5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not sure what you mean,

but I guess you mean Anubs human + Anubs creatures.

You can use them both,

if asked to overwrite something from those packs - by the packs - just click YES

Already did that, its probably a problem on my side because i'm only able to use one pack, if I use two it crashes the game.

1 hour ago, TheOldGuard said:

Already did that, its probably a problem on my side because i'm only able to use one pack, if I use two it crashes the game.

maybe too many FNIS registered animations after adding the 2nd pack?

like more than 10k human animations

you could check:

> Are you using FNIS (<10k animations ?) or FNIS xxl (more than 10k animations)?

> Do you know the max number of animations you can run with your setup? (on many setups it gets critical if over 10k-13k animations registered)?

> you did run FNIS after adding the new animations? (missing that step shouldn't cause CTD tho)

Has anyone been able to rebuild the behaviour hkx files for Anub's creature and human packs?

Editing the source file - no problem.

Rebuilding the json and FNIS lists, no problem.

Rebuilding the behaviour files using GenerateFNISforModders - I always get Rrror (2012): Could not generate FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior. (or FNIS_Anubs Creature_Behavior).

I can build the behaviour files for other SLAL packs without issue. It's just Anub's that I hit a wall with.

I had the same problem, @chipstick

Take a look at the support thread I created: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121897-solved-fnisformodders-problem-with-mo2-hkxcmd-fails-to-convert-xml-to-hkx/

Long story short: FNISforModders cannot work with animation packs that have a blank (space) in their name. Like "Anubs Creatures 5.2019". It needs to be without blank, either "AnubsCreatures5.2019" or "Anubs_Creatures_5.2019" for example. It used to work in older versions of FNIS, but it was unintended according to Fore.

46 minutes ago, Twycross448 said:

I had the same problem, @chipstick

Take a look at the support thread I created: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121897-solved-fnisformodders-problem-with-mo2-hkxcmd-fails-to-convert-xml-to-hkx/

Long story short: FNISforModders cannot work with animation packs that have a blank (space) in their name. Like "Anubs Creatures 5.2019". It needs to be without blank, either "AnubsCreatures5.2019" or "Anubs_Creatures_5.2019" for example. It used to work in older versions of FNIS, but it was unintended according to Fore.

Seriously, this info is much appreciated.

I should have asked in the FNIS forum as a more general FNIS question I guess, but I'm grateful you came along.

Gave it a quick test spin and all works.

Hey there,

can anyone tell me which tree meshes/textures I have to remove from Skyrim HD Textures mod or Vurts to make Anubs tree animations not use a tree that has 4x the diameter and thus all tree animations completely clip into the tree?

image.png.88bb3aab84bc6e32b63c50696ae612b1.png

9 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

Hey there,

can anyone tell me which tree meshes/textures I have to remove from Skyrim HD Textures mod or Vurts to make Anubs tree animations not use a tree that has 4x the diameter and thus all tree animations completely clip into the tree?

image.png.88bb3aab84bc6e32b63c50696ae612b1.png

?
But..the tree is standalone animobject...it shouldnt use any moded meshes.

13 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

?
But..the tree is standalone animobject...it shouldnt use any moded meshes.

I'm glad I managed to break your standalone object.?

But now that I know it must be something more peculiar than a simple mesh overwrite I'll look into it myself.

Have a nice day!

Getting an issue where using the human pack just outright crashes me on save load, regardless of how close I was to the animation limit. Disabled over 3x what that pack added and no change until I specifically disable the anub human pack. A previous version works fine, is there an extra requirement I've missed?

When I use the pack in SE, a couple animations seem to not play properly. For example, the first few stages of Anub Doggy seem to play the animation from one of the default Sexlab animations, like Arrok Doggy or something like that. I have converted the animations with the Havok Behavior batch file, and the esp. All the other animations work fine. I have tested this on a fresh save, with only Sexlab, Matchmaker, SLAL, the pack, and all dependencies like SkyUI installed, and the behavior persists. I know this pack isn't made for SE, but any ideas what might be causing this?

So I noticed lately that new animations are using HDT Schlongs (for example the Horse Baka Test) which has it aim downwards. I downloaded Bakafactory ABC HDT Patch and Beast HDT, but when I activate the animations, the bodies move but the dicks hover in the air and don't move at all. Did I miss something?