CBBE Loli race (fixed)

I tryed making a follower out of yuki but im doing something wrong' date=' and everytime i get near the location of where i placed her in the world - CTD. If anyone wants to fix that ill included an archive with .esp that contains the follower + relationship & an .npc file if you wish to start from the base.

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?chxi3xm1d60mmqz

If any of you manages to make this work, ill post the link to mod on first page and ofcourse youll get credits for it.

[/quote']

I'd love to be able to help you with this but when I use the NPC file you posted the eyes get all messed up...

I'm also getting ALOT of texture issues with the head neck and hands. I'd love to know how you got the neck seam so perfect in your screens kashim, on mine it's too obvious for me to handle and I also wonder how you got the oily skin to work, nothing I do seems to get it to load/work in game, and I'm sure I put it in properly. I'm sure I've read stuff about that in this thread but I don't have time atm to search

Zazemel wouldn't this Witchgirl outfit be something for your character? It comes in different colors (and an armored chest version) and also has a hat. The only downside is that you cannot see the nails ;)

nln8_d65_ucrey.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10626

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11049

I love the hood from this armor.

P.S. - About the nails.. Its like 20 seconds in NIFskope if the armor is not made from one object.

I tryed making a follower out of yuki but im doing something wrong' date=' and everytime i get near the location of where i placed her in the world - CTD. If anyone wants to fix that ill included an archive with .esp that contains the follower + relationship & an .npc file if you wish to start from the base.

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?chxi3xm1d60mmqz

If any of you manages to make this work, ill post the link to mod on first page and ofcourse youll get credits for it.

[/quote']

I'd love to be able to help you with this but when I use the NPC file you posted the eyes get all messed up...

I'm also getting ALOT of texture issues with the head neck and hands. I'd love to know how you got the neck seam so perfect in your screens kashim, on mine it's too obvious for me to handle and I also wonder how you got the oily skin to work, nothing I do seems to get it to load/work in game, and I'm sure I put it in properly. I'm sure I've read stuff about that in this thread but I don't have time atm to search

Somewhere was a link to neck seam fix. I lost it too, although i need it now :D Eyes could messed up because my char had "Bigger eyes" optional file installed. And i DONT have oily skin installed, i dont like when my character looks like all oily and stuff.

I would love to finally manage combining monli skeleton and the beast-ish skeleton from here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13995

It allows equipping (ANIMATED !!! ~^_^~ ) tails! T_T

You really don't have oily skin?? In your second screen shot in OP yuki looks so glossy/ shiny.

also I am using the bigger eyes thing... maybe I'm putting it in wrong or something. I thought I saw something about making the eye sockets bigger, Do I have to do that? cause right now it looks like the tops of her eyes have sunken into her skull and it now looks like she's constantly rolling her eyes at me...

Judging from what seems to be the original source of the Monli Race, they're developing v3.0, although I don't understand shit. This assumption is solely based on the number "3.0", which can be seen on the pages. However "3.0" first appeared around the beginning of April, if I'm not mistaken ... so the development is kind of dragging, I guess?

And some more eye candy, to prevent this comment from being useless. :D

You really don't have oily skin?? In your second screen shot in OP yuki looks so glossy/ shiny.

also I am using the bigger eyes thing... maybe I'm putting it in wrong or something. I thought I saw something about making the eye sockets bigger' date=' Do I have to do that? cause right now it looks like the tops of her eyes have sunken into her skull and it now looks like she's constantly rolling her eyes at me...

[/quote']

Nope. No oiling up.

And some more eye candy' date=' to prevent this comment from being useless. :D

[/quote']

She's a beauty! Only i would add eyeliner (black) and change the eye color to something yellow-ish.

also I am using the bigger eyes thing... maybe I'm putting it in wrong or something. I thought I saw something about making the eye sockets bigger' date=' Do I have to do that? cause right now it looks like the tops of her eyes have sunken into her skull and it now looks like she's constantly rolling her eyes at me...

[/quote']

Nope. No oiling up.

Aww, sounds sexy.. Just for me? Just once? I'll close my eyes!;)

Thank you' date=' Kashim. She also listened to your wish. :)

You (or someone else, too) can actually request, if you want to see her in a certain outfit or with a certain Make Up. Although you need to be precise with the description.

[/quote']

Now shes perfect :D

Zazemel wouldn't this Witchgirl outfit be something for your character? It comes in different colors (and an armored chest version) and also has a hat. The only downside is that you cannot see the nails ;)

nln8_d65_ucrey.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10626

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11049

Yes. I'd love that. xD

Maybe my followers too. O.O

BTW I was randomly walking around solitude and ran into a nocturnal clone I created a few months ago. xD

She had my Nightingale sword and bow. Nostalgic times.

I've been wondering something about the CK

How do I combine body parts from races? I can't see to find where to add the parts on the head like ears, accessories and whatnot.

I like this one elf race, but I wanted to try and make the race the same as yours. :F Maybe a walkthrough? I've never been able to figure it out. Especially since there is nothing in google. :<

You know what would be a neat thing it it was possible would be to somehow combine monli and ashen to make a pc/follower mod. I was thinking about it the other day if there would be a way to combine them and the 1st one that you select when they ask you who are you the 2nd one would be set to follower.

