CBBE Loli race (fixed)

I am very happy that it worked for you, even if we both do not know how exactly. This view is really good, not too high but noticeably smaller! I was a little bit worried that I would look even more stupid than before because I was playing vanilla height all the time...

Edit: Oh and I thought, you know setscale also affects the view right? So the monli mod has this predefined character height in the monli.esp file (somewhere in race), that is like as if you use setscale in game, right? So maybe this is what is changing the view? I am a little afraid to change anything now because all is working so well (even made some nice nails while we were posting). But maybe I will try some day to change that parameter and then look.

Edit2: And in case you are not using the unofficial patch (I am not using because of CTDs) and are starting a new game anyways, do yourself a favor and make an esp (or edit the monli or whatnot) and just change the weapondropchance from 100 to 0 in game settings in ck. It will still look the same but the weapons will be correctly cleared with the bodies after a while. Helps a little to make save games get less bloated after extended gameplay.

Yes, thanks for making me fiddle around again and solving this puzzle (more or less). :-)

I'll also try that psd for the hands from Kashim. The file is even working flawlessly with Paint.net, which is a good thing, because I'm using it. With flawlessly I mean, that I see the different layers and can edit the nail color only.

So, thanks Kashim!!!

I didn't know that about the setscale command, but I rarely use it. If anything, then I use player.setnpcweight sometimes.

Regarding the nail color or the brightness of colors in Skyrim in general: I was under the impression, that the game reacts very sensitive to brighter base colors and the surface ingame gets really fast really bright, if you don't make the texture rather dark to begin with. That might be one issue with the bright pink nails.

True, also the file Kashim idetified for me as reflection, all the white parts are "set up" to reflect stuff it seems and whenever a light source is close you get very bright nails too. It is safe to just delete the file but I will try to figure out a way to have just less reflection, by painting over white stuff with black stuff i suppose. But first things first, after I have nice a nice nailcolor I will start with the reflection. If it turns out well I will share.

Yeah, you're talking about the specular map(s) with the *_s ending. These are the same textures, that can make your character look oiled up / sweaty / glossy etc. :-)

What's probably used for the default monli race, is the default cbbe v3 specular map for the hands as it has the same shine (the bright spots when viewing the dds directly) to it. If you have the natural nail color, then the shine is actually quite nice ingame. But combined with the bright diffuse map with the pink nails, it doesn't seem to be that balanced.

Made my nails last night but it was late >.< so I had to sleep.

I put it in a zip if anyone feels like using them.

ScreenShot57.png

Those nails look awesome! :3

I have a question. Does the transformations (Vampire and Werewolf) work normally or do I have to force it via console commands?

Today tested the werewolf part - works like a charm after compleating the quest.

Wow Zazemel' date=' those nails are nothing but amazing! And here I am still trying to get a good single color. I will definitly check them out.

[/quote']

:D Thanks! I'm thinking of making more. I also added gloss to my character for the sake of it. lol I don't like how textureless the spectrum is in vanilla. D:

I'm even going to make the nails have more shine like they have real gloss on them xD

Wow Zazemel' date=' those nails are nothing but amazing! And here I am still trying to get a good single color. I will definitly check them out.

[/quote']

:D Thanks! I'm thinking of making more. I also added gloss to my character for the sake of it. lol I don't like how textureless the spectrum is in vanilla. D:

I'm even going to make the nails have more shine like they have real gloss on them xD

Nice ^__^

i need something fixed so that low to the ground cam is only on monli race

First person cam will be low only for monli' date=' unless you paste Monli skeletons to all races :D

3rd person camera is edited from Skyrim.INI, and that affects ALL chars.

[/quote']

well the first person cam affecting all races for me

Oh darn. I mean the body is still cute and small. She just.. grows big bazongas. Pfft. Sadface. I dont want bigtits on my cute mage. ;-;

And Im using armors for cbbe body. It just grows her tits out and nothing else. Thats still just an armor issue?

1) If you use CBBE armor' date=' even on the min weight, your loli WILL have pretty visible boobs :D

2) Im using UNP armor mostly - it keeps her thights in the same proportion as if she is naked but no oversized boobs.

I can't load straight into a loli save. I have to load a non-loli save, to get the engine running, then I load my loli fine. I don't know what's going on. I've turned off almost all my mods to try to find a conflict, no luck yet.

