The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

CFTO: Yea, major MAJOR incompatibility. The mod author did weird things like delete all the carriage drivers and replace them with clones of his own divising, which makes it pretty much impossible to work with it. i should put that on the front page asap. I might have a look at extending the mod to work with CFTO, but for now it's not compatible.

Well fuck.

CFTO pretty much is a crucial mod for me for I don't fasttravel aside from carts and boats ...

Isn't it possible to put the dialogues into a variable and push this into the cart drivers by tag and/or name?

Honestly I don't know the CK but that's the obvious workaround when many and/or untouchable variables need to be changed at once from a programmers point of view ...

As a stopgap, try

coc sluts_repo
and look in the chests there.

The gear is supposed to be in an escrow chest by the carriage driver that gave you the mission, but that alias is proving a little reluctant to fill. I have a new improved model in testing now.

I seem to remember Buffalo Springfield writing a song about this.

There's something happening here 

What it is ain't exactly clear 

There's a man with a cart over there

Telling me, that it I should wear

I think it's time we stop, people, what's that sound 

Everybody look who's running 'round

There's tattoo lines being drawn

By a man, thinking only with his schlong

Don't bother speaking your mind

You'll get so much attention, from behind

I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound 

What a field-day in the heat

A thousand people in the street

Watching the player, as she carries their goods

Mostly say, hot damn them's nice boobs

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound 

Random people thrust deep

Into your holes they will creep

It starts when you're always bound up

You step out of line, the men come and then you'll get fucked

We better stop, hey, what's that sound 

Stop, hey, what's that sound 

Stop, now, what's that sound 

Stop, people, what's that sound 

Hi all,

Few things to mention:

1) Carriage drivers didn't get added to faction so there was no dialogue initially for them. Fixed by addfac command via consol.

2) Tattoos not applied. Fixed by adding manually via Slave Tats.

3) PC will not attached to the cart, so can only just run to the delivery point.

Any ideas on what maybe amiss for me? Is the PC supposed to be attached to the cart and to be able to pull it behind them?

Many thanks.... :)

CFTO pretty much is a crucial mod for me for I don't fasttravel aside from carts and boats ...

Isn't it possible to put the dialogues into a variable and push this into the cart drivers by tag and/or name?

Honestly I don't know the CK but that's the obvious workaround when many and/or untouchable variables need to be changed at once from a programmers point of view ...

See, the initial plan was to use the Carriage System Faction to idenify the drivers, but CFTO doesn't use that keyword. And I can't pick them out by ID because he's changed the IDs. I did get as far as softloading the carriage drivers from the mod and substituting them, but then all the linkrefs I use to fill aliases aren't there and it was looking like a hell of a lot of work to make my mod compatible with one that - so far as I can tell - has gone out of its way to stop anyone interacting with it.

So maybe when I get things stabilized a bit, I'll give it another shot. I would quite like to be able to use all those carts as endpoints. In the mean time, I have more important bugs to fix.

@CoCo: nice lyrics :)

@Moirai: Looks like somethings bombing out if the tats aren't applying. Any chance of doing it again with logging enabled and then sending a log file?

@oli: In principle, certainly. Mod doesn't do it yet though. What you could do is use the spawn the taxi version from the repo cell and then tell her to activate the cart. If she's wearing a yoke she should tether herself to the cart (and if you're not, you'll be able to get on it normally).

I haven't got as far as letting the player drive yet, but if you disable player controls and set the follower as player controlled then you should be able to sit in the driving seat and have your faithful follower take you wherever you want to go.

Eventually, I'll put a bit more scripting in the thing so it all happens automatically.

Would you link this to QAYL ? I mean, when the PC goes to the driver in Whiterun, instead of put her in the back part of the carriage, make her a ponygirl...:P

Probably at some stage. I don't think I'd force the player to start the next stage in QAYL, but there are a couple of ways I could abuse the PC's trust. To the extent that they still have any by this point, that is.

@Moirai: I'll have to see how it does what it does. Actually, thinking about it, there might be an easy way to handle that. Soon as i get things stable generally, anyway.

@romirom: tried to fix it an seem to have made it worse. The image uploader isn't playing nice with me today. Either version.

The actual image is on the first page, if you want to see what it looks like.

@Moirai: Looks like somethings bombing out if the tats aren't applying. Any chance of doing it again with logging enabled and then sending a log file?

Here we go...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/388610/Moirai_Papyrus.0.log

I do notice that when clicking the cart I just get a notification of 'The cart is currently unloaded.' Looking at the script 'sluts_cart_script' it appear that the tethering is reliant on the PC wearing something with specific keywords, which are on none of the items she is equipped with, and none of which actually exist anywhere from what I can see.

I do notice that when clicking the cart I just get a notification of 'The cart is currently unloaded.'

That would indicate that the mission quest isn't running. But then what spawned the cart if not that quest? Most odd.

Looking at the script 'sluts_cart_script' it appear that the tethering is reliant on the PC wearing something with specific keywords, which are on none of the items she is equipped with, and none of which actually exist anywhere from what I can see.

Well, the keywords are for a Yoke. Either the Devious Devices one or the one from ZAP will do. The same script that places the cart should strip your toon, apply the tats and equip her with some bondage gear including a yoke.

You're not wearing an armbinder, are you? I've not got around to checking properly for other DD gear. Or I have, but it's not working yet.

That picture of the lady pulling the wagon strongly reminds of Zemos and Saints Row.. hehe.. nicely done - thanks for sharing.