The idea is that when you select the 1st one after you are asked who are you and you select monli or ashen the other one would be the follower and after setting the 1st one up the way you want the character to look and give it a name it would be set to where he would ask again who are you and then you could select the 2nd race and make a character the way that you want it to look and not how others think they should look.

I bypass many follower mods for the simple reason as they either have big everything or they look like they were hit by a mack truck and you want to ask the person was she sexy before or after you drank that beer. Once everything is set the 2nd race would be there after you name it and away you go.

I think there were only 2 maybe 3 followers that I used on fnv first pick was always Willow followed by radioctive something or other and maybe something else on skyrim.

I haven't used any yet as none of them looked like they were worth my time except maybe for the Clover the orphan mod but she is more of a side kick then a follower as she can't level up and she will not use weapons and the only magic spell she uses is conjuration and most of the time she is running away from the enemy except for the 1 time where she decided to run over and bitch slapped a mammoth and I ran the other way yelling good luck I hope that works out for you because I'm not coming over there and fighting that thing.

You know what would be a neat thing it it was possible would be to somehow combine monli and ashen to make a pc/follower mod. I was thinking about it the other day if there would be a way to combine them and the 1st one that you select when they ask you who are you the 2nd one would be set to follower. The idea is that when you select the 1st one after you are asked who are you and you select monli or ashen the other one would be the follower and after setting the 1st one up the way you want the character to look and give it a name it would be set to where he would ask again who are you and then you could select the 2nd race and make a character the way that you want it to look and not how others think they should look. I bypass many follower mods for the simple reason as they either have big everything or they look like they were hit by a mack truck and you want to ask the person was she sexy before or after you drank that beer. Once everything is set the 2nd race would be there after you name it and away you go. I think there were only 2 maybe 3 followers that I used on fnv first pick was always Willow followed by radioctive something or other and maybe something else on skyrim I haven't used any yet as none of them looked like they were worth my time except maybe for the Clover the orphan mod but she is more of a side kick then a follower as she can't level up and she will not use weapons and the only magic spell she uses is conjuration and most of the time she is running away from the enemy except for the 1 time where she decided to run over and bitch slapped a mammoth and I ran the other way yelling good luck I hope that works out for you because I'm not coming over there and fighting that thing.

There are a number of mods that do this. Including but not limited to using setrace to change the race of the npc you selected.

There is also an npc edit mod though it does not work for me.

There is also a facial export so you can make an npc have a custom face that you made in game using showracemenu.

Also, using spacing works wonders on the headache inducing wall of text you created.

Idk about makeup but have you tried this Temptress Set yet? Maybe it would suit her?

It does indeed! Thank you. :)

Kashim' date=' you don't happen to be Agito69 on the Nexus, do you?

There is a user image on the Temptress mod, that looks pretty much like your little, cute Yuki. ;-)

[/quote']

Yeah, thats my Nexus account.

Looks like I figured it out. I'll post pics later. :>

*still don't know how to change meshes in ck though.*

CK is not for mesh-edits' date=' you can only change a path to them. Like when you import weapons. You will have to choose NIFs for first person weapon and the 3rd person one seperately.

P.S. - I remember now where was that neck seam fix... It was an optional file in RANs head meshes, but its not there anymore >_<

P.S. - I remember now where was that neck seam fix... It was an optional file in RANs head meshes' date=' but its not there anymore >_< [/size']

What do you need that for? Maybe I can help out?

You have the file? Its just that some people here are missing it and having neck seam problem on their characters. They need RANs cbbe neck fix.

@loverslab987

Perhaps. Depends on if I can figure out how to use the construction kit.

I've been messing with the Monli race allot and whenever I try to make a derived race from it, the head is missing. I tried everything and it's as if the race itself was made to not be edited. Even if I just copy the race.

I can't figure out how to change file directories either, or to even add nif files like heads and make the missing head race knowledge where the file is.

What I want to do is make a Drow race from the Monli (with elf ears) head.

You have the file? Its just that some people here are missing it and having neck seam problem on their characters. They need RANs cbbe neck fix.

No, I don't. Sorry. But maybe there's another solution.

Actually, there shouldn't be any neck seam with the Monli Race textures. At least, I don't have any. I mean the original textures from the unedited download. Personally, I'm using the CBBE official Face Pack with your modified body texture (based on CBBE slim body) and there is almost no seam as well.

@ Zazemel

I'm afraid I can't help you, because I haven't really worked with the CK yet. For Fallout 3 and NV there were some step by step instructions on the Nexus on how to make a fully functional new race. Never tried it for these games either, though.

@ Zazemel

I'm afraid I can't help you' date=' because I haven't really worked with the CK yet. For Fallout 3 and NV there were some step by step instructions on the Nexus on how to make a fully functional new race. Never tried it for these games either, though.

[/quote']

Well maybe ck isn't so different for skyrim.

Got a link?

Creation kit has a tutorial for making mixed races, but nothing for custom races.