Okay, I'll attach some screenshots to illustrate what happens. First of all, these are the animations playing.

ConSkrybe Initializing...

Skrybing, plotting, positing...

SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002

Playing Animation: 3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian

Playing Animation: Leito Bound Doggystyle

Before:

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Foreplay standing

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Foreplay Lying

attachicon.gif3.jpg

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Sex Animation

attachicon.gif5.jpg

attachicon.gif6.jpg

After

attachicon.gif7.jpg

This should fix the issue you reported, if you confirm i'll upload this as the new version.

attachicon.gifSexLab NiO High Heels - dev.7z

It *may* need a save that didn't have the previous version installed...

Thanks for the update. I'll test it overnight. I'm going to try one more testcase where the heels worn by the two actors have different z-values. Just to see.

Stage tracking, namely forplay -> main should be improved. Didn't test what happens if you manually equi/unequip during sex (you should not :P). If any race conditions persist, that's because of nioverride.dll an update for that should be released soonish...

New version out. Adresses a few things (actor and stage tracking). Also changed the modkey to "SexLabNiOHighHeels.esp" so SKSE purges any potential transform data from the co-save when the mod is no longer enabled.

Wasn't aware NiOverride had it's own separate high heel system. Do you mind if I go ahead and copy your NiOverride code here and roll it into the next updates existing support for HDT heels?

Is there a hookable event for only the first stage that plays after LeadInEnd? As it seems there's no AnimationEnd/AnimationStart between foreplay and main act. For now i added a hackish solution that runs on every StageStart...

Does RM's NiO cancel HDT HighHeel effect?  I just updated to RM3.4 from 3.2 and HDT HH stopped working, i.e. heel wearer sinks below ground while standing. 

No big deal, it's probably time to check out the tutorial and migrate to RM's NiO HH system but I just want to make sure I have not screwed up something else.

Does RM's NiO cancel HDT HighHeel effect?  I just updated to RM3.4 from 3.2 and HDT HH stopped working, i.e. heel wearer sinks below ground while standing. 

No big deal, it's probably time to check out the tutorial and migrate to RM's NiO HH system but I just want to make sure I have not screwed up something else.

Nope it doesnt, all it does is making the .esm file obselete since RM has integrated Highheel effect in it's NiO.

But in order for that to happen anything that uses HighHeels needs to make the switch.

Nope it doesnt, all it does is making the .esm file obselete since RM has integrated Highheel effect in it's NiO.

But in order for that to happen anything that uses HighHeels needs to make the switch.

Thanks for the reply.  It turns out that I reinstalled a high heels mod that had a faulty esp as I was going back and forth screening out UUNP presets that aren't compatible with regular UNP heels.

• 2 months later...

Dumb question

Whats the difference between this mod and the feature in Sexlab MCM configuration that has a similar description?

What's integrated into SexLab is the adjustments for the HDT high heels system, while this is for the NiO high heels "system" (actually just a special application of NetImmerseOverride).

The NiO method has now been integrated into SL 1.61, so this information is no longer correct.

Dumb question

Whats the difference between this mod and the feature in Sexlab MCM configuration that has a similar description?

What's integrated into SexLab is the adjustments for the HDT high heels system, while this is for the NiO high heels "system" (actually just a special application of NetImmerseOverride).

Oh, i see. .. so if i never heard of the "NiO high heels system" i do not need this at all... 

Ty!

• 1 month later...