Ill double check that in a sec i dont have charming high heels installed thats where the heels come from but didnt notice the issue myself. Your right the tex paths got messed up Will upload a patch asap im uploading a new conversion atm.

Edit: Heres the base mesh it goes in CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\Black Lace Mini Dress Heels ill upload a full version with it after I eat.

Black Lace Mini Dress Heels.nif

Thats up to you id stick it on the dl page as a alternative and whenever i do update black lace again ill move it into a optional folder in there.  ArmorCuirass only appears btw on the armored versions of items and the dresses with slips or atleast should there's a shit ton of items so i could of messed something up I think its at 80ish items currently.

Added to the dl area im laying down for a nap i'm tired i did 3 of the items in prince of the woods so far ill possibly go for finish tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the credit line! :-)

Np you do the work and you deserve the credit. Prince of the woods is being a real pita but its moving along. 

There I managed a spectacular job, thank you very much bahamut2119.Se you can convert http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/?

2 days of work and its up 

POTWMain_zpsyfxl1wls.jpg

POTWMain5_zpsbjxyoaw3.jpg

POTWMain4_zpsmp0cnh3f.jpg

POTWMain1_zpsgzonhno3.jpg

POTWMain3_zpsbrgs7rod.jpg

POTWMain2_zpsnhyalrly.jpg

Thanks, that's a great one to have since it's a big mashable set.

There's an issue with the bodice though. The belly area of the shirt floats out in front of the body. I checked this in BodySlide as well as nifskope. I also compared against the original mod in nifskope and confirmed the UUNP conversion's bodice is too far from the body.

The panties on the bodice have a similar issue with the front being too far from the body, but it's less noticeable.

This affects PrincessBodice_x.nif as well as PrincessOfTheWoods_x.nif meshes.

Here's a screenshot w/ arrows to illustrate:

post-204633-0-82266500-1444685670_thumb.jpg

The screenshot is of the Bodice, but I believe it affects the outfit version (PrincessOfTheWoods_x.nif) as well as it looks similar. It's just not as obvious because there's pants.

I had to do that to get it to fit with all the sliders that's a issue with many bodyslide gear there's a chance i could of knocked it back a little but genrealy the preg belly slider hates anything really closely form fitting clips heavily its not the only one either.

You can edit the pregnancy belly slider as well, instead of just the base shape of the bodice. That way everything fits closely and you can fix the pregnancy belly by itself.

Really wow if that's the case then i'm a idiot and i do really feel dumb lol. I have wanted to redo em slightly to make em look more like they should but didn't really know where to begin plus i got distracted happens easily. Just so happens i'm redoing my mages patchers so the game will work for her with the updated mods i've added. My plan was to get back on black lace and learn to fix the issue. I also btw had a request come in from the author of Female Light Blades Armor to alter the pants mesh and make em smother I did that already uploaded it to nexus just haven't uploaded it here yet will soon.

There I managed a spectacular job, thank you very much bahamut2119.Se you can convert http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/?

2 days of work and its up 

POTWMain_zpsyfxl1wls.jpg

POTWMain5_zpsbjxyoaw3.jpg

POTWMain4_zpsmp0cnh3f.jpg

POTWMain1_zpsgzonhno3.jpg

POTWMain3_zpsbrgs7rod.jpg

POTWMain2_zpsnhyalrly.jpg

Thanks, that's a great one to have since it's a big mashable set.

There's an issue with the bodice though. The belly area of the shirt floats out in front of the body. I checked this in BodySlide as well as nifskope. I also compared against the original mod in nifskope and confirmed the UUNP conversion's bodice is too far from the body.

The panties on the bodice have a similar issue with the front being too far from the body, but it's less noticeable.

This affects PrincessBodice_x.nif as well as PrincessOfTheWoods_x.nif meshes.

Here's a screenshot w/ arrows to illustrate:

attachicon.gifimg.jpg

The screenshot is of the Bodice, but I believe it affects the outfit version (PrincessOfTheWoods_x.nif) as well as it looks similar. It's just not as obvious because there's pants.

Just tried to trim that back don't look good at all the lip at the bottom of the bodice does not straighten out i could reduce it and maintain the look but not enough to wanna get me to upload another version. Any tweaks to the panties and they will clip into your legs alot while moving.