I have the same issue, but in another way - my 100% load save is the loli one :D I dont really know how to fix this sadly =/

Hey I love your new Fix for the Loli character' date=' but I think I seem to be doing something wrong. I made a character but I can't get the nice detail with the hair color and skin color. Is there a order that you installed the mods? I tried these mods listed below including yours afterwards I installed in this order

Calliente Female Body Mod BBE v3

CBBE skin texture v1_8 shaved main file

Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit

Pretty Face Pack CBBE Neck Patch

Skyrim Hair Pack "for the one showing in your picture"

Monli 2

Enhanced Edit for Monli 2

freckles

Bigger eyes

and I copied both skeletons inside the

"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli folder"

and the head inside the

"Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Monli/MonliHead folder"

am I missing something else for uber pretty character? =-)

Im just trying to get a feel of what mods you guys are using for pretty characters maybe I have to much installed in the above and need to get rid of something?

[/quote']

Yes you are missing something if the list above is your install / load order.

1) install Monli Race

2) install Editor

3) Install Bigger Eyes

4) replace skeletons in main Monli folder and head mesh in MonliHead folder

There is no need for:

1) Calliente Female Body Mod BBE v3, unless you want normal sized NPCs to have CBBE body, because Monli is a seperate race with already preinstalled body.

2) Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit

I edited enhanced editor for a reason - no unnecessary files, besides the editor on this topic you can apply textures from Pretty face pack, BUT to Monli folder in Textures directory.

As for the neck patch - use the CBBE one.

I think this is it =| Everything installs just fine for me.

random question' date=' what is the height of the loli compared to normal nord

[/quote']

[spoiler=screenshot]fe08ea.jpg

How you describe the load order is confusing... you say to install "the editor" after the monli race, which I assume to be the Enhanced Character Edit esp that came with the puffy cheeks dl you posted, but right under that you say "there's no need for Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit", just a little confusing. also, I'm having a problem where her eyebrows are almost invisible. it's like they've sunk into her head, but you can still see the corners of them. can anyone help with this?

[/quote']

Well, awesome! Count me in to try every nail adjustment you make. Those little details are very important to me too. I just looked at the clock and realized I spend a good chunk of my free time just to make one set of nails (which turned out to look crap btw., almost like the first nail polish use of an undergrader with the supplies taken from moms handbag) But I will not give up yet. I thought of maybe adding little shiny stars or hearts on the nails, ... later.

Edit: Oh and maybe you could give me a tip how to tell in the texture file where the nail starts, that would be super helpful. When looking at the texture I do not really know what the orientation and borders of the nails will be in the finished product. Currently I do it by loading a save over and over and just look at the hand, but there has to be a better way, right?

Edit2: In case you wonder, I am not talking about the super helpful template from Kashim. Doing it with the template is really easy, thanks! But I went on to try making individual nails and something more individual for me...

i need something fixed so that low to the ground cam is only on monli race

First person cam will be low only for monli' date=' unless you paste Monli skeletons to all races :D

3rd person camera is edited from Skyrim.INI, and that affects ALL chars.

[/quote']

well the first person cam affecting all races for me

You mpst likely have that "Real first person camera" mod installed...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6002

Which has that file \meshes\actors\character\_1stperson.nif

How you describe the load order is confusing... you say to install "the editor" after the monli race' date=' which I assume to be the Enhanced Character Edit esp that came with the puffy cheeks dl you posted, but right under that you say "there's no need for Pretty Face Pack with Enhanced Cahracter Edit"......

[/quote']

Thats an old post there mate =) Just download the archive from the first page and install it. If you want more noticable cheeks - download that Puffy cheeks archive and install that afterwards too. =)

@ CitizenFurin

Guess what! The 1st person bug is back.

Just found out, that as soon as I use the showracemenu (even if I don't change anything and just exit immediately), the lowered 1st person cam for Monli works fine. If I save and go back to the main menu or leave the game completely, only to come back seconds later to load up the save again, then the 1st person cam is back to vanilla height. So the setting doesn't survive the quit / load cycle after using the showracemenu.

What does this mean? Well, I'll have to stick with the lowered 1st person skeleton after all. So the solution was actually none and it still doesn't work. How can this game be so unpredictable? It's just amazing.

@ Zazemel

You're a real artist and it looks fantastic!

Good job and thank you very much! :-)

A bit of warning for you guys - dont use this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13931

+

TFC command too much' date=' this resulted in a save game crash for me (This is the socond time, last time i had a earlier save to reload - this time my loli has to be scrapped :D Thank god i didnt brake my main save o_O That would have been unbearable...)

[/quote']

I've been using that mod, will it do anything to my game/saves?

