Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBBE Loli race (fixed)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1002 replies to this topic

loverslab987

loverslab987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

I can answer that, the skeleton in Monli folder defines amongst other things the height of your 1st person view (not 3rd person as you write).

Sorry, but that is simply not true. I wouldn't have written that and taken the pictures to clarify the situation, if I hadn't tried it before. It's exactly like stated in the pictures. Perhaps the creator of the Monli Race simply overlooked the 1st person skeleton (and that it's used by all races) or he didn't intend to change the 1st person height or he simply didn't bother or ...

With my question in one of the pictures, I just wanted to know, what's the difference between the skeleton files from the Monli Pack and Kashim's skeleton files, which he put up in his first post. He already answered it and said, that his skeleton also changes the size of weapons, so that the weapons aren't huge, when used with Monli characters.

By having it in seperate Monli folder you can have normal skeleton for all other races, meaning you can have for example a Lydia with huge "tracks of land" (unless a UNP armor mod redefines them as the armor mods overwrite the default skeleton with what the armor was made for) and at the same time a slim and small avatar. When Monli is correctly installed there is no use for setscale command as the character automatically starts smaller.

I understand that perfectly fine, but it doesn't change the fact, that the skeleton files in the Monli folder only influence the 3rd person and the visible weapon size (as also stated by Kashim) of the Monli race and not the 1st person view. Maybe there are other (3rd person) things, too, which are affected. I don't know about such things. But the 1st person view is definitely not concerned by these skeleton files.

If your Monli character has the size of a Nord something is fishy in the state of Denmark. Hope this helps.

Never had a problem with the height. The Monli Race has always been as small as it's supposed to be.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

CitizenFurin

CitizenFurin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

I can answer that, the skeleton in Monli folder defines amongst other things the height of your 1st person view (not 3rd person as you write).

Sorry, but that is simply not true. I wouldn't have written that and taken the pictures to clarify the situation, if I hadn't tried it before. It's exactly like stated in the pictures. Perhaps the creator of the Monli Race simply overlooked the 1st person skeleton (and that it's used by all races) or he didn't intend to change the 1st person height or he simply didn't bother or ...

With my question in one of the pictures, I just wanted to know, what's the difference between the skeleton files from the Monli Pack and Kashim's skeleton files, which he put up in his first post. He already answered it and said, that his skeleton also changes the size of weapons, so that the weapons aren't huge, when used with Monli characters.

By having it in seperate Monli folder you can have normal skeleton for all other races, meaning you can have for example a Lydia with huge "tracks of land" (unless a UNP armor mod redefines them as the armor mods overwrite the default skeleton with what the armor was made for) and at the same time a slim and small avatar. When Monli is correctly installed there is no use for setscale command as the character automatically starts smaller.

I understand that perfectly fine, but it doesn't change the fact, that the skeleton files in the Monli folder only influence the 3rd person and the visible weapon size (as also stated by Kashim) of the Monli race and not the 1st person view. Maybe there are other (3rd person) things, too, which are affected. I don't know about such things. But the 1st person view is definitely not concerned by these skeleton files.

If your Monli character has the size of a Nord something is fishy in the state of Denmark. Hope this helps.

Never had a problem with the height. The Monli Race has always been as small as it's supposed to be.

Okay but why is my 1st person view then approximately at the height of the table of the store in Riverwood? I have not installed any other mode that could affect my characters height (I mean point of view of height). I have to look UP to talk to the store owner. If it is not the skeleton the what is it? Or said otherwise, why does it seem to work for me and not for you?

I googled (not much to find there), but this mod on the nexus uses the skeleton.nif for the effect.
http://skyrim.nexusm...ile.php?id=3265

Edit: I see now! Sorry I did not understand the 1st person skeleton part before. Let's see, nope I don't have a 1st_person/skeleton.nif in my folder. Then why does it seem to work for me, I am so confussed... Sorry for giving wrong advice!

loverslab987

loverslab987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
I didn't know the nexus mod you linked, but the mod exactly does, what I found out:

You have to replace the skeleton.nif in the folder

/meshes/actors/character/_1stperson

to change the 1st person height, because it's simply the standard skeleton for 1st person view for all races.

ALSO EDIT:

Just saw your edit. So we're clear now. :-)

But I really don't know, why it should work for you without changing that particular skeleton file.

Are you really sure, the height is lower for you?

CitizenFurin

CitizenFurin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

I didn't know the nexus mod you linked, but the mod exactly does, what I found out:

You have to replace the skeleton.nif in the folder

/meshes/actors/character/_1stperson

to change the 1st person height, because it's simply the standard skeleton for 1st person view for all races.

