Megax780 Converts (shut down)

supposedly

help beautyqueen 4 works. At least... it did when i dled it from the "What mod is this" thread.

The one problem i had from that was the outfit, when i wore it went all over the place, so i had colours of white shooting in different direction. The skirt was fine. It is the underwear which is messed up.

supposedly

help beautyqueen 4 works. At least... it did when i dled it from the "What mod is this" thread.

The one problem i had from that was the outfit' date=' when i wore it went all over the place, so i had colours of white shooting in different direction. The skirt was fine. It is the underwear which is messed up.

[/quote']

Because the weight had to be set on max for it to be perfect.

I'm a nubie hea can some please tell me wher i can these clothings? i tried " help beautyqueen" but did not appeared on my inventory yes i typed in the console without the quotes ..

you dont get it in inventory, you use console type help beautyqueen to get the item ids, page up and page down scroll through list of items, player.additem (itemcode)space (quantity you want) hit enter

Guest wnxmegax

In the "what's to come" image' date=' what is the armor to the left?

[/quote']

Its from league of legends its the armor for miss fortune image