One of these days I'm going to have to play that game :)

Couple of things: Testy McTester is a debug feature to save me having to run to solitude and back each time I want to test a change. She'll be off by default in the next release. You can turn her off (and her tame bandit friends down the road a ways) by disabling the skull perched on the rock behind her.

CFTO: Yea, major MAJOR incompatibility. The mod author did weird things like delete all the carriage drivers and replace them with clones of his own divising, which makes it pretty much impossible to work with it. i should put that on the front page asap. I might have a look at extending the mod to work with CFTO, but for now it's not compatible.

If the cart doesn't attach, you can hook up by activating it. It's a little hit and miss at the moment.

The scary image should look like this:

Rpd5zzS.jpg

It was posted to my blog under the heading "dirty sluts" a while back along with a few more in similar vein. it's worth mentioning that the dirty effects aren't yet working as well as I would like.

Ponytail plugs: don't assume that what she starts with is all the gear she's going to be given. You can't turn up the volume if you start at 11 :D

I totally want those hand prints, are they currently one of the tattoos available from something? or are they part of the dirty effect you mentioned?

I do notice that when clicking the cart I just get a notification of 'The cart is currently unloaded.'

That would indicate that the mission quest isn't running. But then what spawned the cart if not that quest? Most odd.

Looking at the script 'sluts_cart_script' it appear that the tethering is reliant on the PC wearing something with specific keywords, which are on none of the items she is equipped with, and none of which actually exist anywhere from what I can see.

Well, the keywords are for a Yoke. Either the Devious Devices one or the one from ZAP will do. The same script that places the cart should strip your toon, apply the tats and equip her with some bondage gear including a yoke.

You're not wearing an armbinder, are you? I've not got around to checking properly for other DD gear. Or I have, but it's not working yet.

No. Absolutely no DD or any other mod added items are being worn prior to taking the job, so there's nothing that will block the wearing of anything.

She gets equipped with DD items and the cart appears, but, as mentioned, no tats are applied and the cart isn't attached.

The point being with those keywords is that I cannot find them listed in either DD or Zap, hence it not finding them.  Hmmm, is there a version requirement for those dependencies?

The handprints come with the mod. They're not applied yet, but they should show up on the slavetats menu.

The dirty textures are in there as well. I've been having a bit of trouble getting them to look the way I want. That pic is fine, but I want 10 dirty overlays of increasing dirtiness and 10 sets of handprints with more and more groping in evidence. I've been having problems getting the dirt to scale the way I want it to, so I'm not sure what sort of shape their in at the moment.

Anyway, feel free to experiment with them. Nothing locks on (yet) and there are no side effects. Yet.

I love this mod !!!  May I translate it to Chinese and upload it to my bbs:http://www.star01.net/channel/1with credits? If you want my finished work, I will PM to you. thx a lot!

I don't have a problem with that, You should probably check with Zaz and DarkConsole as well since I'm not the only contributor, but it's fine by me :)

You could always make custom dispatcher characters and just have the carriage drivers redirect you to them, that would solve the dialogue issues.

Wouldn't work. The drivers that were doing the redirecting would be deleted by CFTO and replaced my ones that didn't know to do the redirect.

I could have the stewards and innkeepers redirect you, but I'd sooner use vanilla assets rather than clutter the place up with unnecessary NPCs

1) Carriage drivers didn't get added to faction so there was no dialogue initially for them. Fixed by addfac command via consol.

Are you using CTFO or any other fast-travel overhaul mod?

Hmm, yeah. I'm using Better Fast Travel, although it makes no changes to the carriage drivers themselves. (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508/?)

I'm using Expanded Carriage Service, makes the same claim....... also I disabled it and still nothing, even from a fresh new game (start owning breezehome from live another life) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8544/? it even goes to say.....

Shouldn't be incompatible with anything except something that would put things in the places where the carriages now go. No changes were made to the scripts so anything that changes those should affect all of the carriage operators uniformly.

She gets equipped with DD items and the cart appears, but, as mentioned, no tats are applied and the cart isn't attached.

So something is bombing out. Does she get the yoke?

The point being with those keywords is that I cannot find them listed in either DD or Zap, hence it not finding them. Hmmm, is there a version requirement for thosedependencies?

Well, in zadLibs.psc:

Keyword Property zad_DeviousYoke Auto
Keyword Property zad_DeviousCorset Auto
Keyword Property zad_DeviousClamps Auto
Keyword Property zad_DeviousGloves Auto
Keyword Property zad_DeviousHood Auto
Keyword Property zad_DeviousSuit Auto
in zbfBondageShell.psc:

Keyword Property zbfWornWrist Auto
Keyword Property zbfWornYoke Auto
Keyword Property zbfWornDevice Auto
So they're there, and have been I should think since the Yoke was added. The keywords are how the mods know to apply the offset animation.

Where were you looking for them?

I'm using Expanded Carriage Service, makes the same claim....... also I disabled it and still nothing, even from a fresh new game (start owning breezehome from live another life) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8544/? it even goes to say.....

Shouldn't be incompatible with anything except something that would put things in the places where the carriages now go. No changes were made to the scripts so anything that changes those should affect all of the carriage operators uniformly.

Hmmm... but the only faction I'm using is the vanilla one that the carriage drivers use to get the vanilla dialogue.

Leave it with me. I'll need to download and see what they've done.

Seems a good mod if it would work ? No way will player attach to cart, and apart from Whiterun the cart just rolls away.

If you fast travel, driver just says were is your cart, bondage gear will not come off.

Get it all working properly and should be fun to play.