What mods do you use to make your character this smooth and sexy? And what lighting mod are you using?

Here are the mods I use. I don't remember which ones I used in the screenshots so I listed all of them.

(I'm not using ENB.)

Thank you very much :)

This is awesome. Can you make chance of female npcs being shaved? If it isn't included already.

That's the advantage to the Painted Lady mod. It affect Npc's as well as your character. I've actually followed the tutorial in the Painted Lady mod and added pubes to many of my favorite followers and mods like Bijin Warmaidens.

This is awesome. Can you make chance of female npcs being shaved? If it isn't included already.

That's the advantage to the Painted Lady mod. It affect Npc's as well as your character. I've actually followed the tutorial in the Painted Lady mod and added pubes to many of my favorite followers and mods like Bijin Warmaidens.

How did you add them to Bijin Warmaidens without screwing up the facegen? CK can't handle facegen from ECE.

I'll probably look into creating plugins for each hairtype being usable by all races, as I much prefer to have the variation all over the place. Complete noob in CK tho, so don't hold your breath!

How did you add them to Bijin Warmaidens without screwing up the facegen? CK can't handle facegen from ECE.

I'll probably look into creating plugins for each hairtype being usable by all races, as I much prefer to have the variation all over the place. Complete noob in CK tho, so don't hold your breath!

It wasn't easy. I wonder how the Bijin Warmaiden mod even functions. All the mesh texture paths are wrong when you look at them in nifskope. Don't get me wrong rxkx22 did a fantastic job. I really appreciate the work, but I had to re-path all the texture paths in nifskope to make it work with exported pubes.

Anyway, I don't want to de-rail this thread and make it all about the Painted lady mod. Great job on this mod Raistlin1. Keep up the good work!

It wasn't easy. I wonder how the Bijin Warmaiden mod even functions. All the mesh texture paths are wrong when you look at them in nifskope. Don't get me wrong rxkx22 did a fantastic job. I really appreciate the work, but I had to re-path all the texture paths in nifskope to make it work with exported pubes.

Anyway, I don't want to de-rail this thread and make it all about the Painted lady mod. Great job on this mod Raistlin1. Keep up the good work!

Probably because the faces are created in 3rd party programs ingame. When you export the facegen to include the pubes in CK you WILL screw up Bijin Warmaidens faces, which makes me think you didn't do it through CK if you managed to do it properly, or you played with messed up facegen after. Reason I'm asking is because the tutorial I've seen specifically shows how to do it in CK, which isn't possible for BW.

i only installed 1.1version and theres no pubichair do i need to install the bodyslide options too?

Do you use Schlongs of Skyrim? Have you set the % chance for this addon to be distributed?

Probably because the faces are created in 3rd party programs ingame. When you export the facegen to include the pubes in CK you WILL screw up Bijin Warmaidens faces, which makes me think you didn't do it through CK if you managed to do it properly, or you played with messed up facegen after. Reason I'm asking is because the tutorial I've seen specifically shows how to do it in CK, which isn't possible for BW.

i only installed 1.1version and theres no pubichair do i need to install the bodyslide options too?

Do you use Schlongs of Skyrim? Have you set the % chance for this addon to be distributed?

Ah sorry it was mod organizers folder problem its seems i forgot to delete the DATA folder again sorry bout the confusion.

Hmm..... your right. I was busy playing in the Summerset Isle mod and hadn't been back to Skyrim to check on what the warmaidens looked like. Yup I fubarred them pretty bad.  I added the pubes to Rosa round bottom, Vilja and many of the characters in Interesting NPC's without any problems though. But as you said, these must have been created using the CK and not ECE. I would imagine the pubes would have to be added as a slider within the ECE mod in order for them to work correctly. Live and learn I guess.

Ah sorry it was mod organizers folder problem its seems i forgot to delete the DATA folder again sorry bout the confusion.

I don't use MO so I don't know how it works, but you did help me realize I set up the RAR incorrectly. The .esp should be in the Data folder, not outside of it. Thanks.

Edit: File fixed. Still not sure if it will work with MO, though. NMM mods work fine with the Data folder in there, but perhaps MO just assumes it?

Sooo.. well. First of all: I really like that mod!

I tried to make different addons for every public hair, so it will be a bit more random.

I duplicated everything via TESVedit. First, as a test, just for the "Landing stripe" variant.

After that, I went into CK and edited the ArmorAddons and Armor (linked the changed ArmorAddons).

Now ingame, when I change the type via MCM, I hear the equip sound, but nothing changed.

A look into the duplicated Quest via CK shows, that the script is still linked to the old Armor. When I change that entry to the duplicated Armor, save and start the game, nothing happens when I try to switch the type via MCM. Not even the sound.

