The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

@verstort: Tats are probably not long-term reliable. Easiest thing might be if I add a "sluts_working" faction for when they're pulling the cart or stabled under orders.

@CliftonJD: I was just going to let the player remove stuff and then fine them for being out of uniform :) You can't pull the cart without the yoke, so people will want to hang on to that

@buffmutti: I can do. I was thinking about a json file where all the outfit forms are kept. Those keywords are going to be a problem though. I can make a minimal sluts.esm easy enough, but t seems a shame for the sake of the few keywrords and factions that might be useful.

I wonder if a community keyword mod would be practical.

https://xkcd.com/927/:P

On the subject of mod interoperability:

StorageUtil is an easy, dependency free solution for mod interoperability. Probably the easiest solution. Just set a flag that indicates that your mod is operating.

Another option would be, that both DDi and Sexlab provide a native function in their SKSE plugins which can search for keyword sub-string matches on forms. Sexlab's is defined as such:

bool function HasKeywordSub(form ObjRef, string LookFor) global native

It is flagged as a Sexlab "Developer Utility", so you would need to ask Ashal if it was okay to use that portion of his Framework (Not subject to changes, etc). DD's equivalent function isn't subject to change, though other non DD dependent mods can't use that to interface with yours, of course. More work for most use-cases, though still useful for some.

Lastly, mods that want to interface with yours without a dependency can just use the old "GetFormFromFile" approach, of course. You would just need to let modders know which id's are appropriate to reference.

The case I'm thinking about is if someone wants to specify different gloves or boots, or have their girl run in an armbinder.

It's easy enough to use a SlaveGear style json file and let players override the default tack-and-harness choices. The trouble is that  I use  a set of mod-specific keywords to check if the items worn are in fact the items issued.

So if you are issued pony boots and turn up wearing heels you get your pay docked for being out of uniform. If you've sold or otherwise lost the boots, you get docked for that too.

That means that if someone wants a set of heels and doesn't want to be fined for non-compliance on each run, they need to be able to create an item with the relevant keywords, which means that they need to be able to access them at design time...

Of course, it might be a lot easier all round if I just use check the form ids actually worn in various slots against what should be there. Not as efficient, but since I'll only use it in scenes I can probably live with that.

The case I'm thinking about is if someone wants to specify different gloves or boots, or have their girl run in an armbinder.

It's easy enough to use a SlaveGear style json file and let players override the default tack-and-harness choices. The trouble is that  I use  a set of mod-specific keywords to check if the items worn are in fact the items issued.

So if you are issued pony boots and turn up wearing heels you get your pay docked for being out of uniform. If you've sold or otherwise lost the boots, you get docked for that too.

That means that if someone wants a set of heels and doesn't want to be fined for non-compliance on each run, they need to be able to create an item with the relevant keywords, which means that they need to be able to access them at design time...

Of course, it might be a lot easier all round if I just use check the form ids actually worn in various slots against what should be there. Not as efficient, but since I'll only use it in scenes I can probably live with that.

wouldnt it be easy just to have the enchantment called sluts like how you can enchant resist fire and so on have a sluts enchantment so itll register that enhancment to not dock wages ?

Well, I could, but it would have the same problem. You'd need to depend on my esp to get the enchantment for your customer shoes, and since I don't have an esm, the reference wouldn't resolve properly. You could softload a spell or ability and then have your own enchantment to apply it to the wearer so i could test for it ... but that seems like a lot of work just because you're not mad keen on the Pony Boots,

What I thought I might try is to give you a file somewhere with a list like this (OK, this is Python and not json, so the syntax is a little off...):

tack = {
        "mouth" : dd_item( 0,

"__formData|Devious Devices - Integration.esm|0x2b076",

"__formData|Devious Devices - Assets.esm|0xf565",

"__formData|Devious Devices - Assets.esm|0x7eb8",

),
        "neck" : dd_item( 0x020,

"__formData|Devious Devices - Integration.esm|0x31c75",

"__formData|Devious Devices - Assets.esm|0x16155",

"__formData|Devious Devices - Assets.esm|0x3df7",

),
        "yoke" : dd_item( 0,

"__formData|Devious Devices - Integration.esm|0x4f18c",

"__formData|Devious Devices - Assets.esm|0x26991",

"__formData|Devious Devices - Assets.esm|0x2c531",

),

That way you could edit the file and change the items that got issued, or stop some being applied at all.

