The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

well I tested the 10.2, talked to Borlam (whiterun) I got the advertisment , i got the job, i got the manifest and all the other shit as well

I hate that man......,  so there i stood , kart behind my ass.

now the problem was  I was not connected to the kart . !!!  I can walk away but the kart is not moving along with me.

When I turn and look at the kart I can activate the kart, its makes me jump to a basic position  but still not pulling the kart with me.

hope I did something wrong....  so your answer will be simple..... I hope  

The "sluts_driver_faction"? Really? It's supposed to be checking the CarriageSystemFaction. I really need to get more sleep sometimes.

No matter, Doc. Your time on this is very much appreciated, but do take a break. :)

I did. Yesterday evening. Fell asleep and slept for about 11 hours.

I take it then that the NPC records which add them to the 'sluts_driver_faction' are old redundant entries then, if the intention was to use the 'CarriageSystemFaction'?

I think... I think it was when I was trying to stay compatible with CFTO. That didn't use the vanilla keywords any more than the vanilla actors. So I thought "sod itm I'll use my own keyword" and then added a startup patcher to add them to the CFTO dudes.

So that explains how they got in the test in the first place, but I'm still baffled why it worked for some and not others.

Oh well, new version uploading now. Sould absolutely have the right conditions in. And also a long, long cooldown time for the driver's cart summoning spell.

I have got the mod working however after the carriage driver puts the bridle on me the cart and i become untethered and there is no way that i can retether myself the to cart. Is there anything i can do?

It happens sometimes. Generally you can reactivate the cart and tether - it takes a few tries sometimes. If not, try disabling it from the console and immediately re-enabling it. That generally gets the activation prompt back.

EDIT: Also are the bandits supposed to attack me and then have their way or just have their way as soon as they see me?

I don't do anything about bandit behavior. If you have Deviously Helpless installed they'll probably have you as soon as they see you. If not, I expect they'll attack.

When I turn and look at the kart I can activate the kart, its makes me jump to a basic position but still not pulling the kart with me.

hope I did something wrong.... so your answer will be simple..... I hope

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. The cart is just a pain sometimes. I'll try and find ways to make it more reliable.

Right - new version coming up any minute now...

Hi,

Great mod idea ;), looking for it to try it.  Sadly I have a bit of a problem, I can't seams to be able to pull the cart, it does not attach to me.  I went multiple time to it and activate it but with no luck.  I saw there could be a command to disable and enable it, which is it?

That idea is great, looking foreword to see more of it :).

Thanks.

Hi,

Great mod idea ;), looking for it to try it.  Sadly I have a bit of a problem, I can't seams to be able to pull the cart, it does not attach to me.  I went multiple time to it and activate it but with no luck.  I saw there could be a command to disable and enable it, which is it?

Thanks.

Sure that you're using the very latest XPMS skeleton? The cart attaches to a specific custom bone on the skeleton. If your skeleton doesn't have that bone....no attach.

Hmm...any thought to having a guard or two travel with the player? You would think they would want to protect their wares, not to mention keep the player from trying to escape. And if bandits attack and kill the player while strapped to the cart, the player is going to be quite a sight at the slave auction. ;)

Hmm...any thought to having a guard or two travel with the player? You would think they would want to protect their wares, not to mention keep the player from trying to escape. And if bandits attack and kill the player while strapped to the cart, the player is going to be quite a sight at the slave auction. ;)

Best scenario would be having a driver on the actual cart that "handles" the PC. 

But I don't think that's possible due to technical reasons. 

Best scenario would be having a driver on the actual cart that "handles" the PC. 

But I don't think that's possible due to technical reasons.

You could have an invisible NPC (shader with transparency) on a travel package and set a follow package for the PC. In theory it will work but the less than stable engine will ensure problems with that approach. A guard accompanying the PC would be nice, for defence and some "encouragement" along the way :D He could be on a follow package for the player. Let the guard mount the cart would give clipping issues I guess.