+

TFC command too much' date=' this resulted in a save game crash for me (This is the socond time, last time i had a earlier save to reload - this time my loli has to be scrapped :D Thank god i didnt brake my main save o_O That would have been unbearable...)

[/quote']

I've been using that mod, will it do anything to my game/saves?

Its possible that your char will be stuck in the 3rd person camera view. w/o the ability to even zoom out.

Maybe there is something else that causes this but it has only happened when i had the Relax mod triggered + i used TFC command, and when i was done shooting and cancelled the TFC - my char was stuck in 3rd pesron.

I've also noticed that sometimes in 3rd person view' date=' when landing from a jump, she seems to do the falling animation for a while sometimes even when she's landed.

[/quote']

I got that too, doesn't bother me much (just a lil glitch). And I am almost 100% sure everything is installed as intended.

@ CitizenFurin

Guess what! The 1st person bug is back....

Gawddamnit' date=' well I am using showracemanue a lot, with hairstyles and adjustments and it never pushed my view back up. Unfortunately I am not any wiser than this afternoon so all I can say is "damn". The only thing showracemenu throws away for me after a reload is lip color, but I didn't bother to dig deeper there.

RE: CBBE Loli race (fixed)

+

TFC command too much, this resulted in a save game crash for me (This is the socond time, last time i had a earlier save to reload - this time my loli has to be scrapped Big Grin Thank god i didnt brake my main save o_O That would have been unbearable...)

Aehm, I am almost afraid to say, but the version 1.4 has been working for me for some time now without any problem. Maybe a conflict with other mod? I already posted screenshot, like the one with the broom, that was from DRT. Before doing anything else make a copy of the 1st save file, put write protection on and then put it in a banksafe!!! I am scared to hear of Yuki's demise due to mod conflict!

A little update on the nails, I found out you can select the texture of an armor mod as filler and then "fill" up your nails with matching color. But I bet you guys already knew that, is just a little hint for people who know even less than me xd. And with the femalehands_1_s.dds you can shape pretty forms like litte dots or stars (just not too many, like 3/nail or so tops) and use that instead of a pattern layer. Is very discreet and can only be seen in certain light, I like...

Here is a screenshot, you see the reflection dots, those will change with light source and position. Sorry, I am excited :)

nln8_50b_ucrey.jpg

EDIT: I clumped together all my replies to save you the agony of multiple posts.

I TFC allot and get no errors. Though if I leave tfc on and save when I load it sends the cam way up. To fix it I just typed it again in the console.

Anyways, if anyone wanted those nails I made there was a texture issue. >.> IT was bloody messy.

Turns out that helpful nail psd had the nails overlapping the skin on the edge of the nails on both sides. So I fixed them. The're flawless!

I also added the spectrum files incase anyone wants gloss. :P So if you downloaded the nails before replace them with this. :X

Pics time!

ScreenShot64.png

ScreenShot78.png

:D Last time I promise. I just felt guilty knowing the texture was glitched.

[/quote']

Well, awesome! Count me in to try every nail adjustment you make. Those little details are very important to me too. I just looked at the clock and realized I spend a good chunk of my free time just to make one set of nails (which turned out to look crap btw., almost like the first nail polish use of an undergrader with the supplies taken from moms handbag) But I will not give up yet. I thought of maybe adding little shiny stars or hearts on the nails, ... later.

Edit: Oh and maybe you could give me a tip how to tell in the texture file where the nail starts, that would be super helpful. When looking at the texture I do not really know what the orientation and borders of the nails will be in the finished product. Currently I do it by loading a save over and over and just look at the hand, but there has to be a better way, right?

Edit2: In case you wonder, I am not talking about the super helpful template from Kashim. Doing it with the template is really easy, thanks! But I went on to try making individual nails and something more individual for me...

Well I'm glad you are so eager to try them! lol

I'm still figuring most of it out but so far I have had to make a modified template for the nails since they have to match the vanilla one other wise textures bleed.

Gloss is pretty hard since the brighter the s file is the brighter the light is. But if it's not soft it looks really... Blocky.

There is a tip on each finger and thumb in the texture of the hands that is strictly skin at the front of the finger. In the psd he made the nail was going over it. >.<

So I ended up using the vanilla texture as a guide to erase out the nail parts that overlap the skin. Though I did have to brighten them allot.

@ Zazemel

You're a real artist and it looks fantastic!

Good job and thank you very much! :-)

xD D'aww I'm not that great. But thanks for the compliment.