What am I missing? :o

Edith: Nevermind, got it! =)

The pubic hairs aren't match my hair color at all. I use dark orange on my Imperial and the pubic is always black. It works on the nord until I exit the game and go back then it goes black.

Known issue with this mod it tends to happen the most i guess when there's a naked female npc near you.

So is there any way to edit the existing .esp to randomize the style completely for all races? I tried fiddling around with it in CK, but whenever I'd select more races for one of the styles, it would simply "forget" this as soon as I clicked OK. Is there anything else I have to do? If you ,Raistlin1, donn't want to create addons for each type of hair, would it be possible for you to write up a tutorial or step-by-step guide on how you did this one? I understand how it works, but I'm stumped on how to start and doing it properly in CK :/

So is there any way to edit the existing .esp to randomize the style completely for all races? I tried fiddling around with it in CK, but whenever I'd select more races for one of the styles, it would simply "forget" this as soon as I clicked OK. Is there anything else I have to do? If you ,Raistlin1, donn't want to create addons for each type of hair, would it be possible for you to write up a tutorial or step-by-step guide on how you did this one? I understand how it works, but I'm stumped on how to start and doing it properly in CK :/

I'll do you one better: I'll upload the one I made for myself. :P

I probably should have uploaded it a few days ago, but I did need to make sure it was working properly. I made four separate addons for each of the styles and then used TES5Edit's merge tool. It turns out it works just fine. I'd recommend you remove the original one, though, as you don't want it overriding whatever you set up with the "variety pack".

I may try merging all of my SOS addons. That would bring my addon plugins from seven down to one. Saving on six ESP's is kind of a big deal when you're hovering around 248.

I probably should have uploaded it a few days ago, but I did need to make sure it was working properly. I made four separate addons for each of the styles and then used TES5Edit's merge tool. It turns out it works just fine. I'd recommend you remove the original one, though, as you don't want it overriding whatever you set up with the "variety pack".

I may try merging all of my SOS addons. That would bring my addon plugins from seven down to one. Saving on six ESP's is kind of a big deal when you're hovering around 248.

Wow! That's awesome!! :D

I was just about to start skyproc patching now, but I'll gladly wait a little longer for my proper loadorder to be in place ;)

In my earlier playthroughs I've always merged all the original SoS addons, along with b3lisario's UNP, female non-schlongifier (or whatever it is called again) and Leito schlongs, and I've never had issues with it. It does work best on a new game tho, or a save that haven't had SoS installed earlier, as SoS will attempt to find the "old" schlongs that are no longer there so you'll get these #### Sos Addon instances where there used to be addons before. As far as I know they're harmless and goes away after a save/clean/restart, but considering how fragile Skyrim is, a new game is always best :P

I was just about to start skyproc patching now, but I'll gladly wait a little longer for my proper loadorder to be in place ;)

In my earlier playthroughs I've always merged all the original SoS addons, along with b3lisario's UNP, female non-schlongifier (or whatever it is called again) and Leito schlongs, and I've never had issues with it. It does work best on a new game tho, or a save that haven't had SoS installed earlier, as SoS will attempt to find the "old" schlongs that are no longer there so you'll get these #### Sos Addon instances where there used to be addons before. As far as I know they're harmless and goes away after a save/clean/restart, but considering how fragile Skyrim is, a new game is always best :P

I just uploaded the "all-in-one" file. Enjoy! :)

I have so many mods for my game that even new games aren't always better than my older saves. At some point I should probably do a serious cleanup of all my mods and remove all of the ones I truly don't need, and maybe just restart all of my favorite characters. One of my problems is that I have many different characters, each with its own playstyle, but that means every time I start a new character/playstyle I go looking for mods to improve that playstyle. I guess NMM's new profile system would be helpful, but I tried it out and I couldn't get it working properly. Every time I switched profiles I got a bunch of error messages. But anyway, that's my problem. :P

I just uploaded the "all-in-one" file. Enjoy! :)

I have so many mods for my game that even new games aren't always better than my older saves. At some point I should probably do a serious cleanup of all my mods and remove all of the ones I truly don't need, and maybe just restart all of my favorite characters. One of my problems is that I have many different characters, each with its own playstyle, but that means every time I start a new character/playstyle I go looking for mods to improve that playstyle. I guess NMM's new profile system would be helpful, but I tried it out and I couldn't get it working properly. Every time I switched profiles I got a bunch of error messages. But anyway, that's my problem. :P

Thanks!

I know the feeling! That exact reason is why I'm about to skyproc my game :P Just deleted everything, and started fresh as cleanup was basically impossible with all the messing around I had done over time. Problem is whenever I get the game up and running I should stop visiting the nexus and LL, but then I see a new mod I "just can't live without" and it snowballs out of control so fast I might spend a month just getting back to where I was in the first place with a few extra mods :P

Is it expected that the every npcs pubic hair is black and when i change my character's using racemenu  theirs also take my hair color ?  :exclamation:

Yeah, this is an oddity of this mod. As far as I know there isn't really much that can be done about it (if anything). I believe it's more just the way Skyrim handles "hairtint", as in, it looks for the player character's hair color rather than the hair color of the character who is equipping the object.