ALSO EDIT:

Just saw your edit. So we're clear now. :-)

But I really don't know, why it should work for you without changing that particular skeleton file.

Are you really sure, the height is lower for you?

Uhm, it seems fine for me, I make a screenshot. Maybe I am just not observant enough to see the difference with vanilla? Be right back.

Edit: Okay here is my screenshots, I left the GUI in this time... It is looking good to me, but I must admit i have never tried playing a huge Orc or something like this, is this the default height? Does this look any different than what you experience?

1. I have the impression i look upwards to Lydia and she looks down
2. Buying from Grelka
3. Looking at a barrel
4. Zoomed out from 3

Spoiler

loverslab987

loverslab987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Yeah, your sight is definitely lower than default.

Also ...
... Skyrim can now officially be considered pretty fucked up.

I uninstalled all race mods (and some other stuff) and got myself a clean save and it works now without the 1st person skeleton!

In fact, if I use the 1st person skeleton now, it lowers the 1st person view further in addition to the already lowered sight with the default monli skeleton. So that it's like you're almost crawling on the floor. :-)

I don't get it really. It seems the monli author has indeed redirected the 1st person skeleton to use the one in the monli directory, else I doubt this would be possible.

So, yeah ... I'm as clueless now. Maybe there was some kind of conflict with my setup before???

Guess, I'm supposed to mod less and play more ... :-(

Let's never talk about skeletons again.

CitizenFurin

CitizenFurin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
I am very happy that it worked for you, even if we both do not know how exactly. This view is really good, not too high but noticeably smaller! I was a little bit worried that I would look even more stupid than before because I was playing vanilla height all the time...

Edit: Oh and I thought, you know setscale also affects the view right? So the monli mod has this predefined character height in the monli.esp file (somewhere in race), that is like as if you use setscale in game, right? So maybe this is what is changing the view? I am a little afraid to change anything now because all is working so well (even made some nice nails while we were posting). But maybe I will try some day to change that parameter and then look.

Edit2: And in case you are not using the unofficial patch (I am not using because of CTDs) and are starting a new game anyways, do yourself a favor and make an esp (or edit the monli or whatnot) and just change the weapondropchance from 100 to 0 in game settings in ck. It will still look the same but the weapons will be correctly cleared with the bodies after a while. Helps a little to make save games get less bloated after extended gameplay.

loverslab987

loverslab987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Yes, thanks for making me fiddle around again and solving this puzzle (more or less). :-)

I'll also try that psd for the hands from Kashim. The file is even working flawlessly with Paint.net, which is a good thing, because I'm using it. With flawlessly I mean, that I see the different layers and can edit the nail color only.

So, thanks Kashim!!!

I didn't know that about the setscale command, but I rarely use it. If anything, then I use player.setnpcweight sometimes.

Regarding the nail color or the brightness of colors in Skyrim in general: I was under the impression, that the game reacts very sensitive to brighter base colors and the surface ingame gets really fast really bright, if you don't make the texture rather dark to begin with. That might be one issue with the bright pink nails.

CitizenFurin

CitizenFurin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
True, also the file Kashim idetified for me as reflection, all the white parts are "set up" to reflect stuff it seems and whenever a light source is close you get very bright nails too. It is safe to just delete the file but I will try to figure out a way to have just less reflection, by painting over white stuff with black stuff i suppose. But first things first, after I have nice a nice nailcolor I will start with the reflection. If it turns out well I will share.

loverslab987

loverslab987

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Yeah, you're talking about the specular map(s) with the *_s ending. These are the same textures, that can make your character look oiled up / sweaty / glossy etc. :-)

What's probably used for the default monli race, is the default cbbe v3 specular map for the hands as it has the same shine (the bright spots when viewing the dds directly) to it. If you have the natural nail color, then the shine is actually quite nice ingame. But combined with the bright diffuse map with the pink nails, it doesn't seem to be that balanced.

Zazemel

Zazemel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
Made my nails last night but it was late >.< so I had to sleep.

I put it in a zip if anyone feels like using them.

Spoiler

CitizenFurin

CitizenFurin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Wow Zazemel, those nails are nothing but amazing! And here I am still trying to get a good single color. I will definitly check them out.

Lilmaster0990

Lilmaster0990

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I have a question. Does the transformations (Vampire and Werewolf) work normally or do I have to force it via console commands?

Kashim

Kashim

Ero-Sennin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Made my nails last night but it was late >.< so I had to sleep.

I put it in a zip if anyone feels like using them.

Spoiler

Those nails look awesome! :3

I have a question. Does the transformations (Vampire and Werewolf) work normally or do I have to force it via console commands?

Today tested the werewolf part - works like a charm after compleating the quest.

