CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Question. Is there a way to set the camera so that your aiming at the target and not below it? For my mage girl her spells hit just below wherever Im aiming at which is annoying. =( I wanna direct target something and have my spells hit that. Not need to compensate even in melee range. =(

Also, how do I post images? I know the spoilers and img tags, but what website to host them so they show on the forums?

Edit: The camera thing was for 3rd person btw. First person is fine. Third she aims under the reticule though.

Question. Is there a way to set the camera so that your aiming at the target and not below it? For my mage girl her spells hit just below wherever Im aiming at which is annoying. =( I wanna direct target something and have my spells hit that. Not need to compensate even in melee range. =(

Also' date=' how do I post images? I know the spoilers and img tags, but what website to host them so they show on the forums?

Edit: The camera thing was for 3rd person btw. First person is fine. Third she aims under the reticule though.

[/quote']

1) Hosting with no registration is ok on tinypic.com

2) Did you use the camera settings for .ini file from the 1st page? They are for adjusted 3rd person camera.

Also' date=' how do I post images? I know the spoilers and img tags, but what website to host them so they show on the forums?

[/quote']

1) Hosting with no registration is ok on tinypic.com

2) Did you use the camera settings for .ini file from the 1st page? They are for adjusted 3rd person camera.

Yepyep. Its set at the appropriate height for a shortie but her spells still cast under it. Even before when the camera was set for a high people spells were cast under instead of directly at.

2wejdhw.jpg

There, you can see it in the picture. Lightning hands are easier to see. She's hitting below the target.

Reedit. It seems to only be a moving problem. She does seem to be hitting the target now. Weird. HRM. OHWELL. Who wants to see my loli from the front? She's so cute. =3

Extra Edit! - Also, personally I find -30 in the z positions to be better for camera, you should try it. It puts it above your shoulder instead of to the right of your arm, looks cleaner, for me anyway.

Try these INI settings with your Monli. I find it helps playablity :>

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-35.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-35.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

0Y2V.jpg

2xp0B.jpg

Its more noticeable around others, but when you are one or two ticks from 1st person on the mouse wheel you have to look up at everyone to look at their faces :>

Try these INI settings with your Monli. I find it helps playablity :>

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-35.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-35.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000

0Y2V.jpg

2xp0B.jpg

Its more noticeable around others' date=' but when you are one or two ticks from 1st person on the mouse wheel you have to look up at everyone to look at their faces :>

[/quote']

INI settings a are personal preference - ofcourse you can fiddle with them until you get what you like. And yeah, i like that aspect of gameplay when you literally have to be looking up to talk to someone in face :D Gives you a better sense of mini-character :D

Is it just me or does the camera reset every time I reset/start up Skyrim' date=' it fixes when I load up showracemenu and then save and carry on...

[/quote']

Camera = Skyrim.INI (mostly) & skeletons. If you followed the instructions (there even is an install order a page or two ago), there should not be any problems.

2012041800003q.jpg

My cute barefoot mage. She.. umm.. had a lot of hormones growing up. All the chicken and stuff' date=' ya know. She's just a fledgeling but she'll become the archmage soon enough!

[/quote']

I like that look on her face :D Like as if she is challenging me to a duel xD If you dont like the size of her bust, just lower the weight and / or use different armor, because CBBE armor brings out the goods :D In my screens i used vanilla armor and weight was in the middle of the slider - she looks almost too flat :D In seraphim dress she had barely a "B" cup too :D

Seraphim armor:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7478

I dont mind her bust too much. Its grown on me. I can look at her as a teen. She's shorter then most, just happens to have some backbreakers. Ohwell, she'll live!

And yeah, I was torn between a cute face or a challenge face. I like her not seeming too cute for skyrim. She kills dragons afterall! She needs to be a hardened!

I dont mind her bust too much. Its grown on me. I can look at her as a teen. She's shorter then most' date=' just happens to have some backbreakers. Ohwell, she'll live!

And yeah, I was torn between a cute face or a challenge face. I like her not seeming too cute for skyrim. She kills dragons afterall! She needs to be a hardened!

