Im crashing but wanted to post a little update on the addons im at 55 pieces now ive added high heel stockings, no heel stocking, garter belt, garter belt with high heel and with reg heel stockings, underwear for the other 4 colors, bra and paties seprated for the other 4 colors, and possibly 1 set of high heel shoes with racemenu/ni overide high heel effect I don't know if i can release those as part of this yet. I have additional desire to add the mesh sleeves you can see in my screenshots in a few colors if I have the textures and if i can add em to bodyslide I haven't tried yet. 

When I wake up my plan of attack is as follows

1) Rig the sleeves for hdt/bodyslide

2) Assign slots for the addons I did

3) Start editing the esp to add all this stuff

4) Pop in and out of game like crazy till im sure everything works as it should including checking the heel height 

5) Prep 2 packages 1 without the heels and 1 with i've messaged  Arison_c about the boots. He doesnt have anything listed in the readmes for the mods i'm "borrowing" stuff from or on their mod pages infact I couldn't find anything at all about permissions on there stuff. If anyone knows anything please let me know 

With that good night ive been up since 1 pm est its almost 6 am and ive spent most of that time doing something towards expanding the hell outta this.

Edit: Almost forgot something I wanted to post for possible suggestions my slot ideas for the garter belts/stocking and the combos im staying with what bringthenoise did for the underwear. Altho i'm considering tieing the bra to the chastity bra slot for the separate bra i can remove the clipping with it but I don't know if I wanna sit there for all the dresses doing it

Garter Belt=49 (coincides with the chastity belts from dd both items you'll probably wanna use the slot hider in dd integration for anyways cant get rid of enough of the clipping without heavily distorting the dress at the hips
Stockings=38
Garter w/Stocking=49

Anyone mind trying their hand at getting these meshes or at least one of them to fit uunp i spent more than 3 hrs but couldn't figure it out. I dont need all the work of it done but I do need to find a way to space the 2 stockings further apart.

attachicon.gifBridal Set.7z

The nifs in that zip are not in the correct shape for a cbbe/uunp bodyslide build.

The legs are set to close together, and I have no idea what the default shape is (no reference body in .zip file). I could move them (ass load of masking brush and move shape in OS, then some guess work on the original shape body to get the legs close... yeah PITA...)

The set in my above post has a lower poly count stocking (vs the bridal set) and are weight painted to uunp (and is setup to fit the UUNP foot if I remember correctly).

On the weights:

Well the stocking/garter nif is weight painted to uunp.

The garterbelt.nif is probably close... But it may end up clipping into the ass on a larger backside shape (due to a low poly count in the back strap, It really needs more bend points in that back strap to be honest... but I didn't build the mesh I just rummaged it).

I figured they came from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/(his merged file) but I traced it further back to a chinese site according to it is unpb but i loaded a unpb body with it and still didnt match up.

I've been working on that set too for a bit (i have the UKC version). The issues with stockings and garterband can be fixed when importing the outfit over the XPMSE rig in max (import outfit without skeleton), then reexport (lose all texture info, so fun readding those) i already did this. The outfit also lacks weight sliders, that can be fixed pretty easily too.

Let me know if you are still working on it and want my WIP stuff or if i should try to finalize it. :)

Cheers

Anyone mind trying their hand at getting these meshes or at least one of them to fit uunp i spent more than 3 hrs but couldn't figure it out. I dont need all the work of it done but I do need to find a way to space the 2 stockings further apart.

attachicon.gifBridal Set.7z

The nifs in that zip are not in the correct shape for a cbbe/uunp bodyslide build.

The legs are set to close together, and I have no idea what the default shape is (no reference body in .zip file). I could move them (ass load of masking brush and move shape in OS, then some guess work on the original shape body to get the legs close... yeah PITA...)

The set in my above post has a lower poly count stocking (vs the bridal set) and are weight painted to uunp (and is setup to fit the UUNP foot if I remember correctly).

On the weights:

Well the stocking/garter nif is weight painted to uunp.

The garterbelt.nif is probably close... But it may end up clipping into the ass on a larger backside shape (due to a low poly count in the back strap, It really needs more bend points in that back strap to be honest... but I didn't build the mesh I just rummaged it).

I figured they came from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/(his merged file) but I traced it further back to a chinese site according to it is unpb but i loaded a unpb body with it and still didnt match up.

I've been working on that set too for a bit (i have the UKC version). The issues with stockings and garterband can be fixed when importing the outfit over the XPMSE rig in max (import outfit without skeleton), then reexport (lose all texture info, so fun readding those) i already did this. The outfit also lacks weight sliders, that can be fixed pretty easily too.

