The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

BUG:

- after going airborn, the cart stays broken for me... I can Shift+E or MCM-debug it all I want, it never works like before. 
It remains beeing a wobbling piece of trash warping and beaming its way behind the player. Basically whenever it happens for me I have to load a previous save, making this mod really annoying to play.

Any idea what causes this? And if there is another way to fix it than the one in the MCM or shift+E? (and are these two even the same method?)

SUGGESTION:

Make an MCM option where you can disable the carts alltogether and instead add a lot of bags and backpacks to the Player character alongside with the devious devices. Would fix a lot of issues and strange things with the cart.

The carts are a nice idea, but the way the are implemented are immersion breaking in a lot of ways sadly and I have to roleplay myself into it to make it work.
Still a great mod, I would just love it to have a way to play it without the buggy and wobbly cart bit following me :(

QUESTION:
Does this mod disable bound combat? I have it activated in devious devices but I still cannot fight... I can go into fighting stance, that is all...

Would be nice if this was removed. Option for bound fighting in Devious Devices is sufficient I guess. 

20180605023108_1.jpg

20180605023239_1.jpg

That cart bug you described is due to a bizarre error that causes the player's 3d skeleton to malfunction after death and start tethering cart objects to the wrong bone. Obviously it persists though reloads. The only work around I've found are either using the "recycleactor" console command on a player then immediately quick loading (recycleactor messes up your inventory but fixes the glitch in a way that persists when you reload load to fix your inventory).

I've added a hotkey combination that will automatically implement the hack fix and reload for the next update.

Yes the S_L_U_T_S restraints disable all combat for the player. I asked the forum if they would like to have combat enabled and the popular opinion was no, the player should be helpless while doing a haul aside from running enemies over with the cart.

Not sure about adding any alt options to the cart. The cart is kind of the mod's gimmick.

Anyways this version of the topic is for the old, obsolete version of the mod before I took it over from DocClox. The up to date discussion of this mod is here.

7 minutes ago, FrostWimbelton said:

HOW TO DROP THE CARGO??!! (I've reached the map marker, which is another carriage driver, but I don't know what to do now)

Just talk to the carriage driver. If that doesn't work, consider switching to the newer version of the mod, S_L_U_T_S Redux, as this version is no longer being worked on. If you're already using the newer version of the mod, ask for help in its own support thread, which is linked in MrEsturk's post above yours.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, Alohasnackbar92 said:

i seem to have found a bug where when i try to reattach to the cart it loses it's shit and glitches all over the place.

Try the newer version of the mod. This one hasn't been developed for a very long time. There are a couple of links to it just above.

3 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Run into a situation where the needs dialogues don't end.

FYI: Deviously Enslaved is also triggering a rape scene between the cart driver and player right after the cart driver gives a mission and it's counting it as looted.

What is "needs dialogue"?

You are using the Redux version right? You can configure in MCM what are the odds that rape counts as looted. I don't recommend 100% especially for civilian rapes.

• 7 months later...
On 7/23/2019 at 6:14 AM, Ossas247 said:

Hey, I downloaded the mod but the cart won't attach to my character. I even activated the cart.. it just keeps tping or setting my camera but won't attach?

Install the XPMSE Skeleton.  Requirements say XP32 skeleton works but it does NOT work.  You want XPMSE skeleton anyway, XP32 is not a good skeleton.

• 3 years later...

So I remember this mod has a line that connects the cart to the player. I am making a fallout 4 mod and I want to know how u did it Caz I want a leash that the player can see. Any advice on how u did it