A simple slavery mod in Skyrim?

Harhan

Hello all, I'm wondering if something like this is possible to make something like this.

I'm looking for a slavery mod that's relatively un-cluttered. Something like the Slavery mods for Oblivion and Fallout. You lose in a fight against an immoral enemy? Expect to be slapped in some restrictive cuffs and anklets, stripped of everything you own, and be marched around their hideout while whatever Bandit/Vampire/[insert bad guy faction here] that "Owns" you boasts to all of their friends about what an Obedient little slut they're going to make you. Maybe make it Companion supported?

Maybe spice it up a little and have different actions based on the faction that takes you? Such as with Bandits, your Master could Rent you and your companions out to his friends, and when you escape and turn on your master you can take all the Gold he's amassed for whoring you out. 

Vampires could lock you and your companions in a cage, and use you for "Stress Relief" and as cattle for blood.

A little more tricky one could be Rogue Mages using Magic on you such as Estrus or Maybe a spell that raises your character's lust to 100 and prevents it from lowering for a while no matter what (Or who) you do.

Maybe Foresworn could be the "Bad" End for your character, with them intending to use you as a sacrifice.

Whatever Side you went against in the Civil war might want a piece of your ass You randomly come across a band of Stormcloaks/Imperials who soon subdue you, and march you to their nearest camp, where they procide you "Improve Morale" among the troops.

Maybe have Sentient "Creatures" get in on the fun too, with Falmer using you as an Incubator for Chaurus eggs, and Reiklings using you as a Brood mother. 

Would this be at all possible without relying too much on other mods? Namely Devious Devices.
Don't get me wrong, Devious devices is fun for a little bit, but after a while becomes a bit too repetitive. 

And before someone tells me to look up Sanguines Debauchery +, Tried it before, CTD every time I did the Deadric quest for the staff, and can also see that getting a little too repetitive and intrusive to me, someone who genrally plays as an Explorer always eager to see what the word has to offer.

Much of this already happens. Death Alternative's "expansion pack," Death Alternative - Captured features a rather nasty enslavement by Falmer and a scenario wherein you become a thrall to vampires. Not to mention getting your head chopped off by the Thalmor.

You get whored out in Maria Eden all the time, but I'd wait for a more stable version first.

Quick as You LIke has a tattoo that keeps the lust at 100, but it is also a WiP.

@Harhan

None of these Skyrim slavery mods are straight forward.  Every one I've tried is a convoluted mess, a perpetual Beta/WIP, outright broken, just stupid in concept to begin with, or all of those in one shit package.  And that doesn't even begin to address when the authors do dirty updates and render your save games useless or unplayable.

I wish someone would make a decent slavery mod that isn't dependent on the whims of another author's esp/esm.  Skyrim modding isn't Oblivion/FO modding so that's not happening.  All you will get is a buggy mod based on a buggy framework, or just a bugged mod period.  It's pretty sad actually.

Archived