You'd still need to dig the form ids out of the files using the CK or TES5Edit, but after that you could wear what you wanted.

I'd probably still insist on a yoke or armbinder to pull the cart though, and if I did this I'd stick the actual device references into aliases somewhere. So you'd have to come back with the actual item you were issued.  I might insist on the slot coverage as well

post-489476-0-68114400-1444759040_thumb.jpgpost-489476-0-67631000-1444759061_thumb.jpgpost-489476-0-55259900-1444759077_thumb.jpgDear DocClox

I was running, pulling a heavy load. I had a follower guarding me and my delivery.

The asshole didn't attack a bear , so I got almost killed. Then before I would get killed he killed the bear

and then came a goat , telling me shit and my character got stuck.

The game was waiting for the goat to rape me and that didn't happen.

Then the goat wanted to give me some extra bondage devices......

my first concern is : when an animal is attacking and I lose, the character  will no longer be able to move

my second : talking animals.  see pics.

Random struggles ... I'll think about it. I sort of like the fact that you can be outrunning the bandits and suddenly, whoops! That said, it's easy enough done. Or maybe change them for something a little more in keeping.

Upon further assessment, the random struggle animations are actually fine. It's just the tripping one that seems questionable, as it tends to cause the character's arms to come out of the yoke for the duration. Additionally, I sometimes get a message stating "You manage to wriggle free of your bindings.", but nothing seems to happen. That one should at least be removed.

I have plans for needs mods users. Overnight stabling and some basic care will be available :)

Glad to hear it.

More Feedback:

Bugs:

• The multiple manifests bug seems to be more volatile than I had thought, so what I said about it earlier is probably irrelevant.
  • The escrow chest in Solitude is floating above the ground.
  • Bjorlam is missing the dialogue which would lead to being given the help wanted letter.
  • The quest objective for delivering the goods doesn't always complete, but it doesn't seem to cause any actual problem.
  • The "Oh, you're one of ours." line when turning in a delivery is missing a period.
  • Doing the "nod submissively" or "Sorry. I get so frustrated sometimes." lines when turning in a pilfered delivery results in being brought to the standard dialogue options, meaning you have to redo the "I have a delivery for you." line and inventory check.
  • I had been told "Bad news. The lost goods cost more than your pay." or something similar and was allowed to quit anyways. It was a second run, so it might have been deducted from the first run's pay, but I hadn't been keeping track of the actual amounts. If deductions can be taken from a previous run, then there is probably nothing wrong.
  • It's not really a bug, but the mod is incompatible with Arachnophobia. If a player gets entangled and escapes, the cart becomes stuck. It can be restored to motion by saving and loading, though.
  • As for reporting back on the skooma dealer aggression, it seemed to stop happening when I realised that deviously helpless was not functioning correctly with the current version of SL and disabled it.

Suggestions:

It's probably already planned, but the ability to ask the carriage drivers the amount of pay for the next delivery would be nice.

When hiring a carriage, the driver could offer to allow you to run a cart there with the benefit of having your gear brought with you. The catch would be reduced pay and the chance of losing your items if you get stopped.

Any idea when you could finish a UNP version of the livery? It looks cleaner than the CBBE version on me but I just can't go without the breast tattoo; people need to be able to recognise me, right?

It's not too much work to do, it's just time. I've just finished setting up the best part of sixty separate texture files and their corresponding JSON entries so I can do the gradually gettting dirty thing. So right now I'm a bit fed up of tat making.

But let me do some scripting for a bit and the urge will come back fast enough.