Is it expected that the every npcs pubic hair is black and when i change my character's using racemenu  theirs also take my hair color ?  :exclamation:

Yeah, this is an oddity of this mod. As far as I know there isn't really much that can be done about it (if anything). I believe it's more just the way Skyrim handles "hairtint", as in, it looks for the player character's hair color rather than the hair color of the character who is equipping the object.

I've always wondered how it's impossible to point to the haircolor of the npc in CK for the pubes, as it sounds so easy in theory, but is so difficult/awkward to actually do. Bare in mind that I have close to zero experience with creating mods from the ground up, so no hate on the original creator.

What changes from the Painted Lady Redone to the SoS addon in order for the color to not carry over? I've spent several hours earlier adding different styles to npc's through the tutorial in the PLR thread, and when the mod is added as a master file for whatever overhaul I used, the color also stays true to the npc's haircolor.

I've always wondered how it's impossible to point to the haircolor of the npc in CK for the pubes, as it sounds so easy in theory, but is so difficult/awkward to actually do. Bare in mind that I have close to zero experience with creating mods from the ground up, so no hate on the original creator.

What changes from the Painted Lady Redone to the SoS addon in order for the color to not carry over? I've spent several hours earlier adding different styles to npc's through the tutorial in the PLR thread, and when the mod is added as a master file for whatever overhaul I used, the color also stays true to the npc's haircolor.

I've thought this before, too. I suppose The Painted Lady works the way it does because the pubic hair objects themselves are explicitly linked to the hair, whereas with SOS the pubic hair is basically just attached to the NPC by a "third party". Other mods that do colored pubic hair have the same problem mine does. I've seen at least one use a script to change the color upon equipping, but it still doesn't work for NPCs.

I should point out that I haven't taken a look at how to do the hair color in CK yet, as I put this mod together entirely using TES5Edit. I'll perhaps take a look at it when I have time.

*snip*

I've thought this before, too. I suppose The Painted Lady works the way it does because the pubic hair objects themselves are explicitly linked to the hair, whereas with SOS the pubic hair is basically just attached to the NPC by a "third party". Other mods that do colored pubic hair have the same problem mine does. I've seen at least one use a script to change the color upon equipping, but it still doesn't work for NPCs.

I should point out that I haven't taken a look at how to do the hair color in CK yet, as I put this mod together entirely using TES5Edit. I'll perhaps take a look at it when I have time.

That makes sense, and is probably why PsychoMachina did it the way he/she chose to do it.

Personally it's not a really big deal for me as the curtains often don't match the drapes for many people :P And not having to go through every single NPC in CK (AGAIN) to add some pubes rates far above the color for me :) Ofcourse, if you some day SHOULD have time and figure it out I'd definately download that as well! :)

For now I just want to say thanks for a great mod!

This mod is super cool. I love the versatility from it, but, it seems to crash my bodyslide when I try to generate the nifs, either through a batch build or one by one. :/

Update: I thought it might be related to the fact that my preset had info for more sliders than necicary, so I made a preset from inside body slide. No dice.

<SliderPresets>
    <Preset name="Tierza's Nude Body For pubes" set="Pubic Hair for Females Untamed UUNP">
        <Group name="SOS Pubic Hairs For Females UUNP" />
        <Group name="Unified UNP" />
        <SetSlider name="AppleCheeks" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="AppleCheeks" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="Belly" size="big" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="Belly" size="small" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="BigBelly" size="big" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="BigBelly" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="BigButt" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="BigButt" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="BigTorso" size="big" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="BigTorso" size="small" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="Butt" size="big" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="Butt" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="ButtSmall" size="small" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyButt" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyButt" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyLegs" size="big" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyLegs" size="small" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="Hipbone" size="big" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="Hipbone" size="small" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="Legs" size="small" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="SlimThighs" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="Thighs" size="big" value="30" />
        <SetSlider name="Thighs" size="small" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="TummyTuck" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="Waist" size="big" value="90" />
        <SetSlider name="Waist" size="small" value="60" />
    </Preset>
</SliderPresets>

Hello Raislin1,

First thanks for this mod. Its features are really great : diversity of pubic hair for NPC and PC, matching hair color, good integration with armor and clothes (non revealing armor 'hiding' the hair) ...

I just experimented an issue : the meshes doesn't scale accordingly to the weight of the charracter.

It seems due to that the field 'weight slider - Female' for each item of "Armor addon" is set to "unkown" (for unknown reason). Setting it with TesEdit5 to "enable" seems resolve this issue.

Regards.