Let me know if you are still working on it and want my WIP stuff or if i should try to finalize it. :)

Cheers

Well shit ya id kill to be able to add em assigning textures is easy getting weight sliders back is also easy i can rig em for bodyslide the whole 9 yards in under 20 min if there close to fitting. Id shoot you back the rigged mesh to so you could go stick it in w/e you're trying to work on.

A very very happy moment for me x2 1) newmillers given me the go ahead with his sleeves and 2) while some of the colors from newmillers sleeves didn't match up on a hunch I tried the stocking textures that bringthenoise redid and they work perfectly Ill have a sleeve color for every solid color dress reds the only issue as per I dont have a perfect matching texture its close though.

Got a question anyone know how to make ground meshes? I'm in need of some for the garter belts/stockings/heels/sleeves. Some first person meshes would be good to if someone just knows of a good tutorial ill try to learn how to do it. I do think atm i could at least redo the dress first person to add the sleeves but remove the dress ill try that a bit later im deep in the esp atm.

Here you go :)

attachicon.gifBridalSet socka_.7z

Thank you kind sir I dont think Ill bother stuffing em in the current release you wont belive how well the ones Im using match up to the dress but ofc that's because they were designed for the dress but still something I wanted I sometimes well alot of the time wear stockings under other armors when at least they show wear they should and dont clip though badly. After I get this update going up ill push em though and shoot you a weighted mesh setup for easy uunp/cbbe conversion.

Im testing things right now running across a issue with the sleeves/hands if anyone has a clue whats going on heres a ss in game of the issue and ill upload one of the meshes.

Im trying 2 things the fist one im doubtful will fix it right the second one should do it right but I wanna see what happens so wth.

1) delete the hand/nail meshes from the sleeves

2) reslot the sleeves to 33/34 (hand part/sleeve) right now its a single slot 33

And oh im aware of the clipping on the top of the hand ill fix that the stockings have the same issue but ill probably ignore that i tried to fix it but it only shows when sneaking/some poses and only the top of the foot.

enb%202015_10_05%2022_06_51_17_zpsvyhuw2

Black Lace Mini Dress Sleeves Black.nif

I just wanna ask this since ive never done this level of work usually i just mess with someone elses mod at this point ive taken someone else's and expanded apon it wayyyy beyond what the author did.

Slot rigs

Stocking: 53 in ck its 53 on the armor tab and also just 53 on the biped slots that fine or should the biped slots be setup with other options? 

Sleeves: were just 33 on the mesh and in both tabs in ck atm testing 33/34 across the board.

Once you get it up (PUN) I'll take a look at the red sleeves and see if something can be made to get them to match up to the dress.

More then likely I'll just need to copy a section from the red dress then past it in chunks onto a blank texture (always fun lining up the corners of a 500x500 section inside a 2048x2048 space).

That will get the hand/arm wrap to match the dress color wise (just need to get a copy and play with it)....

Say you didn't by chance make a version of each one of the underwear bits (like the purple/black bra and purple/black panties).

I know I had the textures in there and you'ld have to dupliceate the 3 nifs for each sub color (bra, panties, and underwear nifs... okay 6 due to high and low okay 9 cause of ground nifs as well)....

I really wish I knew how Art of Magicka and the default Skyrim handle texture swaping on a nif in the esp. Cause if you could do that then you could drop all but a single set of nifs and then have the esp assign the colors by redirecting mesh xyz to texture abc... Just not sure how it would do for the ones where you need to change colors on multiple items (like the Pink lace dress, and the pink lining, or the pink dress, and underwear set).... rambling... going back to finishing up playing the lost city mod (fucking time loops... it's ground hogs day I tell ya).

Once you get it up (PUN) I'll take a look at the red sleeves and see if something can be made to get them to match up to the dress.

More then likely I'll just need to copy a section from the red dress then past it in chunks onto a blank texture (always fun lining up the corners of a 500x500 section inside a 2048x2048 space).

That will get the hand/arm wrap to match the dress color wise (just need to get a copy and play with it)....

Say you didn't by chance make a version of each one of the underwear bits (like the purple/black bra and purple/black panties).

I know I had the textures in there and you'ld have to dupliceate the 3 nifs for each sub color (bra, panties, and underwear nifs... okay 6 due to high and low okay 9 cause of ground nifs as well)....

I really wish I knew how Art of Magicka and the default Skyrim handle texture swaping on a nif in the esp. Cause if you could do that then you could drop all but a single set of nifs and then have the esp assign the colors by redirecting mesh xyz to texture abc... Just not sure how it would do for the ones where you need to change colors on multiple items (like the Pink lace dress, and the pink lining, or the pink dress, and underwear set).... rambling... going back to finishing up playing the lost city mod (fucking time loops... it's ground hogs day I tell ya).