Subject of which, here's the result with "dirty" turned up to 10:

jF9ZwTm.jpg

The back prints still need sorting of course, and seams still need smoothing. It's not as bad as I worried it might be - the handprints are a nice distraction. The back of the head is likely to be a nightmare though for players who like the shaven-head look.

Still needs some prints on the head, as well. Always one more job...

I was running, pulling a heavy load. I had a follower guarding me and my delivery.

The asshole didn't attack a bear , so I got almost killed. Then before I would get killed he killed the bear

heheheh ... not guilty. I'm not doing anything to goats, bandits, or anyone who isn't a carriage driver

my first concern is : when an animal is attacking and I lose, the character will no longer be able to move

my second : talking animals. see pics.

The getting stuck afterwards is a concern and with a bit of luck I'll have a fix in the next release. Or at least an attempt at one. The cart should detatch for creature scenes and I'm not sure why it isn't doing so.

I'll get to it

Upon further assessment, the random struggle animations are actually fine. It's just the tripping one that seems questionable, as it tends to cause the character's arms to come out of the yoke for the duration. Additionally, I sometimes get a message stating "You manage to wriggle free of your bindings.", but nothing seems to happen. That one should at least be removed.

I don't know what causes the "wriggle free" messge either, offhand. Not that I've had time to look for it yet. It's easy enough to change when I find it.

The tripping animation, I'll probably get rid of. I might keep the message and give you a 20 second speed penalty while you try to regain your equilibrium. Not a big penalty, but long enough lasting to be a pain if you're being chased.

More Feedback:

Thanks for those. That delivery scene is really very buggy - I hadn't realised just how much so - and needs some urgent attention.

Pay is always going to be 500 Septims unless otherwise mentioned. Minus deductions, obviously.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already or is even of interest, but turbosnowy at one point released a little mod including a whip--which is something I had never seen before. Seems like it could be an interesting addition to a carriage driver or passenger.

I shall have to have a play with that :)

I don't know what causes the "wriggle free" messge either, offhand. Not that I've had time to look for it yet. It's easy enough to change when I find it.

I think that message is from deviously helpless.

The tripping animation, I'll probably get rid of. I might keep the message and give you a 20 second speed penalty while you try to regain your equilibrium. Not a big penalty, but long enough lasting to be a pain if you're being chased.

There is a bleedout animation which is yoke friendly. The appropriate animation will automatically be selected if you use the AnimSwitch helper function from DDi:

Idle myIdle = zadLibs.AnimSwitchKeyword(akActor, "OutOfBreath"); Do whatever you want with the proper idle - play it through zadLibs.PlayThirdPersonAnimation(), for instance.

I think that message is from deviously helpless.

Ah, nice one! I know where to look now :)

There is a bleedout animation which is yoke friendly. The appropriate animation will automatically be selected if you use the AnimSwitch helper function from DDi:

And thank you too, kind sir. I hadn't seen that one before :)

In other news, I've decided that S.L.U.T.S. really needs an Employee's Handbook.

DMQrgNw.png

Not sure about the bubbles though. It might work better as circles with (1) (2) (3) and a key at the bottom

attachicon.gifScreenShot34_1.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot35_1.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot36_1.jpgDear DocClox

my first concern is : when an animal is attacking and I lose, the character  will no longer be able to move

I am guessing the talking goat part is from devious surrender.

attachicon.gifScreenShot34_1.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot35_1.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot36_1.jpgDear DocClox

Close.

I bet he's using the latest More Nasty Critters too which hands out a sex animation to goats and cows. And that means they are viable to rape via devious surrender as that mod never cared to include those animals onto it's blacklist of actors who cannot rape and attach devious devices. Because simply put at the time of it's latest update goats and cows didn't care.

Even if their animations are turned off that does not mean the text does not start. Only that the rape fails because the animation does not start ...

lol no looks fine the way it is.

:D

I might fiddle anyway. I want to do a few more of those anyway :)

Close.