Zazemel

Zazemel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Wow Zazemel, those nails are nothing but amazing! And here I am still trying to get a good single color. I will definitly check them out.

:D Thanks! I'm thinking of making more. I also added gloss to my character for the sake of it. lol I don't like how textureless the spectrum is in vanilla. D:

I'm even going to make the nails have more shine like they have real gloss on them xD

Kashim

Kashim

Ero-Sennin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

:D Thanks! I'm thinking of making more. I also added gloss to my character for the sake of it. lol I don't like how textureless the spectrum is in vanilla. D:

I'm even going to make the nails have more shine like they have real gloss on them xD

Nice ^__^

leoman555

leoman555

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

[quote='leoman555' pid='146215' dateline='1335239992']
i need something fixed so that low to the ground cam is only on monli race
[/quote]

First person cam will be low only for monli, unless you paste Monli skeletons to all races :D

3rd person camera is edited from Skyrim.INI, and that affects ALL chars.

[/quote]
well the first person cam affecting all races for me

leoman555

leoman555

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
and i mean all

Zazemel

Zazemel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

and i mean all

I'm not sure if this works as well as in oblivion. But if you use setscale in first person it should affect only your camera. And this saves in your characters save game only I believe.

Malicardy

Malicardy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Oh darn. I mean the body is still cute and small. She just.. grows big bazongas. Pfft. Sadface. I dont want bigtits on my cute mage. ;-;

And Im using armors for cbbe body. It just grows her tits out and nothing else. Thats still just an armor issue?

1) If you use CBBE armor, even on the min weight, your loli WILL have pretty visible boobs :D
2) Im using UNP armor mostly - it keeps her thights in the same proportion as if she is naked but no oversized boobs.

I can't load straight into a loli save. I have to load a non-loli save, to get the engine running, then I load my loli fine. I don't know what's going on. I've turned off almost all my mods to try to find a conflict, no luck yet.

I have the same issue, but in another way - my 100% load save is the loli one :D I dont really know how to fix this sadly =/

Hey I love your new Fix for the Loli character, but I think I seem to be doing something wrong. I made a character but I can't get the nice detail with the hair color and skin color. Is there a order that you installed the mods? I tried these mods listed below including yours afterwards I installed in this order

Calliente Female Body Mod BBE v3
CBBE skin texture v1_8 shaved main file
Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit
Pretty Face Pack CBBE Neck Patch
Skyrim Hair Pack "for the one showing in your picture"
Monli 2
Enhanced Edit for Monli 2
freckles
Bigger eyes

and I copied both skeletons inside the
"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli folder"
and the head inside the
"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli/MonliHead folder"

am I missing something else for uber pretty character? =-)
Im just trying to get a feel of what mods you guys are using for pretty characters maybe I have to much installed in the above and need to get rid of something?

Yes you are missing something if the list above is your install / load order.

1) install Monli Race
2) install Editor
3) Install Bigger Eyes
4) replace skeletons in main Monli folder and head mesh in MonliHead folder

There is no need for:

1) Calliente Female Body Mod BBE v3, unless you want normal sized NPCs to have CBBE body, because Monli is a seperate race with already preinstalled body.

2) Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit

I edited enhanced editor for a reason - no unnecessary files, besides the editor on this topic you can apply textures from Pretty face pack, BUT to Monli folder in Textures directory.

As for the neck patch - use the CBBE one.

I think this is it =| Everything installs just fine for me.

random question, what is the height of the loli compared to normal nord

[spoiler=screenshot]Posted Image[/spoiler]

How you describe the load order is confusing... you say to install "the editor" after the monli race, which I assume to be the Enhanced Character Edit esp that came with the puffy cheeks dl you posted, but right under that you say "there's no need for Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit", just a little confusing. also, I'm having a problem where her eyebrows are almost invisible. it's like they've sunk into her head, but you can still see the corners of them. can anyone help with this?

CitizenFurin

CitizenFurin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Well, awesome! Count me in to try every nail adjustment you make. Those little details are very important to me too. I just looked at the clock and realized I spend a good chunk of my free time just to make one set of nails (which turned out to look crap btw., almost like the first nail polish use of an undergrader with the supplies taken from moms handbag) But I will not give up yet. I thought of maybe adding little shiny stars or hearts on the nails, ... later.

Edit: Oh and maybe you could give me a tip how to tell in the texture file where the nail starts, that would be super helpful. When looking at the texture I do not really know what the orientation and borders of the nails will be in the finished product. Currently I do it by loading a save over and over and just look at the hand, but there has to be a better way, right?

Edit2: In case you wonder, I am not talking about the super helpful template from Kashim. Doing it with the template is really easy, thanks! But I went on to try making individual nails and something more individual for me...