@Doc, loving the mod. Do have a feature request. If you ask for a job you can select a nearby destination (low earning) or far away. Of course with a deviously random chance of just getting the far away one if you select the nearby one. Did have some big issues with the forcegreet package and pathing due to the carts (mine and the driver charts close together mess up things), but that was already mentioned before.

With the newest version the mod works. The carriage drivers actually have dialoge progressing the quest for me now.

Funny part is my load order from the last post actually got enhanced and included both Immersive Citizens and Better Fast Travel which were rumored to have some negative impact on the mod. One because it alters the AI package of citizens including carriage drivers and the others because of the carriage overhaul.

Report of a problem/bug in that respect.

If someone or something hinders the player movement when the driver is about to cast his spell (in my case it was a horny horse humping this strange new pony ...) this sequence is aborted and the driver has no dialogue option anymore. Encountered at the receiving driver when the next delivery is agreed on without freeing the player first.

OK, for those who can't stand the green, I've made a #444544 version that'll replace the green with whatever you like. It'll need applying by the slavetats MCM for now, but I'm working on an MCM screen for S.L.U.T.S. itself to set that as a preference.

After which I'll probably look at locking those tats on.

As regards the colour, WaxenFigure called it about right. I'm trying to give the player a working outfit that has all the quite dignity of those found in cheap fast food chains. But, I can understand why it bothers some people, so I'll post the update later.

Guards are an interesting idea. All sorts of places we can go with that. Of course, now that the chest isn't bolted to the top of the cart, it's possible to have a driver as well. Although I suspect people would take a malicious delight in rolling the cart if I did that. (I know I would ;))

The invisible NPC idea ... I have a variation on that theme in mind :)

Choosing destinations: hmm... probably not for all the runs, but it could be fun. Certainly it'd help to add a bit of variety.

Having a guard follow you could lead to some problems though. I killed at least 5 people, unintentionally, with the cart on my first run. 

People who just passed the cart and got stuck inside, then got dragged along for a few meters until they eventually drop death.

tell me doc any plans for the future?

From the original post:

Future Development:

Various evolutions in the terms of service are planned, as well as a number of variant missions and side quests. Nothing major and all very modular. The missions are all started by ScriptEvents, so it shouldn't be too hard to write third party add-ons if anyone's interested.

A bridge for Simple Slavery is also in the works.

Choosing destinations: hmm... probably not for all the runs, but it could be fun. Certainly it'd help to add a bit of variety.

How about providing a radiant list of the available deliveries. Instead of more or less forcing a route give the player a (minimal as a beginner, wider as reputation grows) choice of route/timelimit/weight (anticipating the later are planned). For instance an experienced pony could have the choice of a Just-In-Time delivery of heavy cargo from whiterun to solitude or a 'chillaxed' delivery of small cargo from whiterun to say falkreath ...

The carriage driver at Whiterun finally spoke to me about the job using the latest version (v0.10.3).

Thank you!   :lol:

Dito :D

How about providing a radiant list of the available deliveries. Instead of more or less forcing a route give the player a (minimal as a beginner, wider as reputation grows) choice of route/timelimit/weight (anticipating the later are planned). For instance an experienced pony could have the choice of a Just-In-Time delivery of heavy cargo from whiterun to solitude or a 'chillaxed' delivery of small cargo from whiterun to say falkreath ...

The carriage driver at Whiterun finally spoke to me about the job using the latest version (v0.10.3).

Thank you!   :lol:

Dito :D

+1

I had some bugs though. At the start 2 carriages spawned.

After an attack (by a guard no less) I couldn't reattach the cart. After a few tries it somehow catapulted into the air and was buzzing around at high speed. It was quite funny looking.

It seems Cursed Loot's Sex Attacks should be disabled for this, it kind of makes it unplayable. At the goal the driver was about to cast the spell when another Cursed Loot rape event got triggered. No carriage was spawned (at least not there), but I got the messages that someone is harassing the delivery (not these words, but you know what  mean).

Anyway, the main point is, it finally started working, thank you!

I'll try it tomorrow w/o Cursed Loot.