Ive decided to at least for now drop the red sleeves I cant figure it out all im waiting on is mesh rigger its taking forever to finsh processing some more meshs. I did a quick test with the stockings and when i pushed a set though all clipping disappeared ill post 2 of the screens i just took showing off the new stuff to show ya. Riggers taking almost a hr just for 2/20 stocking related meshs im using so far but its not like I ain't doing other things like testing while shits processing. Ill actully leave the red resources but ill yank it from bodyslide and the esp for now  the mesh though just without textures can be found in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53439-another-meshtexture-issue/?p=1341592

Before Mesh Rigger

Clip%20Before_zpsjtaj6bs9.jpg

After Mesh Rigger

Clip%20After_zpsfhkdq9ch.jpg

Im still playing with the heel height anyways is kida a pita having to start the game go free cam zoom in on the heels leave game edit the values on the base mesh rerun bodyslide for the heels load back up and check em again. But atleast im not making folks grab hdt high heels even though most have it just racemenu or NiOverride if they want the heels to work.

Still waiting for mesh rigger to finish processing all the stocking and stocking + garter meshes there's 20 of them and taking about a hour each. Meanwhile Ive tweaked all the dresses with slips a little so you could wear the separate bra and garter under each there may still be clipping but ive minimised it and I think I got the meshes smooth enough over the edits you shouldn't notice the slight change. Im currently also tweaking the panty meshes so they clip with the body less it means there pushed off the bofy slightly but from from what I can tell they dont clip with the garter belts ive spent alot of time tweaking em. 4 meshes left for rigger before I do a quick eyeball in game to make sure I didn't mess anything up and then a package/release. This update is a massive 1.12 GB uncompressed the first release was 516 MB uncompressed.

Edit: 17:08 rebuilding all the meshes for a spot check before packing and uploading.

Edit: 17:28 spot check done still have clipping issues with the high heel meshes but ill try dealing with that later im gonna pack and upload ill try to perfect em and upload a patch I havent been able to play in days so I wanna push this out.

I am trying to get the update up but running into a dam size issue the new file compressed is more that 100 mb so LL wont take it trying to split the archive into 75-100 mb groups but dont know how to.

Edit: figured out how to pull it off the file size is only 14 mb over so making 2 archives the bodyslide flies and the rest of the stuff. I also just learned how to limit the sliders I didnt know how prior so any future versions I should be able to trim down the file count all items have every single slider atm.

Just a heads up currently the high heel stockings do have alot of clipping with the included shoes however I did just manage to fix it I have one more issue to deal with before I can put out a small patch for them. If anyone has a clue whats going on here's a screen of the issue.

foot%20issue_zpsqt3d0f55.jpg

Just a heads up currently the high heel stockings do have alot of clipping with the included shoes however I did just manage to fix it I have one more issue to deal with before I can put out a small patch for them. If anyone has a clue whats going on here's a screen of the issue.

foot%20issue_zpsqt3d0f55.jpg

Possible weight painting issue, or you have a single vertex point that was drag'd to a strange location.

Does it look like that in OS or just in game?

Currently downloading I'll look at it when I've got it (I was watching the cbs tuesday evening lineup, so yeah.... that's my excuse).

Edit 2:

Can't find the shoe in the package.

I'm guessing the version you are playing with you ran thru either mesh rigger or clothing converter (which would be fine if the target and the reference had the same shape). I found out the hard way that using a flat foot (uunp feet, uunp feet xpmse, or other flat foot) as a reference with the target being an ANGLED foot. That mesh rigger will screw up the weight painting (and clothing convert will probably distort the mesh).

Its there im sure of it the bodyslide files name is Black Lace Mini Dress Heels the file output is UUNP High Heel.nif. I used the high heel foot as the reference for mesh rigger. Ill pass it through again just to be safe.

I was watching the same shows lol even though I posted the update I have yet to stop working I just messed with the main dress mesh again still could see my garter belt though the slip altho only at the ass and only up high. And I also just went in to my merged esp deleted all the duplicates my new esp stuck in changed slots for a navel piercing i use again plus made a heavy armor variant of one of my favorite armors im debating trying my hand at converting next LIght Blades Armor. Im also thinking of trying my hand at elewin jewelry its just 5 meshes a navel piercing id love hdt rigged at least.

Should I maybee make a 90 deg angled foot mesh first and use that as the base for mesh rigger?

Figured out what the issue was.

The Toe Bones were not being weight painted correctly into the stocking, the heel (mesh name for flat part of the shoe), the vamp, and the front pad.

I've fixed that and am now working on consolidating the bodyslide shapedata folder...

the ShapdeData folder can reduced by about 750 megs just my moving the nifs with the same parts into a single folder.

