CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Kashim, could you at least upload a .npc file of your char?

also I always had the hair esp loaded but they dont show up in the drop down... but only on the monli race, the hair will show up for the vanilla races...

I'm not sure but it seems to me that the creation kit isn't loading the esp/esm files correctly or something?

Kashim' date=' could you at least upload a .npc file of your char?

also I always had the hair esp loaded but they dont show up in the drop down... but only on the monli race, the hair will show up for the vanilla races...

I'm not sure but it seems to me that the creation kit isn't loading the esp/esm files correctly or something?

[/quote']

1) i have no idea where to get that .npc file

2) dunno about CK, im not using it much.

Monli_Race_Pmonarch_nails+Gloss.zip

I changed the colors to red-ish for my Monli's. Thanks again - you did a realllly neet retex ^__^ Btw' date=' on thumb-nails your texture leaves corners of nails non-textured (those corners which are closer to palm - not fingertip ones). But its realy easy to fix that with a black brush :D

[img']http://i48.tinypic.com/23ruzxz.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Yuki #2 in progress]

mwqesm.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13377 Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE UNP ADEC by Xs2reality is the only cbbe muscle mod that I have seen on nexus. It is the one that I have used for awhile now.

Exactly the one I meant. Also great mod suggestions, I'll check them out as soon as I have some time. I do like your screenshots too, but I wonder why there is still the elf ears. Are you using a different Monli mod?

@AngelMeats: I see what you did there with your forumname, clever :D; Anyhow I just clipped through that puzzle, it is ok if my character runs into some limitations, like for example having to jump to loot the top of shelves and wardrobes. Like Zazemel mentioned, it adds a little to immersion...

@Kashim:

Tytyty for then new template, now I can go into "mass production". Glad you liked that reflection effect, yes it is the white spots in the _s_map. They seem to work well with simple patterns, have not tried something more complex yet (like a fishnet pattern or nails or similar).My ck knowledge is very limited too, only the bits and pieces I read here and there, so I cannot help you with how to export a PC, sorry. If I remember correctly there was s short tutorial on the nexus in the comments of some companion mod, lemme see if I can find something!

@Zazamel

Speaking of the immersion, before seeing orc children I'd like to see Monli greybeards. Imagine climbing the 3000 steps, enter High Hrothgar, preferably with one of those sweaty, hairy Conan types, and be greeted by 4 schoolgirl lookalikes in slightly different unforms, that shout at you (voice replaced with something like this

) . One Greybeard should have glasses. Tsundere at it's best!

So I've downloaded the ~All in one~ file and unzipped it. I'm wondering' date=' do i need to download the [b']Enhanced editor[/b] zip as well? Or are the files it contains already in the ~All in one~?

~All in one~ Base setup archive for those who have troubles installing:

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?asclpwgpaznl0bc

Doesn't include:

¤ Bigger eyes

¤ Face textures with freckles

¤ Camera setup

¤ Puffy cheeks (AKA Enhanced Editor)

Enhanced editor gives your character more visible cheeks.

P.S. - Dont "extract" the archives... Use Nexus Mod Manager to install them.

2) dunno about CK' date=' im not using it much.

[/quote']

Open the console and type "spf somename", no quotes and a text file named somename.npc with the facegen data will be generated in the same dir as TESV.exe

Edit: You can use that to import to an npc in the CK in the facegen tab of the npc. To create another player char I think you'll just have to use it as a guide, it is a readable text file... or a savegame would do the trick..

2) dunno about CK' date=' im not using it much.

[/quote']

Open the console and type "spf somename", no quotes and a text file named somename.npc with the facegen data will be generated in the same dir as TESV.exe

Edit: You can use that to import to an npc in the CK in the facegen tab of the npc. To create another player char I think you'll just have to use it as a guide, it is a readable text file... or a savegame would do the trick..

Yes, please, even you're save, I'd love to be able to make a follower out of yuki

What is the proper load order for EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp and Monli.esp? Which should come first in the load order?

Also, the RaceCompatibility.esm, is it needed? I'm assuming so. Sorry for the stupid questions but I've just come back to Skyrim after several months away, and it seems a lot has changed (Bethesda's new load order system for example) and there is a lot of new stuff out there now.