Hi DocClox - thanks for the time spent on this mod

I finally got the carriage driver to talk to me with 10.3 - and have now been able to complete a couple of runs

It mostly works for me - just one issue, I lost the cart on the run, reported it missing and was promptly sent on another run to make up for it - but the cart didn't reappear, so I completed that run, and was again sent on another run, and the cart didn't reappear, meaning I am now stuck in a loop (or would be if I hadn't kept an earlier save) - don't know whether this was intentional or not

I actually managed to kill a wolf with the cart - it got stuck and then somehow catapaulted into the air, dead! (couldn't see what happened as it was behind me)

Runs are difficult with no way to protect yourself and no one to protect you, obviously (I'd left my follower at home).  At one point I was being chased by four wolves, two bears and a dragon!  I died (duh!), at which point simple slavery kicked it, but nothing seemed to happen, so I continued the run (i.e. I wasn't sold or anything).  I wonder if a caravan guard/driver might be included to protect you (or steer you, heh), or perhaps someone would agree to be your caravan guard, for a price......

I like the reward system - if you want to make it more humiliating, I'd suggest a sugar lump, apple  or bag of oats, maybe a brush or blanket.....

Actually do pony's eat oats?  what do I know?

Anyway, I don't want to spam you with too many suggestions, comments, so I'll simply say, you da man!

As others have mentioned, the carriage owner dialogue now works fine. :)

At the present stage of dev, the only issue I can really point at personally is the carriage handling on reloaded saves. If the carriage could be kept under control and was attachable again reliably instead of going airborne that would be awesome.

Hang on....what am I saying! This mod is freaking awesome anyway. :P Thanks for all your time and hard work on this, Doc. Really is appreciated. :)

I love this mod so much already. I've always thought something like this would be amazing to implement! One of my favorites so far.

Also with the whole being defenseless thing, it's definintely annoying. However, thanks to the buggy cart, you can steer the cart into pursuing enemies and glitch-kill them. I mean I'm not complaining, it makes the trip far more interactive, it kind of reminds me of a odd chase-scene where you try to push your car/cart into the enemy to try and trip them up or kill them.

Thinking about it now, would such a mechanic be a bad idea to add to the game? Basically have the cart have some spikes or something on it that do on-hit damage on pursuing enemies? Just a thought, since it was really fun ramming my cart into pursuing wolves and bears, ahah.

First of all, I've uploaded a stand alone tat-pack. Mainly it's just what's already in the mod, but for those who can't stand the colour of the livery there's a 444544 that can be coloured from the slavetats MCM.

I don't have time to comment in length right now (I spent most of tonight trying to get an MCM splash screen to co-operate), but one thing I want to mention while I remember:

I like the reward system - if you want to make it more humiliating, I'd suggest a sugar lump, apple  or bag of oats, maybe a brush or blanket.....

What to people use by way of survival mods? I mean Frostfall, certainly. How about needs mods? Bathing mods? I'm going to need to take some of these things into account at some point.

OK. I need to get to bed. TTYL all.

Hi,

Thanks.

Sure that you're using the very latest XPMS skeleton? The cart attaches to a specific custom bone on the skeleton. If your skeleton doesn't have that bone....no attach.

Thanks, That was it, the first delivery was fun :).  I was only attack by a few wolf, saber cats and bears but I notice if they hit to often the cart they make nice road kill :lol:.  Was it intended or is it part of Skyrim?

NIce mode, will be fun to do when going somewhere.... now just have to make sure I have gear waiting for me at destination ;)

Hi,

Thanks.

Thanks, That was it, the first delivery was fun :).  I was only attack by a few wolf, saber cats and bears but I notice if they hit to often the cart they make nice road kill :lol:.  Was it intended or is it part of Skyrim?

NIce mode, will be fun to do when going somewhere.... now just have to make sure I have gear waiting for me at destination ;)

Intentional or not, that's a pretty hilarious/awesome effect. :D

So I made my run from whiterun to solitude, but the carriage guy there won't release the carriage. He tells to to just leave it somewhere and he'll get to it... Is it even possible for the player to release themselves from the carriage?  This is with 0.10.2