The change will go something like this:

Garter Belts and flat foot stockings get one folder (inside with be the nif's for the multiple color versions of the garter by itself, garter with flat foot stockings, and flat foot stockings by itself).

Dress's get a single folder  (inside all versions of the dress and the underwear bits nif files)

Sleeves get a single folder (again all versions of the nifs will be in this folder),

Heels get a single folder (cause there is only one heel currently).

I've also tinkered with the textures to get the stockings to match the dresses (so pink stockings are now actually pink instead of black with a pink top band, did a red set and changed the default to complete black instead of black and red).... Oh I also adjusted the UV map (in nifscope) on the sleeves so they line up correctly with the top edge of the stockings texture...

I need to rebuild the xml files to point them to the correct source folder for each version of the dress, stockings, garters, etc.... but that shouldn't be to hard.

I did notice in game that the purple sleeves do not show up (set to slot 33 and 34), but other sleeves that only use slot 33 work... And the purple stocking for high heels is white (probably pointing to the wrong nif set in either the armor id or the armor addon id, not sure which though cause I haven't looked into the esp yet).

I'll PM you the updated stuff tomorrow as its 2:30 and I need to go to bed (so I'll muck with the xml in the morning -vs- hosing it tonight while I'm tired).

Figured out what the issue was.

The Toe Bones were not being weight painted correctly into the stocking, the heel (mesh name for flat part of the shoe), the vamp, and the front pad.

I've fixed that and am now working on consolidating the bodyslide shapedata folder...

the ShapdeData folder can reduced by about 750 megs just my moving the nifs with the same parts into a single folder.

The change will go something like this:

Garter Belts and flat foot stockings get one folder (inside with be the nif's for the multiple color versions of the garter by itself, garter with flat foot stockings, and flat foot stockings by itself).

Dress's get a single folder  (inside all versions of the dress and the underwear bits nif files)

Sleeves get a single folder (again all versions of the nifs will be in this folder),

Heels get a single folder (cause there is only one heel currently).

I've also tinkered with the textures to get the stockings to match the dresses (so pink stockings are now actually pink instead of black with a pink top band, did a red set and changed the default to complete black instead of black and red).... Oh I also adjusted the UV map (in nifscope) on the sleeves so they line up correctly with the top edge of the stockings texture...

I need to rebuild the xml files to point them to the correct source folder for each version of the dress, stockings, garters, etc.... but that shouldn't be to hard.

I did notice in game that the purple sleeves do not show up (set to slot 33 and 34), but other sleeves that only use slot 33 work... And the purple stocking for high heels is white (probably pointing to the wrong nif set in either the armor id or the armor addon id, not sure which though cause I haven't looked into the esp yet).

I'll PM you the updated stuff tomorrow as its 2:30 and I need to go to bed (so I'll muck with the xml in the morning -vs- hosing it tonight while I'm tired).

Ok cool thanks a ton for taking a look when I get those from you ill upload a patch to here and nexus. 

Ya im aware the bodyslide files could be trimmed a ton its something I intend on doing just by editing the slider sets files and pointing the morphs to just 1 folder since each is the same base mesh with just different textures. Your method sounds good to I think Ill get going on that when I get up in the morning I def need to trim that over 1 gb uncompressed.

That texture tweak would definitely look alot better I dont know how to do textures myself so I have to rely on the good graces of others like you. 

I just saw that to they show up in my game you probably have something blocking slot 34 on or setup in dd to hide it ill def fix that i dont know how i missed that. I can do the xmls myself I know how to do that now should take more than a hour to sort em all. Its 4am here I just spent the past 2 hours converting elewin jewelry and trying to figure out why there not showing in game plus I started a conversion of esmm40's light blade armor its been a constant for me when im wearing heavy armor I edit the esp to make a alt version of heavy blades armor with his meshes ive had em weighted for unpb hdt for some time.

Up and archive size work already trimmed heavily shape data went from 917 MB to 214 MB  I may trim it more all I need to do is setup each dress base mesh in ck to use different textures. If I did that then id just need 3 dress meshes, 1 bra, panty, stocking, stocking high heel, garter, garter w stocking , garter w heel stocking, and underwear mesh. Would trim both bodyslide and the main mesh folder at least after everything's built.

Im honestly happy with whats in this and probably won't add anything else. Every solid color now has matching bras,panties, sleeves, garter belts and stockings. If this gets updated again it will probably only add ground meshes for everything that doesn't have one atm the sleeves, garter belts, stockings, and the shoes. If I did conert those shoes someday it would be its own release.

Have you considered removing the ClothingBody and ArmorClothing keywords from the clothes? Those are the tags that mods like Sexlab Aroused look for when determining if someone is naked or not. And since these gowns are transparent, it makes more sense for them to be treated as naked.