CBBE Loli race (fixed)

we're supposed to merge the skeleton and head mesh with the monli folder right?

1) Install Monli

2) install my edits

Can you tell me how to get the first person camera down to the face height of the Monli?

Add / edit lines

Open the Documents \ My Games \ Skyrim \ Skyrim.ini

[Camera]

fOverShoulderCombatAddY = 0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ = 0.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX = 0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ = 0.0000

fOverShoulderPosX = 0.0000

Any1 got an idea what might be causing this ridiculous skin color issue?

I switched the meshes and textures to normal cbbe (cause the flat chest loli body doen't really go well with the armor I'm using) but I tried it with the normal textures and still had the different skincolor on the hands.

Your screenshot is not showing, but i got the same error once, i think i added CBBE neck seam fix from RANs or smth. i dont really remember, i was lucky to fix that :D

That har reminds me of Monster Hunter for some reason, not sure why... Anyway, this looks a bit better than the Yii technique mod. My only question is...

If you're using a custom race, how does these hairs are applied if they're in a different mod? [unless it's specially for that race...]

Changed into a link to the image and it's actually a texture bug that makes the hands way brighter than the rest of the body.

too me it looks like you are missing femalehands.nif from Monli and probably textures too.

That har reminds me of Monster Hunter for some reason' date=' not sure why... Anyway, this looks a bit better than the Yii technique mod. My only question is...

If you're using a custom race, how does these hairs are applied if they're in a different mod? [unless it's specially for that race...']

I have the access to ALL hairs i have installed (well, at least for human females that is)

Sweet' date=' works perfectly.

@Kashim,

What hair mod you used on your char Yuki?

[/quote']

I answered to this question in a post above =)

That har reminds me of Monster Hunter for some reason' date=' not sure why... Anyway, this looks a bit better than the Yii technique mod. My only question is...

If you're using a custom race, how does these hairs are applied if they're in a different mod? [unless it's specially for that race...']

I have the access to ALL hairs i have installed (well, at least for human females that is)

Let me guess... Someone stole your sweetroll.

... Wrong phrase /o/

You used Wrye Bash?

Oh god. I love this! You are my new god. I've made a tiny forest mage. After some downloads finish Ill add a picture of her. Waaaah. I wanna squeeze her all up.

Btw, anyone here know of a good female idle animation? I was using one where they put their hands on their hips and sorta sway back and forth but their hands go into their hips and its actually gotten more annoying then cool.

Let me guess... Someone stole your sweetroll.

... Wrong phrase /o/

You used Wrye Bash?

Not really, hairs that are for females are supposed to be accessible by ANY female race, including Monli... I can access my Apachii skyhairs too =)

Just want you to know that the original Monli author actually made the weapon to be the original size' date=' so your character won't carry a shrink weapon lol

[/quote']

Well, thats a personal preference, if you want a huge shield on you or weapon, you can use default Monli skeleton. I prefer proportion.

Oh god. I love this! You are my new god. I've made a tiny forest mage. After some downloads finish Ill add a picture of her. Waaaah. I wanna squeeze her all up.

Btw' date=' anyone here know of a good female idle animation? I was using one where they put their hands on their hips and sorta sway back and forth but their hands go into their hips and its actually gotten more annoying then cool.

[/quote']

Try this, its simple and yet nice:

http://www.mediafire.com/?km3i3f3c3gqg3do

This may be a stupid question' date=' but how can i use this race with default size?

[/quote']

...Then why do you need this race if you want default size?

Use something like Ashen:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8583

Because you did a great work with the face, and i want to use a different type of body that doesn't suits well with the default size.

Thanks anyway! Awesome mod.

This may be a stupid question' date=' but how can i use this race with default size?

[/quote']

...Then why do you need this race if you want default size?

Use something like Ashen:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8583

Because you did a great work with the face, and i want to use a different type of body that doesn't suits well with the default size.

Thanks anyway! Awesome mod.

Well, then download just the editor and head mesh + eyes & face textures if you want to. (just dont apply using NMM)

Just one more question and i stop bothering you :P

How did you make your character? Ingame with the game editor or did you use another method?

Thanks!

No, i did not use any fancy stuff :D Just apply the mods and have fun in the game race menu.