DEATH! is only the beginning!!! Undead Races

HellsWinter

Ok so... i found the perfect mod for my flavor of undead gaming in Skyrim. its called "Undead Races". It adds an undead version of all the normal races. Giving you both perks and negatives to playing the undead version. All wile using the Undead FX Mod to make you look vary undead all the while. Sadly though, i have only been able to find it on steam. As i can not download from steam, this leaves me a sad sad panda.

So... i am throwing the ward out... a cry for help to my fellow mod community. For anyone resourceful enough to help me find a non STEAM download of "Undead Races". Below will be a link to the steam version of the Mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144587974

6. Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

If you have a legal copy of the game, you can get the mod on steam.

6. Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

If you have a legal copy of the game, you can get the mod on steam.

Dude, I think what he is saying is that he cant get workshop content for some reason, he probably has the game?

He said he could not download it, not that the workshop was giving him issues. If that's true that's a different story, but I don't know enough about the workshop to know if he would have a problem with it or why. I ran both of them at one time with no issue, though I will admit I'd have preferred not to have steam workshop reliant mods. 

• 4 months later...

Ok so... i found the perfect mod for my flavor of undead gaming in Skyrim. its called "Undead Races". It adds an undead version of all the normal races. Giving you both perks and negatives to playing the undead version. All wile using the Undead FX Mod to make you look vary undead all the while. Sadly though, i have only been able to find it on steam. As i can not download from steam, this leaves me a sad sad panda.

So... i am throwing the ward out... a cry for help to my fellow mod community. For anyone resourceful enough to help me find a non STEAM download of "Undead Races". Below will be a link to the steam version of the Mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144

please upload the archive, i dont start dont  star the donwloading in the workshop, please 

He said he could not download it, not that the workshop was giving him issues. If that's true that's a different story, but I don't know enough about the workshop to know if he would have a problem with it or why. I ran both of them at one time with no issue, though I will admit I'd have preferred not to have steam workshop reliant mods. 

Jumping to conclusions wont help.  You could have started off asking if he was running a legal copy or not.  Then ask if he is having an issue getting mods from the workshop depending on the first answer.

I myself have ran into random issues with mods from the steam workshop.  As such, I prefer NOT to use it anymore.  That's my choice and I have requested from mod authors and from others for alternate sources of the mods.  A lot of the mod authors uploaded and gave me a mega link.  

Just try to remember that not everyone on this site lives in the same area.  Therefore some peoples internet could have issues with Steam Workshop.

Archived