use objects and they worked just fine, I hope we can figure this out!

The giant rock animation is work for me just fine, maybe the other ppl replaced their animobject.esp with another one

You may be right, or at least on the right track, although I've not installed any new animobject files after this one, so this should overwrite the rest, but just to check I went into MO to see if there was any conflicts and there was some "this file is already provided by this mod" it it was SLAL ani object and the newest version of Anubs humans from Katsumi.

I tested all the other animations that use objects and they worked just fine, I hope we can figure this out!

Yeah I think I figured it out in my case, I disabled SLAL Ani Object and now the ones from Anub's is showing, I don't know if this means the other will break now, I tested a few of Leito's for example and that was still working?

I think so. Either they are replacing it manually with Leitos or FB, or MO does it for them.

Anub's AnimObj was the latest one I installed... I installed it manually to make sure... twice...

Only the rock is missing, everything else is just fine. Don't worry, I'll find the source and report my findings here, I just gotta get through my midterm exams, I'll give feedback once my lecturers loosen my literature leash... Geez..

I'm using FunnyBiz's ESP from this and every object works. It's probably the most complete since that pack updates so frequently.

very true! I don't know if bytion or Shashankie (I'm pretty sure it was Shashankie lol) added all the animobjects from all SLAL animators packs which is awesome bc now I can use Anub's and Leito's and others animations with just one esp :D

Hey Anub love your animations and I have a question

This animation I cant find it in animation pack, but it is shown on your page. Is this gonna be added at some point? 7714775d706f1e9afa639c2423257a0e_enb_201

Here are the latest packs, im to lazy to update the thread,

2 new chaurus anims for creatures

knife anim and utheral fingering in human pack. It was a comission so only 2 stages, its also MM anim.

Also various tweaks to traning anim, its now pretty cool, especialy 2 last stages.

Alot of changes to dick aligment and thrust lenght in lust cowgirl.

Anub Human.7z

Anub Creatures.7z

Thanks anub, will try them shortly and provide feedback.

Edit: For some odd reason, SLAL did not see the human anims... Though I am sure it is a problem on my part, so don't worry about it.

Another Edit : Well, I tried the creatures pack, all is well. A few questions though;

Chaurus missionary stage 2 looks a bit like anal, because when aligned with the vaginal penetration (HDT Vagina + HDT Chaurus Penis) the penis texture goes over the stomach area. If you intended the second stage as a partial anal scene before the vaginal ones, then its all good, but if it was supposed to be vaginal too, I may think that it is a bit off. If you wish, I'd be glad to provide pictures of it to show it better.

Another Edit again: The Cowgirl animation was seriously messed up at first for me. Chaurus was WAAAY to low, used the sexlab hotkeys to align it. The only problem was chaurus being low, other than that it was fine.

Yet another edit: Just realized it was an anal scene.. Which makes things even worse! WHY!? Because now chaurus is even lower than it should be! No panic though, found a loop"hole" to get around it with hotkeys... See what I did there?

Yup, you guessed it, its another edit time: I kept on complaining about these minor issues and completely forgot to give you my review... Well.. Anub you know I have been following your progress and tracking your works, admiring them in the process for a long time. The animations are fluid (though not as much as the previous ones), the details are stunning but this time what really got me off the hook was that the postures are very creative, its genius really! I mean, the last stage of that missionary pose? Well frankly I did not quite enjoy it myself personally but I really admire the creativity there. On the previous stage I was sure it would probably be the same pose with the woman shaking her legs and chaurus diving deep and slowly with its head held high... But no, I was very surprised, and said to myself "damn, that is some real quality erotic pose right there". So unbelievable that you managed to surprise me after all these. *applaudes

I shall write down more edits when I have the time to get the human anims to work and give feedback about those too. Until then, keep up the good work!

Oh also, can you, by any chance write me on the PM about the animation commission details?.. Thanks!

Here are the latest packs, im to lazy to update the thread,

2 new chaurus anims for creatures

knife anim and utheral fingering in human pack. It was a comission so only 2 stages, its also MM anim.

Also various tweaks to traning anim, its now pretty cool, especialy 2 last stages.

Alot of changes to dick aligment and thrust lenght in lust cowgirl.

OK so you take care of the SLAL pack now and those files in this post are to be used like the pack by Katzumi?

I have been a fan of your work for quite a while, I figure it's time I properly say thank you for all of the long hours and dedication you put in to make our game better. I have been wanting more charus anims for a long time, so thank you for that as well!

Ayooooooo taken matters into your own hands. good for you mayne

Great anims as always, I find it kinda funny that here you're the most critical one out of all of your work. These have always been great, ty for the steady work.

Thats cuz ppl on loverslab have no fucking standards :D