Skyrim - CTD

hitman46

Hey guys, sorry to bother you,  I'm encountering CTDs while playing. The happen usualy within less than 10 minutes playing. I sorted the load order with LOOT, did a cleaning with TES V Edit, and have downloaded the "ENBoost CTD and memory patch", but I still get them...

Could someone help me fix it, please ? I tried starting new games, but it keeps happening. Thanks. :)

load order.txt

Hey guys, sorry to bother you,  I'm encountering CTDs while playing. The happen usualy within less than 10 minutes playing. I sorted the load order with LOOT, did a cleaning with TES V Edit, and have downloaded the "ENBoost CTD and memory patch", but I still get them...

Could someone help me fix it, please ? I tried starting new games, but it keeps happening. Thanks. :)

load order is usually the last thing I need to fix ctd's related to actual gameplay- first thing needed is the papyrus log and later as the log is being decoded a load order is good for determining what mods are responsible for the mess

load order is usually the last thing I need to fix ctd's related to actual gameplay- first thing needed is the papyrus log and later as the log is being decoded a load order is good for determining what mods are responsible for the mess

First, thank you for having taken the time to reply.

I tried to make a new game again, but the game crashes while loading... I have joined the papyrus log I got after the crash.

Thank you again. :)

Edit : I can play the game (tried 3-4 minutes before leaving) when launched via steam instead of SKSE with NMM, and I didn't had any crash.

Papyrus.0.log

I tried to make a new game again, but the game crashes while loading... I have joined the papyrus log I got after the crash.

now that its expanded to crash while loading it looks more like you're missing some dependencies

the log looks as tho you have the game started, but some mods loaded are out-of-date versions and some of them are incompatible with other mods loaded are made from customizations to even older mods that make them incompatible with other mods:

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp is way old with some updates to it that don't account for  the main framework being based off of custom work done on an old version of jcontainer making it incompatible with other mods that use jcontainer

next I see

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] [Regulations v1.7d]: Stopping BeltGuard update chain

current version is Devious Regulations v1.7e

found some race check null forms in the log and the load order shows both racemenu and ece with xpmse which shouldn't be either

found SDpatch - frostfall.esp in your load order with out Chesko_Frostfall.esp thast'll cause problems with sde if you get the game loaded

next :

========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning End]==================================================

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 50

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call IsWeaponDrawn() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 51

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 51

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call GetEquippedObject() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 52

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call GetEquippedObject() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 53

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call GetEquippedItemType() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 54

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 54

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] ========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning Start]================================================

notice how dd functions are giving errors with equipment in between equipment overhaul - i'd say that indicates a possible conflict Or load order issue

next log says :

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:43PM] [sD] Updating script to version 20150125

sd page says:

SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) (2015-06-13)

while you're at it, update sl dialogues with it, they run concurrent as do their updates

now that its expanded to crash while loading it looks more like you're missing some dependencies

the log looks as tho you have the game started, but some mods loaded are out-of-date versions and some of them are incompatible with other mods loaded are made from customizations to even older mods that make them incompatible with other mods:

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp is way old with some updates to it that don't account for  the main framework being based off of custom work done on an old version of jcontainer making it incompatible with other mods that use jcontainer

next I see

found some race check null forms in the log and the load order shows both racemenu and ece with xpmse which shouldn't be either

found SDpatch - frostfall.esp in your load order with out Chesko_Frostfall.esp thast'll cause problems with sde if you get the game loaded

next :

========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning End]==================================================

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 50

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call IsWeaponDrawn() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"

stack:

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 52

stack:

[alias PlayerRef on quest ddUnequipHandler (65000D62)].ddUnequipHandlerScript.OnInit() - "ddUnequipHandlerScript.psc" Line 53

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] Error: Cannot call GetEquippedItemType() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"

stack:

[10/04/2015 - 06:16:42PM] ========================================[Equipping Overhaul: Warning Start]================================================

notice how dd functions are giving errors with equipment in between equipment overhaul - i'd say that indicates a possible conflict Or load order issue

next log says :

sd page says:

SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) (2015-06-13)

while you're at it, update sl dialogues with it, they run concurrent as do their updates

I removed Radiant Prostitution and Equipping Overhaul. For Devious Regulations, I do have the last version (1.7e), I unistalled it, re-downloaded it, same for SD+ and SL Dialogue. I removed the frostfall patch from SD32-Addon, but I keep getting crashes... Maybe I should unistall all mods, delete local content of the game, and re-install it.

/facepalm

next I see

that just mean regulation v1.7d is stopping beltguard update chain, whatever that thing is

next :

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

that just mean the game try to load a script on a npc that isn't here

you replace oninit() by onload() and game will only load that script when you get near that npc

next log says :

that just mean sd use script version 20150125 no?

how about learning how to read those logs before commenting them?

and bEnableTrace=0

bEnableTrace=1, that's to check what your script is doing

if you don't know what the script is supposed to do, it's just useless spamming

/facepalm

next I see

that just mean regulation v1.7d is stopping beltguard update chain, whatever that thing is

next :

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

that just mean the game try to load a script on a npc that isn't here

you replace oninit() by onload() and game will only load that script when you get near that npc

next log says :

that just mean sd use script version 20150125 no?

how about learning how to read those logs before commenting them?

and bEnableTrace=0

bEnableTrace=1, that's to check what your script is doing

if you don't know what the script is supposed to do, it's just useless spamming

no, I found that bug after months of trying to determine why I was getting weapon and armor tracking in my logs, building errors when not sitting anywhere near the player's home from bEnableTrace=1

always use  bEnableTrace=0 from now on

hmmm, did you think I didn't know what the log was doing when the log tells you the mod was obsolete that a possible fix to his issue could be out there

I forgot to join the Papyrus log. There.

couple of mods are having issues with your papyrus engine, maybe recheck the sexlab requirements, first thing I can think of there would be your skse version, maybe reinstall sexlab 1.6.2 - if those are all current it might just be those mods need to be updated for new sl

Error: Static function StringSplit not found on object PapyrusUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
.sslutility.ArgString() - "sslUtility.psc" Line 268

--that bug seems to be your biggest repetitive spam thru out your log this time, possible something tried to overwrite those files from another mod

..not even gonna mess with anything else right now, too much from that

couple of mods are having issues with your papyrus engine, maybe recheck the sexlab requirements, first thing I can think of there would be your skse version, maybe reinstall sexlab 1.6.2 - if those are all current it might just be those mods need to be updated for new sl

Error: Static function StringSplit not found on object PapyrusUtil. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

--that bug seems to be your biggest repetitive spam thru out your log this time, possible something tried to overwrite those files from another mod

Checked the SL requirements, all are up to date, I have SKSE 1.07.03. So I should downgrade to SL 1.59 c ?

stack:

Checked the SL requirements, all are up to date, I have SKSE 1.07.03. So I should downgrade to SL 1.59 c ?

I would try reinstalling the files anyway, maybe something overwrote the files - try reinstalling 1.6 first

stack:

I unistalled all the mods, deleted local files so no small useless file would stay around, re-installed everything, and I can create a new character and play again. So long for the old saves, they were probably corrupted anyway.

Thanks a lot for the time you took to help me fix the game. Keep going :)

Archived