[/quote']

Thats true :sleepy: Although i like my characters more tanned, all that running through the lands of Skyrim should give you a decent sunburn :D

I actually wanted her with glossyier skin. is it possible to use the various glosstech things on custom races?

yep' date=' just get the custom CBBE texture like this one for instance:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dtrvfvuia17q8si

And apply it to:

Data / textures / actors / character / Monli / Female

[i'](just back up the original in case something goes wrong or make a custom .rar mod for NMM)[/i]

EDIT: I retextured default Monli nails, that pink color was too much :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?apk1dxqec6t11cv

(also drop in: Data / textures / actors / character / Monli / Female )

osukZ.jpg

I saw this thread a while ago and favorite it to come back to. Today when I came back I saw your screenshot that made me want to play this right away. I read through most of the posts in this thread and didn't see anyone mention your school mizugi, so i think it must be a newer screenshot, i don't know how i would have missed it before. I've been playing through and really glad I saw this thread or probably would have missed out on monli race. I upload a picture of my loli, can you put a smile on her face and share how to get the bathing suit?:blush:

Edit:

BFCvY.jpg

I found it! realized I don't like any of the smiling mouths, but i want to be happy :D This outfit and body style make me want to play through again!

not sure why my pictures don't seem to work for me, here's the hard links:

before i was fully happy

http://i.imgur.com/osukZ.jpg

so happy :D

http://i.imgur.com/BFCvY.jpg

incase anyone is also looking for this amazing swimsuit mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15216

No matter what I try, I just cant get this to work! I have a fresh install, and Put monli>EnhancedEditor>.niff files in that order. It didn't work, so I installed the .rar files using NMM, then manually put the .niff files in.

The race isn't showing up on the menu, and even worse now all of the menu's words start with a $ symbol ($items, $desktop, etc)

Please help!

Wow this is the best Loli style race mod I've seen so far, thanks so much for the effort in getting all these bits working together to make such a quality race. Here are some pics of my new mage 'Faye'. Pics are 1920x1200 and SFW.

th_479832149_Monli_Faye001_122_411lo.jpg th_800748724_Monli_Faye002_122_168lo.jpg th_800750605_Monli_Faye003_122_672lo.jpgth_800752524_Monli_Faye004_122_105lo.jpg

osukZ.jpg

I saw this thread a while ago and favorite it to come back to. Today when I came back I saw your screenshot that made me want to play this right away. I read through most of the posts in this thread and didn't see anyone mention your school mizugi' date=' so i think it must be a newer screenshot, i don't know how i would have missed it before. I've been playing through and really glad I saw this thread or probably would have missed out on monli race. I upload a picture of my loli, can you put a smile on her face and share how to get the bathing suit?:blush:

Edit:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/BFCvY.jpg'>http://i.imgur.com/BFCvY.jpg[/img]

I found it! realized I don't like any of the smiling mouths, but i want to be happy :D This outfit and body style make me want to play through again!

not sure why my pictures don't seem to work for me, here's the hard links:

before i was fully happy

http://i.imgur.com/osukZ.jpg

so happy :D

http://i.imgur.com/BFCvY.jpg

incase anyone is also looking for this amazing swimsuit mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15216

Smile on my screens is simply different lips from the race menu (closer to the right side of the slider). I like that swimsuit too but its for UNP and when equipped on CBBE body it makes that buggy thights area T_T But i really like your character, especially the first screen in Hentai's armor. <3

No matter what I try' date=' I just cant get this to work! I have a fresh install, and Put monli>EnhancedEditor>.niff files in that order. It didn't work, so I installed the .rar files using NMM, then manually put the .niff files in.

The race isn't showing up on the menu, and even worse now all of the menu's words start with a $ symbol ($items, $desktop, etc)

Please help!

[/quote']

Open launcher and see if in "Data" menu all the .esp .esm files (for Monli mod) are enabled.

Wow this is the best Loli style race mod I've seen so far' date=' thanks so much for the effort in getting all these bits working together to make such a quality race. Here are some pics of my new mage 'Faye'. Pics are 1920x1200 and SFW.

th_479832149_Monli_Faye001_122_411lo.jpg th_800748724_Monli_Faye002_122_168lo.jpg th_800750605_Monli_Faye003_122_672lo.jpgth_800752524_Monli_Faye004_122_105lo.jpg

That face 16.gif

what hair mod is yuki using?

Read through first ~3 pages' date=' its there.

dc7j3mjw

this is my follower that create by monlirace.

i dont create lydia .

Nice team. 225.gif

My girls :)

Switched the out the CBBE body with the UNP body...tweaked it a little in blender.

th_14845_lo_123_392lo.jpg

Looks nice - good job =)

EDIT: Trying to make a Anime-like eyes (bigger eyesockets / eyes) i have made an edited head mesh but i cant get it in the NIF file properly >_<