I bet he's using the latest More Nasty Critters too which hands out a sex animation to goats and cows. And that means they are viable to rape via devious surrender as that mod never cared to include those animals onto it's blacklist of actors who cannot rape and attach devious devices. Because simply put at the time of it's latest update goats and cows didn't care.

Even if their animations are turned off that does not mean the text does not start. Only that the rape fails because the animation does not start ...

I shall cross that off my list of things to worry about.

If it gets to be a big problem for folks I can always note it on the d/l page.

cart dont attach wtf

Skeleton?

are you planning to do some pony-training parts for those who keep failing on duty,

or have terrible attitude toward customers and their colleagues?

The Employee Handbook has a section about this:

From time to time, every Pony needs a touch of discipline in her life to

remind her of her duties. Even Good Little Ponies can have Bad Days, and

backchat, insubordination and even violence are sadly not unknown.

When these things happens, it is our sad duty to supply firm correction.

Most commonly this is by means of deductions to a Pony's pay,

but for serious infractions, corporal punishment may also be administered.

So yeah, it's safe to assume I have something planned :)

Probably not training as such. At least not unless someone as a good highstepping gait I can use. Then I might see if I could borrow one of the Conan The Barbarian millwheels and get the player walk around it, mashing buttons in time with the steps. If I keep them there until they get the gait to the trainer's satisfaction, and maybe throw in the occasion touch of the whip for encouragement. That should work wonders for cultivating the proper attitude :)

Pay is always going to be 500 Septims unless otherwise mentioned. Minus deductions, obviously.

Oh. I was under the impression that it would increase based on number of successful trips, judging by the "What's the pay like?" question when inquiring about the job. I suppose that he was just talking about planned features, then.

More Bug Reports:

• The dialogue chain that leads to being able to quit despite being told that you've lost more in cargo than you've earned in pay was the one where you say you've lost your self respect back on the road somewhere.
  • The line "Bad news. The cost of pilfered goods is more than your pay." is missing the last period.
  • The line "An interesting point of view. I'll be sure to pass it on to the backer." (response to the "same sleazeball" line) is missing the last period as well.

Oh. I was under the impression that it would increase based on number of successful trips, judging by the "What's the pay like?" question when inquiring about the job. I suppose that he was just talking about planned features, then.

I mean if you get a high paying job, he'll tell you about it.

The plan is that if you don't loose too much stuff and/or get on well with the Drivers, they'll give you better contracts.

But yeah, that's not in the mod yet.

Thanks for the reports. I'm hoping for a friday release, so hopefully they'll be in by then :)

Is this mod going to end up with you carting people around? I think you've taught us not to think a thing could be impossible, lol, just curious.

Probably. You can test it out now if you want. There's a spell (type "help Taxi" in the console to find it) that will spawn a taxi cart and a clone of Nazeem to sit in it. If you're wearing a yoke you can then tether to the cart and take him for a ride.

The only problem is that he disappears when you get about to the east tower or just past Honningsbrew, depending. The clone isn't unique, so I think he's vanishing as part of the game's garbage collection. But until I get time to investigate a little I don't want to use it for real :)

Is this mod going to end up with you carting people around? I think you've taught us not to think a thing could be impossible, lol, just curious.

Probably. You can test it out now if you want. There's a spell (type "help Taxi" in the console to find it) that will spawn a taxi cart and a clone of Nazeem to sit in it. If you're wearing a yoke you can then tether to the cart and take him for a ride.

The only problem is that he disappears when you get about to the east tower or just past Honningsbrew, depending. The clone isn't unique, so I think he's vanishing as part of the game's garbage collection. But until I get time to investigate a little I don't want to use it for real :)

Too cool, I def will look at it.

I like the idea of it being difficult to keep a passenger alive and/or atop a carriage. If the cart tips, it'd be reasonable for them to be reluctant to continue wirh you--or if they're eaten by wolves or crushed by the cart, your employers would be even angrier.

Quirks and difficulties in getting the cart to work flawlessly could be explained away in this way--if you can detect it happening.