@CitizenFurin What is the name of the outfit that your character is wearing the one with the succubus wings I think is the wings used haven't found the black wings yet did find some butterfly wings though and what is the name of the blue dress?

Hello and sorry for late answer! I used http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13067 for the wings. Or do you mean the dark angel wings from the other screenshot? Those are from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10658. The blue dress is from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14642. Butterfly wings sounds very nice, I did not see on the Nexus. Got a link by chance?

New screenshot, changed hairtype/color with apache update...

nln8_3c1_ucrey.jpg

Also a youtube link for Vocaloid "holograms", that what's the technology was made for, not for Tupac or whatever he is called! Check it out is really mindblowing technology and Japanese use it for Miku and others since 2010... I would totaly go see such a live concert, but it will never come to my country, not in my lifetime anyway.

http://[/url]

@Kashim: Wow the face got even better with cat ears! I checked again in Elin mod, because of tails there, and Elinmod definitly uses beastskeleton! You can see even without looking in editor, when blood hits you, your "invisible" Khajit tail becomes bloody and shows.

Ty for the reply I missed it and just now noticed it after back tracking through some of the pages the lilith one I already had and the r18 one it seems I had already had installed as well I just could never find them. Just downloaded the wings I also have another favoredsoul mod installed as well which is a bright shiny necklace that glows even in the dark pity it doesn't show up with this mod. Thanks again.

What is the proper load order for EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp and Monli.esp? Which should come first in the load order?

Also' date=' the [i']RaceCompatibility.esm[/i], is it needed? I'm assuming so. Sorry for the stupid questions but I've just come back to Skyrim after several months away, and it seems a lot has changed (Bethesda's new load order system for example) and there is a lot of new stuff out there now.

My load order:

1) Race Compatibility

2) Monli

3) Editor

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I managed to bring Yuki back from the dead and i also fixed that terrible "stuck in third person bug", maybe ill try to make her as a follower..

[spoiler=Reunion]

3962945-1335507281.jpg

So I've downloaded the ~All in one~ file and unzipped it. I'm wondering' date=' do i need to download the [b']Enhanced editor[/b] zip as well? Or are the files it contains already in the ~All in one~?

~All in one~ Base setup archive for those who have troubles installing:

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?asclpwgpaznl0bc

Doesn't include:

¤ Bigger eyes

¤ Face textures with freckles

¤ Camera setup

¤ Puffy cheeks (AKA Enhanced Editor)

Enhanced editor gives your character more visible cheeks.

P.S. - Dont "extract" the archives... Use Nexus Mod Manager to install them.

Lol, I manually installed the files.

I starting messing around with a few more files but I think Ramona is missing something but I can't put my finger on it. Also for some weird reason, the pose from the animated katana doesn't work for me. I use the ingredient and nothing happens, but the animation for the katana still works O_o;?

I like that armor on the left. Got any links? xD Maybe to the creator?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12106

The armor is Eisen plate.

I tryed making a follower out of yuki but im doing something wrong, and everytime i get near the location of where i placed her in the world - CTD. If anyone wants to fix that ill included an archive with .esp that contains the follower + relationship & an .npc file if you wish to start from the base.

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?chxi3xm1d60mmqz

If any of you manages to make this work, ill post the link to mod on first page and ofcourse youll get credits for it.

It's really a pity, that the Monli Race is no completely independent race. For example, I'd love to replace the voice files with younger ones without replacing them for everybody else (NPCs and Races). It would also be great, if the Make Up / Dirt / Facedetails options were seperate for Monli.

It's really a pity' date=' that the Monli Race is no completely independent race. For example, I'd love to replace the voice files with younger ones without replacing them for everybody else (NPCs and Races). It would also be great, if the Make Up / Dirt / Facedetails options were Monli Only.

[/quote']

Its somewhat independent. I mean, you can retexture all Monli body - from feet to ears, and only your char will be retextured. Yes, voice files and scripts are not seperate, but maybe someone finds a workaround. ^_^

It's really a pity' date=' that the Monli Race is no completely independent race. For example, I'd love to replace the voice files with younger ones without replacing them for everybody else (NPCs and Races). It would also be great, if the Make Up / Dirt / Facedetails options were seperate for Monli.

[/quote']

If you were willing to make the voice files and dialogue, making monli use them would be the easy part. Look at some of the custom companions like Willow for FNV for example.